E90Post
 


Extreme Power House
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > FS 2 (6.5/32nds) 255/35/r18 Bridgestone Potenza runflat tires, no repairs!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-19-2011, 04:03 PM   #1
aquaanox
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: e92 328, e90 335
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: rockville md

Posts: 307
iTrader: (6)

FS (6.5/32nds) 255/35/r18 Bridgestone Potenza runflat tires, no repairs!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
No repairs! (no plugs, no patches, no bubbles).
Retail for $376 each plus ship. Tread wear is 6-6.5/32nds.

Only one left. One sold. sorry about crappy iphone pics. $150 shipped.

Attached Images
  

Last edited by aquaanox; 06-22-2011 at 10:49 AM.
aquaanox is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-20-2011, 10:25 PM   #2
aquaanox
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: e92 328, e90 335
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: rockville md

Posts: 307
iTrader: (6)

Bump
aquaanox is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2011, 10:47 AM   #3
aquaanox
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: e92 328, e90 335
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: rockville md

Posts: 307
iTrader: (6)

One SOLD. One left.
aquaanox is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-23-2011, 12:05 PM   #4
XxBMW816xX
Private
 
XxBMW816xX's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: MD

Posts: 78
iTrader: (2)

pm'd
__________________
XxBMW816xX is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-24-2011, 09:52 AM   #5
aquaanox
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: e92 328, e90 335
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: rockville md

Posts: 307
iTrader: (6)

ALL SOLD.
aquaanox is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2011, 06:49 PM   #6
e90lover
Private First Class
 
Drives: Ultimate e90
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Great Lakes

Posts: 112
iTrader: (1)

One of these tires has 6 damages inside side wall!!!
e90lover is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2011, 06:56 PM   #7
aquaanox
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: e92 328, e90 335
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: rockville md

Posts: 307
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90lover View Post
One of these tires has 6 damages inside side wall!!!
I knew after the message you sent me you were going to post here -- just for everyone's knowledge - e90lover sent me this PM..

Hey! Refund my money right away!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your tire has very very serious damage inside the tire. I went 3 different tire shops, and mechanics in those shops told me the tire is seriously damaged, and it's not "Repairable" and "Serious Damaged"

Refund my money right away through Paypal, and I will ship it back to you once I get my money back. If you don't refund my money back right away, I will call the cop and visit to local Police Dep. and I will also post this situation and will let members know about you on the forum.

My paypal account address is dyb2858@hotmail.com

I hope you don't make any mistake, that would be hurt your life!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

First i dont appreciate threats to my life for a tire that i sold to you for $100.
Second, the tire when shipped had no damage to it. So either you are lying, or something happenned during shipping. I have a strong track record on various forums and on ebay (look up user shaz21).

So, at the very least, you need to give me some proof what how it is damaged from the inside ?? its a runflat, that doesnt make sense to me. What tire shops did you talk to. Can i call them and verify ? the tire was never plugged and a take off from my 335 before i traded in the car and in perfect shape.

Regardless, send the tire back to me and i will refund your money and shipping. I dont know what else to offer. Send me pics of the damage and relax. If you are being honest, you will get your money back even if it was damaged during shipping (but that shouldnt be inside the tire i would think). Also i insured the tire for what you paid for it, so if its shipping related damage, fedex will cover it.
aquaanox is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-30-2011, 02:20 PM   #8
aquaanox
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: e92 328, e90 335
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: rockville md

Posts: 307
iTrader: (6)

ALL - Beware of buyer e90lover!!! he cheated me, and i refunded 50% of his money back to him and created a fedex insurance claim.. see thread here..

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=551653

WTF!!! i am fuming. This guy does not deserve to drive a bimmer. i dont care about the money, but i feel like an idiot for giving him money back even after he lied..
aquaanox is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-30-2011, 02:38 PM   #9
e90lover
Private First Class
 
Drives: Ultimate e90
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Great Lakes

Posts: 112
iTrader: (1)

why do you abuse me so hard?

You are so rude. I just wanted to deal with this situation peacefully with good manner for each other, but you don't.
e90lover is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-30-2011, 03:26 PM   #10
e90lover
Private First Class
 
Drives: Ultimate e90
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Great Lakes

Posts: 112
iTrader: (1)

Many member force or drive me as swindler. It's so sad nobody consider Aquanox's fault and believe what he's saying. I am very heartbroken about this. This would be remainded to me bad experience while I am here in the US. I love US and Americans, but there are always rude people out there too.

