E90Post

Bimmer Retrofit

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Mike @ Powerchip

06-17-2011, 12:23 AM   #1
creaminz
Major General

Drives: E90 LCI

Thumbs up Mike @ Powerchip

Thanks Mike for coding my OEM Performance seats & OEM M3 cluster on my E90 335i !!! Amazing is all i can say! This man sure knows his stuff. I asked around for so long to get my seats coded but no luck until I found Mike@Powerchip! M3 cluster still needs some tweaks but 90% of it works on my Non-M! I am very confident that Mike will come up with 100% solution to retrofit OEM M3 cluster to non-M models. As you all know this isnt easy task, i believe only person on this board can be able to do this but he is outside of U.S. That makes Mike@Powerchip the only one who can do this. His price was fair and customer service was excellent as well! Highly highly recommend for those who needs some coding for their BMW. Thanks again Mike and see you soon for Round 2 of M3 cluster coding

P.S. For those with 09+ model year with racing seats or OEM Performance seats, contact Mike@powerchip to code your seats. Works even better than Macht Schnell seat module since the way Mike codes actually lets you keep passenger airbag functionality. Good stuff!
creaminz is offline   United_States