E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > omg you guys....i need your guy's help, the worse thing happened last night

04-23-2007, 04:14 PM   #133
///M_owns_you
President
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

The adjustors are coming tomorrow, the wheels are covered, and the work will begin this week, first the mechanical then the paint and i've talked to iForged about a new order (10.5's in the rear this time and im going with the Essen, same finish). They (Farmers insurance) arent going to tell us where we can and cant take our car for repair, they didnt hassle us, and they are going to take care of this soon, as in tomorrow.
Black Sapphire 335i coupe/Saddle Brown leather/Aluminum trim-Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Navigation, PDC, Paddle shifters,Vishnu PROcede awaits, 20" iForged Essen, H&R springs, Milltek cat-back exhaust,side markers painted, 25% tint, V1 hardwired
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2007, 04:19 PM   #134
///M_owns_you
President
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
sorry to hear bout your accident... hopefully all will be better in a month or two...

for what its worth maybe a screen name change to ///My_Driving_Owns_Me ??
like i've said many times before, the ///M in my user name is refering to the BMW ///M division, not me or you or whatever, so its ///M (bmw's m)_owns(as in all other cars on the road)_you(as in non m cars). Thats what my user name means........this goes out to all the ///M is this and that or change it to this people. Though BigDog i know what your version is implying so no worries man its all good.
Black Sapphire 335i coupe/Saddle Brown leather/Aluminum trim-Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Navigation, PDC, Paddle shifters,Vishnu PROcede awaits, 20" iForged Essen, H&R springs, Milltek cat-back exhaust,side markers painted, 25% tint, V1 hardwired
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2007, 04:20 PM   #135
Carnage
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: people insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M_owns_you View Post
The adjustors are coming tomorrow, the wheels are covered, and the work will begin this week, first the mechanical then the paint and i've talked to iForged about a new order (10.5's in the rear this time and im going with the Essen, same finish). They (Farmers insurance) arent going to tell us where we can and cant take our car for repair, they didnt hassle us, and they are going to take care of this soon, as in tomorrow.
That's good to hear. Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2007, 06:08 PM   #136
BigDog
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB F80

Quote:
like i've said many times before, the ///M in my user name is refering to the BMW ///M division, not me or you or whatever, so its ///M (bmw's m)_owns(as in all other cars on the road)_you(as in non m cars). Thats what my user name means........this goes out to all the ///M is this and that or change it to this people. Though BigDog i know what your version is implying so no worries man its all good.
be safer this time
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2007, 06:26 PM   #137
boggysv
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: A4, but riding the bus for now

Quote:
My user name is refering to the BMW ///M division owning all other cars on the road,

spoken like a true minor, or rather, fanboi?
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2007, 06:36 PM   #138
D-Rock
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 325i

Why are you going to repaint your whole car just paint sections
      04-23-2007, 06:47 PM   #139
D-Rock
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 325i

Kids theses days there great : )
      04-23-2007, 07:28 PM   #140
///M_owns_you
President
United_States
Rep

Irvine BMW is on Farmers insurance "prefered list" so there was no need for an adjustor, repairs started today, should be done by the end of the week, then off to paint, the invoices for my wheels and tires was also sent and will be taken care of as well....only this time im getting 20" instead of 19", iForged Essen's with flat black centers and chrome lips (not polished) and possibly 11" in the rear
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2007, 07:30 PM   #141
///M_owns_you
President
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rock View Post
Why are you going to repaint your whole car just paint sections
because theres fat scratches practically everywhere man...
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2007, 07:35 PM   #142
ironic
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jet Black 335i

11" in the rear? how is that going to fit? w/ 20" rims?

Widebody 335i Project Car BUILD | PHOTOSHOOT
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2007, 07:39 PM   #143
///M_owns_you
President
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironic View Post
11" in the rear? how is that going to fit? w/ 20" rims?
Hamann's 335 is running 20" by 11's on theirs, i talked to the guys at iForged and we've agreed to do 20's for sure with atleast a 10.5 in the rear but as soon i can get a hold of them i'll discuss the 11" possibility.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2007, 07:55 PM   #144
MonacoBimm
Banned
Panama
Rep
Drives: Sapp. Black 330i(2nd e90)

Damn, this crash turned out to be great!
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2007, 07:56 PM   #145
///M_owns_you
President
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonacoBimm View Post
Damn, this crash turned out to be great!
haha, considering how fast (knock on wood) that its being taken care of and how im getting hooked up with some 20" iforged that are way nicer then my old ones....yes!!
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2007, 08:08 PM   #146
MonacoBimm
Banned
Panama
Rep
Drives: Sapp. Black 330i(2nd e90)

Quote:
haha, considering how fast (knock on wood) that its being taken care of and how im getting hooked up with some 20" iforged that are way nicer then my old ones....yes!!
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2007, 08:22 PM   #147
Driv3r
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E46 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
///M do you realize just how much more these upgrades will cost you? while you think you got a practically "free" set of wheels and repaint, you will be paying more than double, when you receive a nice letter from state farm that your premium has doubled its going to hurt, maybe not you but your parents will notice, make sure to tell them thanks or a hug at least lucky shiiit!
      04-23-2007, 08:27 PM   #148
jbake
OG
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driv3r View Post
///M do you realize just how much more these upgrades will cost you? while you think you got a practically "free" set of wheels and repaint, you will be paying more than double, when you receive a nice letter from state farm that your premium has doubled its going to hurt, maybe not you but your parents will notice, make sure to tell them thanks or a hug at least lucky shiiit!
w3rd...they'll cover anything so they can jack up the prices
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2007, 08:40 PM   #149
///M_owns_you
President
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driv3r View Post
haha yea i know....but what else am i supposed to do? Throw my car away and ride a bike or something? I messed up, this i know, but i've gotta get it fixed now too. And its Farmers, not state farm
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2007, 09:39 PM   #150
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_fox View Post
First, I feel sorry for the OP's ordeal.

Second, why can't people learn their lessons BEFORE doing something stupid? There's plenty of threads like this on the board, yet I bet we'll see more of them in the future. So at least now, people who like to push their cars, reading this thread, LEARN THE LESSON already! Don't wait until it happens to you too!

Finally, to those who say "live and learn", just remember that sometimes it's "die and goodbye".

That's the most asinine thing I've heard, next to the whole age b.s.

So you're telling all of us that you've never made mistakes? You've always learned from others?

I find that very hard to believe.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2007, 10:08 PM   #151
sq86
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i E92 LMB

Garage List
glad to here that everything is looking to workout for ya
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2007, 10:39 PM   #152
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post

So you're telling all of us that you've never made mistakes? You've always learned from others?

+1. He's probably perfect.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2007, 10:57 PM   #153
ChadE
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post

"When you are passionate, you always have your destination in sight and you are not distracted by obstacles. Because you love what you are pursuing, things like rejection and setbacks will not hinder you in your pursuit. You believe that nothing can stop you!" - Coach K

Appreciate 0
      04-23-2007, 11:14 PM   #154
///M_owns_you
President
United_States
Rep

Thank you

Well i wanted to thank all of you guys, everyone who gave me support and said everythings alrite and everyone who wished me the best. Thanks guys, you know if anything ever goes wrong, which i hope never does, i'll back you guys up, weather it be advice i might have, shops that i know of, or whatever else. I wont let your guy's time and help go unappreciated, so thanks again everyone. I'll certainly keep in touch by updating you guys on the status of my repair and hope to be able to post new and improved pics of my car which will now be on a different style and size of iForged's wheels as soon as i can.
Appreciate 0