Anyway, I don't care about your tire and just throw the tire away or keep reserching about your tire. If the shop made the damage, yes of course it's not Auaanox's fault at all. But who know? becasue Aquaanox didn't show me insidewall in the tire. I just believed that what he's saying, "No damage and No repair"

I wish Aquaanox show me inside of his tire too but no look.

I also want to end this situation. I want to be calm down very soon.

For others who buying tires, I don't recommand Aquaanox as all as well. He is so rude and backbite and outspoken to me so many times. In my life, I have never use that kind of word in my life. I am so angry about that.

I am really sorry for my $110. I feel that I will get my money back from him. Bye Bye $110. I will never foget! I will stop for a while to go to restaurant and movie and shopping and etc etc to restore my money.

Thanks for reading and Really Really Really sorry for bad English writing. I will study hard English, but I just hope there were at least one guy who understand my feeling.
e90lover is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-30-2011, 03:33 PM   #11
e90lover
Private First Class
 
Drives: Ultimate e90
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Great Lakes

Posts: 112
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaanox View Post
ALL - Beware of buyer e90lover!!! he cheated me, and i refunded 50% of his money back to him and created a fedex insurance claim.. see thread here..

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=551653

WTF!!! i am fuming. This guy does not deserve to drive a bimmer. i dont care about the money, but i feel like an idiot for giving him money back even after he lied..
And Aquanox, you told me you don't care about $110 money. You told me that is little money for you. Yes that amount money would be little money fo you. But You should know that any penny and dime are even so big and important. There are so many people out there who had in very difficult life. And many people are suffering from hunger due to lack of money. And Yes "BMW" is nice car. But I dont think I am not deserve to drive bimmer. IF you really think in this way and negatively, you are surely the guy shouln't drive BMW as you think. Anyway. I don't spend my time anymore. Enjoy Summer and Drive carfully.

Bye,
e90lover is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-30-2011, 03:35 PM   #12
aquaanox
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: e92 328, e90 335
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: rockville md

Posts: 307
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90lover View Post
Many member force or drive me as swindler. It's so sad nobody consider Aquanox's fault and believe what he's saying. I am very heartbroken about this. This would be remainded to me bad experience while I am here in the US. I love US and Americans, but there are always rude people out there too.

Anyway, I don't care about your tire and just throw the tire away or keep reserching about your tire. If the shop made the damage, yes of course it's not Auaanox's fault at all. But who know? becasue Aquaanox didn't show me insidewall in the tire. I just believed that what he's saying, "No damage and No repair"

I wish Aquaanox show me inside of his tire too but no look.

I also want to end this situation. I want to be calm down very soon.

For others who buying tires, I don't recommand Aquaanox as all as well. He is so rude and backbite and outspoken to me so many times. In my life, I have never use that kind of word in my life. I am so angry about that.

I am really sorry for my $110. I feel that I will get my money back from him. Bye Bye $110. I will never foget! I will stop for a while to go to restaurant and movie and shopping and etc etc to restore my money.

Thanks for reading and Really Really Really sorry for bad English writing. I will study hard English, but I just hope there were at least one guy who understand my feeling.
We don't like liars and cheats here in the US, your english is perfectly understandable -- quite good actually. next time, be honest from the start and this situation wont happen. You could have easily told me that you got the tire installed, the tire shop screwed it up, and you dont have money. I would have refunded you anyway. That is the american way - we are proud of it.
aquaanox is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-30-2011, 03:51 PM   #13
e90lover
Private First Class
 
Drives: Ultimate e90
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Great Lakes

Posts: 112
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaanox View Post
We don't like liars and cheats here in the US, your english is perfectly understandable -- quite good actually. next time, be honest from the start and this situation wont happen. You could have easily told me that you got the tire installed, the tire shop screwed it up, and you dont have money. I would have refunded you anyway. That is the american way - we are proud of it.
Thank you for telling me the Amrican way.

I learned a lot from this situation.

Happy Summer and Enjoy your bimmer!

Bye!
e90lover is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
255/25/r18, 255/35/18, bridgestone, potenza, runflat

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:07 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST