E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > So some hick just spat on my car lol.

12-14-2012, 03:09 PM   #1
markham335i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 335i

So some hick just spat on my car lol.

im kind of heated right now but:

I was driving back from getting my hair cut. i don't think i was driving like a dick head, in fact i was cleaning my interior of some papers and driving slow (there was traffic and it wasn't like i was weaving in and out of it carelessly). anyway i see some hick in a jeep cut me off and slam on his breaks, speed up, and slam again in hopes id hit him or get angry..... i was wondering if i had done anything to him but just drove normally and didn't pay attention.... he kept trying to get me to slam my brakes as well so i got pissed and drove in front of him. at the next lights i was making a left, he stopped, rolled down his window and spat on my car LOL......

now, i had just washed my car and i have a short temper soooo:

my dad had recently given me a dozen metal company pens (the heavy ones).... i caught up to the dick hole and rolled down my window... as did he... he yelled "you fking asshole!!!" i said.. "oh yah? call me" and i "nicely" handed him 12 company pens, which may have dented the fk out of his piece of shit jeep.

moral of the story... im sick and tired of poor jealous fucks keying,spitting and disrespecting me, and my car... its about time i did something to them. serves them right.

i know in about an hour ill feel bad about doing it (maybe) but right now i think i stood up for myself.. what do you guys think? has this ever happened to you?
Upgrades: <Cobb V3, DCI, BMS downpipes, ER charge pipe, Forge DV, bbs ch-r, 30%tint all around, bmw performance exhaust, umnitza V4 angel eyes>.....Next upgrades (I would like):intercooler, BBK, turbo upgrade....etc....
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 03:15 PM   #2
Schnitzel118
Private
Rep
Drives: Schnell

I pushed a cop car into a snow bank plowing once. ? He wouldn't move lol
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 03:16 PM   #3
NiceAndSlow
Viet Cong
Rep
Drives: BMW 2014 228i

Garage List
2007 C2  [0.00]
2001 Boxster  [0.00]
2006 VW Touareg v6  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
I think it's best to hear both sides of the story before we start commenting.. that's only fair.. maybe you were driving on passing line when you shouldn't .. sorry just staying.. but it's best not to judge unless we hear the whole story
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 03:21 PM   #4
markham335i
Lieutenant
Rep

yeah 100% i agree.. nop this wasnt a pass lane it was in a school zone actually next to my highschool. he probably got mad when i cut him off.. however that was AFTER he cut me off.
Upgrades: <Cobb V3, DCI, BMS downpipes, ER charge pipe, Forge DV, bbs ch-r, 30%tint all around, bmw performance exhaust, umnitza V4 angel eyes>.....Next upgrades (I would like):intercooler, BBK, turbo upgrade....etc....
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 03:29 PM   #5
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceAndSlow View Post
I think it's best to hear both sides of the story before we start commenting.. that's only fair.. maybe you were driving on passing line when you shouldn't .. sorry just staying.. but it's best not to judge unless we hear the whole story
fk that, I am defending my BMW bro...lets find this jeep and see how well it handles being rolled down a hill...upside down lol.

I had a dic*head once spit gum at my car as I was driving for no reason other than he thought it would be cool to hate on a car he can't own. His friends with him had a good laugh thinking I didnt notice the gum he spat while I drove by...that is of course until i pulled a u-turn to headed back towards them.

They sure did run away like a bunch of bitc#es.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 03:36 PM   #6
bolty
/r/trees
Rep
Drives: 08 e92 335xi

lol. Road rage.

