E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > Must.... resist......

09-19-2008, 07:05 PM   #1
asdflkijd
Aberry is a scammer
United_States
Rep
Drives: SGM E92 335i, AM E90 335i

Garage List
Must.... resist......

Dangit, as some of you may know, I'm in NY for school.. I was just browsing the forums and for some reason fate led me to the FS threads..... turbo section... I was about to pull the trigger on like 3 things in the span of 5 minutes LOL.... shit, I think I'm going to go crazy and re-mod my car once I get back for the summer..... Just a random thought
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2008, 09:17 PM   #2
Gearcraft
misadventurer
Philippines
Rep
Drives: bubbie mystic blue whale

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdflkijd View Post
Dangit, as some of you may know, I'm in NY for school.. I was just browsing the forums and for some reason fate led me to the FS threads..... turbo section... I was about to pull the trigger on like 3 things in the span of 5 minutes LOL.... shit, I think I'm going to go crazy and re-mod my car once I get back for the summer..... Just a random thought
dude... save it for some basswood, glue, and plexiglass for your models... lol J/K

if you have the bucks for it then why not?
      09-19-2008, 09:42 PM   #3
asdflkijd
Aberry is a scammer
United_States
Rep
Drives: SGM E92 335i, AM E90 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearcraft View Post
dude... save it for some basswood, glue, and plexiglass for your models... lol J/K

if you have the bucks for it then why not?
haha, I've already spent like $500 + on architectural supplies... I cry every time I use mylar.... that shit is so expensive!

I told myself I wouldn't mod my car anymore because the fact that I wont be driving it as much... just once in a while on breaks, and honestly I dont think its worth it to spend so much money and not be able to enjoy when I want to. however, I might just go for the all show, & no go route , "as long as it looks fast, its fast"
Appreciate 0