Just installed my front spoiler today. The color was pretty close as was the fitting.
The unit attached with 5 bolts on the bottom and double stick tape everywhere else.
The one issue was small gaps between the front bumper and the aero lip.
I had the option of using glue to secure the spoiler and reduce/eliminate the gap.
However, I didn't want anything that was permanent. So, I came up with this.
It's quick, cheap and totally reversible.
I used the same technique on the sidemarkers.
Here are the before/after images.
And here is the DIY. Yeah, call me crazy. My wife did too but it worked like a charm.
Extremely easy to apply. Just wipe off the excess quickly with a wet towel or just use your finger.
If you accidentally leave some on the paint surface, it will simply rub off after drying for a few seconds.