E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > I will compensate you for coding help!

04-22-2013, 12:24 PM   #1
mikeisnorml
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 07 BMW 328i

Exclamation I will compensate you for coding help!

Hi I'm looking for someone who has experience in coding BMW's with success. I'm located in Orlando, FL but I'm willing to travel within the state to get this done.

I own a 2007 328i non idrive my car was prepared for the OEM alarm which I recently bought from BMW and installed it my self. Once I brought the car to be coded they told me it would cost 360.00+ just to code the alarm with no guarantee that it would work.

Now I was also looking to have them code a handful of other features if possible. Here is a list of what I'm looking to accomplish and if worst comes to worse. I'd like the alarm activated along with the lock/unlock beeps, and panic mode.

THINGS I WANTED PROGRAMED

- ACTIVATE OEM Alarm
- ACTIVATE Panic mode
- ACTIVATE Alarm beep on unlock
- ACTIVATE Alarm beep on lock
- ACTIVATE open/close Windows/Roof with Fob
- ACTIVATE Auto lock/unlock doors
- ACTIVATE Fold/unfold mirrors
- ACTIVATE Digital Speed
- ACTIVATE Double Blink Hazards by button
- ACTIVATE Double Blink Hazards in crash

I can't imagine what the dealership would want to charge me for the complete list.

I'd like to get this taken care of ASAP. If you can help me out please contact me via email at mikeisnorml@gmail.com or call/txt 407.489.0803

Thanks
-mike
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2013, 02:35 PM   #2
pweber84
Banned
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW 330d e91

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeisnorml View Post
Hi I'm looking for someone who has experience in coding BMW's with success. I'm located in Orlando, FL but I'm willing to travel within the state to get this done.

I own a 2007 328i non idrive my car was prepared for the OEM alarm which I recently bought from BMW and installed it my self. Once I brought the car to be coded they told me it would cost 360.00+ just to code the alarm with no guarantee that it would work.

Now I was also looking to have them code a handful of other features if possible. Here is a list of what I'm looking to accomplish and if worst comes to worse. I'd like the alarm activated along with the lock/unlock beeps, and panic mode.

THINGS I WANTED PROGRAMED

- ACTIVATE OEM Alarm
- ACTIVATE Panic mode
- ACTIVATE Alarm beep on unlock
- ACTIVATE Alarm beep on lock
- ACTIVATE open/close Windows/Roof with Fob
- ACTIVATE Auto lock/unlock doors
- ACTIVATE Fold/unfold mirrors
- ACTIVATE Digital Speed
- ACTIVATE Double Blink Hazards by button
- ACTIVATE Double Blink Hazards in crash

I can't imagine what the dealership would want to charge me for the complete list.

I'd like to get this taken care of ASAP. If you can help me out please contact me via email at mikeisnorml@gmail.com or call/txt 407.489.0803

Thanks
-mike
Email sent.
Appreciate 0