Why do people get all worked up around christmas time?
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 03:38 PM   #7
MOAB
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche & BMW

confrontation when you have zero idea what is going on in the head of the other guy is not a good idea. multiply that x 10 when you are dealing with unknowns in a car.
      12-14-2012, 03:59 PM   #8
markham335i
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOAB View Post
confrontation when you have zero idea what is going on in the head of the other guy is not a good idea. multiply that x 10 when you are dealing with unknowns in a car.
yeah you're right, i think i went to far lol. was fed up about all the hate but i dont know the guy he could have been crazy!
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 03:59 PM   #9
Kbimmer
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOAB View Post
Specially Jeep people, NO I DONT UNDERSTAND JEEP !
'97 328i Black on Black - SOLD
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 04:17 PM   #10
KPDoubleX
❤ 335i love ❤
Canada
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolty View Post
lol. Road rage.

LMAO! road rage increases ten fold during Christmas....so does all the crazy things people are willing to do just to make it to the shopping mall!
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 04:34 PM   #11
skip2mylou123
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Yo man..I totally understand how you feel. There was one time where I was on the highway driving normally-around 100km/h just like everyone else. Then all of a sudden, this guy in a subaru forester comes out of nowhere and tries to cut me off. I slammed on my breaks hard and almost lost control of my car. My girlfriend was also beside me at that time and she broke into tears. I was so furiated and angry, but I decided to let it go. So everything seemed good right? nope! guess what the dick head tried to do next? he rolled down his window, gave me the middle finger and proceeded to do a "come here" motion with his fingers in order to get me to chase him down. That totally pushed me over the edge, and I gunned the accelerator. When I caught up to him he yelled "F*** you and your BMW" go figure... But apart from this whole ordeal, What really shocked me was when I went right beside him, I saw that his kids and wife was in the car as well...I'm sure he sent them a great message

Last edited by skip2mylou123; 12-14-2012 at 04:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 04:44 PM   #12
335alive
i accidentally the verb
Canada
Rep
Drives: 13 Subaru BRZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolty View Post
lol. Road rage.

props to /r/trees.

i've had this happen a few times before.

was following my ex once in my VR6; some older douche in a Suzuki X90 (remember those things?) cuts her off HARD. she hit her brakes and almost hit him, and i was following her and almost hit her. i got heated, gunned it around both of them, and cut HIM off even worse. he slammed on his brakes, flashed his beams, and proceeded to tail-gate me whilst continuously honking his horn the entire time.

we finally got beside each other at a light, he threw some insults at me, inviting me to get out of my car etc. all i said was "dude, just because you drive a fairy's car doesn't mean you have to drive like one". that got him PISSED and i could see him weighing the pros and cons of making his intended turn or continuing to follow me. he chose the latter.

another guy one time aborted his intended turn and followed me half-way to work because i allegedly cut him off (not even close). i was preparing myself to get out of my car at work and have to fight this guy in the parking lot, as it looked like it was heading that way. he pulls up beside me finally at a light, rolls down the passenger window and proceeds to swear at me loudly and continuously, ACROSS his girlfriend/wife in the passenger seat, who was hiding her face and shaking her head the whole time, obviously ashamed. then i noticed he had his toddler in the back seat...all i said was "father of the year" and took off.

instead of inflicting physical damage, i prefer to damage them on an intellectual level and just straight make them feel like a chump.
'08 E90 335i 6MT - SOLD
'13 BRZ SportTech 6MT - current
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 05:12 PM   #13
DUI Elite
///M at Heart
Rep
Drives: 06 SGM E90, 15 BSM E84

Lol dont get worked up because of an idiot acting like an idiot. They're not even worth spitting at in my opinion.

I keep on my way while they try to pick a roadside fight.

Only way i'm ackowledge them is if they put my loved ones at danger. N i have no ego problem with getting away from them. Penis measuring by retaliating is just stooping to the level of the idiot.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 05:17 PM   #14
Thrakos
Audaces fortuna juvat
Canada
Rep
Drives: Black E90 328xi

..so if he takes the pens and looks at them and sees the company name, at least he has a place to go to if he wants to know who was driving the BMW.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 05:18 PM   #15
AK 335i
Major
Rep
Drives: black 335i E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbimmer View Post
Specially Jeep people, NO I DONT UNDERSTAND JEEP !
its a jeep thing
      12-14-2012, 06:24 PM   #16
vantage_coupe
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 335

Such instances will only get more common/worse.

My thought is with the way the jobs situation is, many people/families are struggling. Some folk can't deal with the pressure and are 'going off' in their own way. The most popular seems to be retarded bouts of road rage.

Instead of escalating into violence, maybe just make note of the person's plate
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 07:01 PM   #17
gunda
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i e92

Lol honestly I would just act like nothing happened unless they damage my car or get out of their car. I have situations where I get super road rage too, but if the other individual is just hating on my car, it would piss them off by not saying anything. Especially if it was in the situation where the individual had his wife and kids in the car lol
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 07:03 PM   #18
Fozzy
Waaka Waaka
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 xdrive & 2015 F15

Is it possible you swerved into him or something or were breaking excessively or something like that without realizing it? You did say that you were cleaning out papers while driving.

I find it rare that someone would do this without any reason at all, although it definitely is possible. You never know a person's state of mind or what happened to that person that day. IMO it's never good to escalate an issue. Then again I'm getting old.

Having your car keyed...now that is something different.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 10:15 PM   #19
nitehawk
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: e92 335i 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by markham335i View Post
yeah you're right, i think i went to far lol. was fed up about all the hate but i dont know the guy he could have been crazy!
Yup. Its only spit. If this was in the US, the hick would be packin' ready to put holes through your car. I'm serious.
Not that you did anything wrong, but there's no shortage of crazies out there.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2012, 02:24 AM   #20
Chris@codemybimmer
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW F30 328i Xdrive

Something similar happened to me once. I was on the 404 hov lane and a corolla was tailgating me to the point where I can clearly see his face in my rear view. The thing was I was already driving 140 and couldnt cut out cause of the double solid so I waited for an opening and when I was about to take it he hops into that lane and guns it almost side swiping me. Fine thats my fault but the asshole cuts me off and then slams on his breaks to a complete stop. Not a big issue cause I know my breaks are good enough but the suv behind me almost rear ended me. Naturally I was super pissed and I was ready to do the same and let him rear end meso hard it would be a total loss just so I could get my revenge. Luckily girlfriend was in the car so she calmed me down. Spent the next week finding his car by license plate number and found him parked at a strip mall near my place.
Keyd his car bumper front to back hood doors and roof. Left him a piece of paper on his windshield saying
Courtesy of a bmw driver

I dont take shit like this
If I had my suv I would just pit maneuvered him
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2012, 02:35 AM   #21
JBE90335
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i

One time a guy in a honda accord spat on my car. I asked him if that made him feel better. He told me yes, so I responded with it made me feel better that I'm driving this (335) and he was driving that(accord). #whoops.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2012, 03:20 AM   #22
Kalidian
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: AW '09 E90 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lyfe View Post
Something similar happened to me once. I was on the 404 hov lane and a corolla was tailgating me to the point where I can clearly see his face in my rear view. The thing was I was already driving 140 and couldnt cut out cause of the double solid so I waited for an opening and when I was about to take it he hops into that lane and guns it almost side swiping me. Fine thats my fault but the asshole cuts me off and then slams on his breaks to a complete stop. Not a big issue cause I know my breaks are good enough but the suv behind me almost rear ended me. Naturally I was super pissed and I was ready to do the same and let him rear end meso hard it would be a total loss just so I could get my revenge. Luckily girlfriend was in the car so she calmed me down. Spent the next week finding his car by license plate number and found him parked at a strip mall near my place.
Keyd his car bumper front to back hood doors and roof. Left him a piece of paper on his windshield saying
Courtesy of a bmw driver

I dont take shit like this
If I had my suv I would just pit maneuvered him
Goddamn, son.

Remind me to never piss this guy off.

How did you find his car via license plate?
Appreciate 0