E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Official Toronto Spotters Thread (#2)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-05-2011, 02:24 PM   #375
virk007
Captain
virk007's Avatar
Canada
11
Rep
641
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 E90 328i AW
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [0.00]
2000 BMW 323CI  [0.00]
I saw the e92 yesterday as well, both were hot (car and girl) lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_2011 View Post
^ did she stand out because of the car...or was she hot? :P
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2011, 04:06 PM   #376
kol
Lieutenant Colonel
26
Rep
1,564
Posts

 
Drives: E92
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: (416/905)

iTrader: (47)

Garage List
E92 N54  [3.75]
I think I saw Ownage today on Steeles near Duffering heading east around 2:30
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2011, 05:59 PM   #377
KJ43
New Member
KJ43's Avatar
Canada
0
Rep
17
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (1)

Spotted a Black e90 at woobine and bloomington around 6. Lowered, rims and a hamman front lip (I think). Nice looking ride.
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2011, 10:05 PM   #378
Darin911
Captain
Darin911's Avatar
Canada
28
Rep
906
Posts

 
Drives: First E92 to E90 conversion!
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Markham

iTrader: (2)

Spotted black e92 328i with LMs on the 403. Very friendly. Recommend future spottings
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2011, 10:52 PM   #379
MMOTION
Lieutenant Colonel
MMOTION's Avatar
24
Rep
1,723
Posts

 
Drives: like you'll never drive again
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: uptown

iTrader: (21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ43 View Post
Spotted a Black e90 at woobine and bloomington around 6. Lowered, rims and a hamman front lip (I think). Nice looking ride.
That might have been me. =)
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2011, 09:27 AM   #380
edvc520
Lieutenant
13
Rep
502
Posts

 
Drives: E93 335i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (3)

Did I just spot Triggz this morning again?
A white E92 with black roof on East beaver creek gave me a peace sign
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2011, 10:21 AM   #381
E902E92
Private
0
Rep
50
Posts

 
Drives: 335is
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: GTA

iTrader: (1)

I saw a white E92 with some sort of stripe on the front fenders. What's up with that? Never seen it before, but

Also saw my first 1M sighting. Black on 401 near the 404 heading west this morning around 8. Looks great, but definately too much wheel gap.
__________________
2011 AW 335is /// DCT /// KWV2 /// VMR VB3
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2011, 10:33 AM   #382
edvc520
Lieutenant
13
Rep
502
Posts

 
Drives: E93 335i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E902E92 View Post
I saw a white E92 with some sort of stripe on the front fenders. What's up with that? Never seen it before, but

Also saw my first 1M sighting. Black on 401 near the 404 heading west this morning around 8. Looks great, but definately too much wheel gap.
You talking about havok_2011? lol
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2011, 10:37 AM   #383
Universal_Magnetic
Captain
Universal_Magnetic's Avatar
Canada
10
Rep
835
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335xi
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Toronto, On

iTrader: (3)

Spotted AW e92 on hwy7 between kennedy and mccowen last night, license plate was LOVE92. What exhaust are you running?
__________________
BMS E92 335xi | PROcede | K&N | KW | VMR | LUX | Bastuck |
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2011, 11:01 AM   #384
Havok_2011
Havok_2011's Avatar
Canada
58
Rep
3,018
Posts

 
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edvc520 View Post
You talking about havok_2011? lol
lol my car has been in the shop all week...but if he is talking about my car, then a nice big FK U, is going his way lmao

Though lots of guys have seen my car, and have the stripe on both fenders...which is faux pas!! And they don't have them at the correct widths either. Makes me cry when I see this
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2011, 11:38 AM   #385
E902E92
Private
0
Rep
50
Posts

 
Drives: 335is
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: GTA

iTrader: (1)

it wasn't that exact car, but similar stripes. I don't know the origin of these stripes, but fake CF vinyl just looks like shit on a $50K+ car
__________________
2011 AW 335is /// DCT /// KWV2 /// VMR VB3
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2011, 12:02 PM   #386
Havok_2011
Havok_2011's Avatar
Canada
58
Rep
3,018
Posts

 
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E902E92 View Post
it wasn't that exact car, but similar stripes. I don't know the origin of these stripes, but fake CF vinyl just looks like shit on a $50K+ car
I disagree...people that have seen it like it...but most importantly, I love it. To each his own.

For me, the stripes on the fender don't look right if they are done on both sides, and the dimensions are not correct in the widths of the stripes. The proportions are important to the look (typical architect that I am lol). Otherwise, cf vinyl does not bother me...it's just the means by which its applied that i'm particular about.

It's all good...you and I seem to follow a trend of disagreements lol.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2011, 12:13 PM   #387
E902E92
Private
0
Rep
50
Posts

 
Drives: 335is
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: GTA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_2011 View Post
I disagree...people that have seen it like it...but most importantly, I love it. To each his own.

For me, the stripes on the fender don't look right if they are done on both sides, and the dimensions are not correct in the widths of the stripes. The proportions are important to the look (typical architect that I am lol). Otherwise, cf vinyl does not bother me...it's just the means by which its applied that i'm particular about.

