E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Possible to upgrade E90 Hifi for around 1k? ** UPDATE 11-5-13

03-11-2013, 05:58 PM   #23
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw325i View Post
No problem, just let us know how it turns out. And you are right most of us don't mess with the rear speakers. I just have one set of stock logic 7 speakers connected to the ms8 for the rear. The logic 7 speakers on 20 watts are overpowered by the Morels on 200 each even in the back.
Ok will do. I gotta finish up my exterior mods then next up is speakers I think. Now I have an idea of exactly what i'm going to do and i'll definitely update this as soon as its done
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2013, 11:36 PM   #24
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Ok so I just purchased a XD600/6 off of ebay and i'm waiting on Technic to send me the bill for his harness. As long as everything is here this weekend i'll do the install and post up pics along with a before and after. I need help with suggestions again though. First of all do you guys think I will be satisfied with oem speakers and the amp? I feel like it might be good enough at least until I blow the stock speakers.

Now replacing the stock speakers is my next issue. Obviously i want to keep it as cost effective as possible, but also make sure it is good quality and the install is relatively easy since I plan to DIY. I'm debating between the Jehnert Flatline kit, MB Quartz BMW kit, or just piecing together a set that fits myself. I've done a bunch of research over the last few days but no idea. Anyone try either the flatline kit or MB quartz and have a preference? Would it be more cost effective to piece together my own set? If so I would greatly appreciate suggestions on speakers I can buy that will meet my requirements. Thanks in advance!
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2013, 12:31 AM   #25
cdgatti
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90 328i

Just add morel components in the doors (with the MT23 tweeters) and you'll be happy. You can just replace the underseats if you blow the stockers down the road.
Appreciate 0