E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Alan************ (M3 sideskirts for Non-M)

07-18-2011, 10:37 AM   #1
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Rep
Drives: 2013 535xi M-Sport SGM

Thumbs up Alan************ (M3 sideskirts for Non-M)

I would just like to thank Alan************ for everything he hasdone for me so far. I posted a thread about wanting to buy M3 sideskirts for my e92 335xi but I was unsure where to purchase them since they can be found all over the Internet.

Alan was the ONLY VENDOR to reply to me, guaranteeing fitment and OEM quality, as well as provide pictures for proof that what he sells is indeed "top notch".

So I then sent him over a PM and he got right back to me within 24 hours. He explained furthur more detail about his product and how I could go about ordering if I felt he was the right choice.

He gave me a GREAT PRICE, compared to other places I've shopped around at. Transaction was smooth as butter and he PMed me EVERY TIME I needed help, or just to confirm everything went smoothly.

He is also taking care of my order personally himself to insure everything goes perfect.

Great guy, great service. As for the product, I'm sure it'll be just as great. I will write a review as soon as they come in, but install will not be for about another month so those pics will have to wait.

Thanks again Alan

Martino*Auto*Concepts
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2011, 03:12 PM   #2
Bimmer100_
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 23 G80 M3 6SPD

Garage List
Did you buy the sideskirts pre-painted? Curious as to how well the paint matches...
      07-19-2011, 11:23 PM   #3
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine Whiteboy View Post
I would just like to thank Alan************ for everything he hasdone for me so far. I posted a thread about wanting to buy M3 sideskirts for my e92 335xi but I was unsure where to purchase them since they can be found all over the Internet.

Alan was the ONLY VENDOR to reply to me, guaranteeing fitment and OEM quality, as well as provide pictures for proof that what he sells is indeed "top notch".

So I then sent him over a PM and he got right back to me within 24 hours. He explained furthur more detail about his product and how I could go about ordering if I felt he was the right choice.

He gave me a GREAT PRICE, compared to other places I've shopped around at. Transaction was smooth as butter and he PMed me EVERY TIME I needed help, or just to confirm everything went smoothly.

He is also taking care of my order personally himself to insure everything goes perfect.

Great guy, great service. As for the product, I'm sure it'll be just as great. I will write a review as soon as they come in, but install will not be for about another month so those pics will have to wait.

Thanks again Alan
It was my pleasure helping you out and I thanks again for giving me the opportunity to earn your business. Your order/support is definitely appreciated! Make sure to post up or send me the installed pictures once all is said and done as I can't wait to see how the project turns out

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWSTEG View Post
Did you buy the sideskirts pre-painted? Curious as to how well the paint matches...
We do NOT offer painting services and I would recommend that you get the body pieces painted from a local shop to ensure a 100% paint match. This will save you a TON of headache in the long run as well! I'll shoot you over a PM with more details!
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2011, 07:37 PM   #4
Alpine Whiteboy
Jerry's Fault...
Rep
Drives: 2013 535xi M-Sport SGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by **********s.com View Post
It was my pleasure helping you out and I thanks again for giving me the opportunity to earn your business. Your order/support is definitely appreciated! Make sure to post up or send me the installed pictures once all is said and done as I can't wait to see how the project turns out

We do NOT offer painting services and I would recommend that you get the body pieces painted from a local shop to ensure a 100% paint match. This will save you a TON of headache in the long run as well! I'll shoot you over a PM with more details!
Definitely will send you some pics once the project is complete..

I just got a minor set back tho. The Arkym front bumper I ordered came FUGGGGGGED up, and now I have to dispute it with paypal since the seller does not want to admit fault to shipping it without proper protection and care to the item (he bubble wrapped the bumper ONCE and threw it in a box)

But it was a pleasure doing business with you, and I look forward to doing more in the future.

and as for BWSTEG, **********s does not offer paint matched items, as they stated above.

Martino*Auto*Concepts
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2011, 02:00 PM   #5
Mike@ModBargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i

Shipping carbon fiber is a nightmare as you just found out by buying it from a guy that lacks the experience to know how to do packaging. Even when we first started shipping carbon fiber we had a ton of shipping damage issues. Now everything is triple reinforced, inside the box we even use cross-support boxes to add rigidity to the box to prevent it from being folded in half or smashed by heavy boxes on the shipping company's conveyor systems.

Thanks for your business, we really appreciate it and hope to help you out again in the near future!

- Mike, Co-Founder & CEO
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2011, 02:08 PM   #6
Tee212
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: yes

Garage List
2010 335  [8.00]
Alan sounds like vendor of the month so far!
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2011, 02:32 PM   #7
FstAzzWhip
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Okay, reading this has just convinced me to order side skirts from Modbargins!!!!
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2011, 03:06 PM   #8
FstAzzWhip
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by FstAzzWhip View Post
Okay, reading this has just convinced me to order side skirts from Modbargins!!!!
Purchased!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2011, 04:48 PM   #9
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee212 View Post
Alan sounds like vendor of the month so far!

Quote:
Quote:
Purchased!!!!!!
Thanks for your order and support on the E92 M3 style side skirts. You actually got the very last pair in the US at this point of time
Appreciate 0