E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Vishnu/FFTEC Single Turbo at PSI in Orlando

11-21-2012, 08:23 AM   #23
gdawg20001
Private
Rep
Drives: Black Sapphire Metallic 335i

How's the progress on the car? Just saw this thread but would love to swing by if its still around.
      11-21-2012, 11:47 AM   #24
GeorgiaTech335coupe
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Black BMW 335i coupe

Car is 99% done. I need to change out my wiring harness to a newer one so I can get the meth working properly.

Problem is that UPS is working against me. Earlier this week, the "new" UPS driver forgot to make his stop at Vishnu and didn't pick up my Next Day air package. Now, my harness was sent Next Day Air yesterday, suppose to get here today, but UPS left it in Kentucky. It's unbelievable. If it does actually get here Friday, then hopefully everything will be good and the beast will be alive.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 11:51 AM   #25
GeorgiaTech335coupe
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

I do have the car in my possession. I'm running 16 psi. It is still fast as hell. I'd say it's faster than when I was FBO+meth and with the power curve shifted to the right.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 12:21 PM   #26
EDM92
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Low&Slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTech335coupe View Post
I do have the car in my possession. I'm running 16 psi. It is still fast as hell. I'd say it's faster than when I was FBO+meth and with the power curve shifted to the right.
It better be...

Montego Blue 2007 E92 335i - ZSP / ZPP / Steptronic / Logic7
Broadway Static - CCW - Megan - Orion
Instagram: bmwforlife
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 12:25 PM   #27
WilliamS
GoofBall
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 N54 Xdrive

Come to Tampa, take me for a ride, collect a referal fee becuase Im gonna have to buy it.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 08:27 PM   #28
O-cha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Mcoupe

Quote:
I am 100% running at FixxFest and will be running at Orlando Speed World. I already drag race this car a lot. Had to go to the single turbo becuase I was sick of losing to my brother's Z06.
So what are you going to do the first time a not even zo6 runs 20 cars on you.
      11-23-2012, 07:30 AM   #29
gdawg20001
Private
Rep
Drives: Black Sapphire Metallic 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTech335coupe
Nice! So you got everything hooked up or still waiting on new ECU? Meaning your running without meth currently?

Also how close to PSI are you? I'm literally around the corner and would like to see this beast if u didn't mind!
      11-23-2012, 10:34 AM   #30
GeorgiaTech335coupe
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-cha View Post
So what are you going to do the first time a not even zo6 runs 20 cars on you.
You mean in a year from now?
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2012, 10:35 AM   #31
GeorgiaTech335coupe
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg20001 View Post
Nice! So you got everything hooked up or still waiting on new ECU? Meaning your running without meth currently?

Also how close to PSI are you? I'm literally around the corner and would like to see this beast if u didn't mind!
I'm in Baldwin Park. Hopefully if UPS doesnt screw up again, I'll have the new Procede harness and can get the car running at 100%. I'll probably stop by PSI to get a little help on a couple things. I will post on here and let you know when I head up there, if you want to take a look or a ride.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2012, 01:59 PM   #32
O-cha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Mcoupe

Quote:
You mean in a year from now?
I fully support you talking shit, while still you can.
      11-25-2012, 03:45 PM   #33
GeorgiaTech335coupe
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-cha View Post
I fully support you talking shit, while still you can.
And while I can, I will. You have some sweet cloth interior though.
Appreciate 0