It's all good...you and I seem to follow a trend of disagreements lol.
Agreed: I guess it's your car = do whatever you want.

but I don't understand when you say: "you and I seem to follow a trend of disagreements lol".....WTF? I don't think I know who you are, and if you say that you know who I am, that's pretty spooky.
__________________
2011 AW 335is /// DCT /// KWV2 /// VMR VB3
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2011, 12:19 PM   #388
Blackout335i
Second Lieutenant
Canada
5
Rep
274
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E93 335i Black
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E902E92 View Post
Agreed: I guess it's your car = do whatever you want.

but I don't understand when you say: "you and I seem to follow a trend of disagreements lol".....WTF? I don't think I know who you are, and if you say that you know who I am, that's pretty spooky.

This is what looks crap on a car (this body kit and tail fin)...not Havok's stripes...
Attached Images
 
__________________
E93 335i Black Sapphire/ Saddle Brown/ Weisslicht LED Halo/ 15%tint/ OEM Black Grills/ De-badged

Appreciate 0
      07-08-2011, 12:28 PM   #389
Havok_2011
Havok_2011's Avatar
Canada
58
Rep
3,018
Posts

 
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E902E92 View Post
Agreed: I guess it's your car = do whatever you want.

but I don't understand when you say: "you and I seem to follow a trend of disagreements lol".....WTF? I don't think I know who you are, and if you say that you know who I am, that's pretty spooky.
I don't have a clue who you are, but I remember people's user names and posts....whats spooky is that you kept posting in my for sale threads claiming my asking prices were shit, even though you were never interested in buying anything...which was just annoying - second thread you posted in was you simply being a shit disturber:

First FS Thread:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=535719

Second FS Thread:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=535721

And now you are shitting on my cf stripe...which was always shown on my sig pic by the way....or did you not notice my sig pic when you were pooping all over my threads??? spooky x 10000000 lol

Appreciate 0
      07-08-2011, 12:31 PM   #390
Havok_2011
Havok_2011's Avatar
Canada
58
Rep
3,018
Posts

 
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout335i View Post
This is what looks crap on a car (this body kit and tail fin)...not Havok's stripes...
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2011, 12:37 PM   #391
Evolution_GT
Captain
Evolution_GT's Avatar
Canada
9
Rep
856
Posts

 
Drives: 08A22E93N52
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2011, 12:41 PM   #392
Havok_2011
Havok_2011's Avatar
Canada
58
Rep
3,018
Posts

 
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution_GT View Post
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2011, 12:48 PM   #393
E902E92
Private
0
Rep
50
Posts

 
Drives: 335is
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: GTA

iTrader: (1)

I don't come on these boards often and I don't remember people's names and cars unless I know them personally. I just comment on things that I feel are out of whack.

1. I commented on your sales, cause I thought the prices were too high....tell me I'm wrong and tell me that you sold at your original prices? until you reminded me it was you, I didn't even think of it

2. I commented on the car that I saw with the stripes (which we have determined is not yours) and IMO it looks like shit, but I did agree that it's your car and you can do whatever you want with it.

That's it...getting back to work.
__________________
2011 AW 335is /// DCT /// KWV2 /// VMR VB3
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2011, 12:53 PM   #394
Havok_2011
Havok_2011's Avatar
Canada
58
Rep
3,018
Posts

 
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E902E92 View Post
I don't come on these boards often and I don't remember people's names and cars unless I know them personally. I just comment on things that I feel are out of whack.

1. I commented on your sales, cause I thought the prices were too high....tell me I'm wrong and tell me that you sold at your original prices? until you reminded me it was you, I didn't even think of it

2. I commented on the car that I saw with the stripes (which we have determined is not yours) and IMO it looks like shit, but I did agree that it's your car and you can do whatever you want with it.

That's it...getting back to work.
1. My initial prices were lowered ( I had nothing to compare prices with..and you were the only one that complained, prices were not forced on anyone), and I was always open to offers. My second post had no prices stated, and just asked people to make an offer - which renders your post in that thread as a 100% shit disturber.

2. I got no problem with your opinions..not everyone has to like my style. I was just genuinely "spooked" and annoyed at you stalking me on these threads...perhaps the "stripe" comment was coincidence.

Back to enjoying my drink on a patio....no work today, also car is still in the shop....someone give me a ride home!! lol
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2011, 02:45 PM   #395
edvc520
Lieutenant
13
Rep
502
Posts

 
Drives: E93 335i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_2011 View Post
1. My initial prices were lowered ( I had nothing to compare prices with..and you were the only one that complained, prices were not forced on anyone), and I was always open to offers. My second post had no prices stated, and just asked people to make an offer - which renders your post in that thread as a 100% shit disturber.

2. I got no problem with your opinions..not everyone has to like my style. I was just genuinely "spooked" and annoyed at you stalking me on these threads...perhaps the "stripe" comment was coincidence.

Back to enjoying my drink on a patio....no work today, also car is still in the shop....someone give me a ride home!! lol

.... i'm sorry i started a rivalry?
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2011, 03:37 PM   #396
MOAB
Major
MOAB's Avatar
Canada
11
Rep
1,077
Posts

 
Drives: Porsche & BMW
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

let's settle this according to the rules of Thunderdome: "two men enter, one man leaves""
__________________
March-November - '09 C4S (PDK, Akrapovic)
December-February - '00 323 (only mod - snow tires)
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:09 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST