E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > **********s | Detailing Products for your E90

08-09-2005, 04:53 PM   #1
Mike@ModBargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i

**********s | Detailing Products for your E90

Hey Everyone,

I want to introduce to you our detailing section of our website. You just got your brand new car, and I am sure you all want to keep it looking new and protect it from the elements for years to come. Keeping the paint finish in great condition with a good coat of wax and the interior leather conditioned to prevent it from losing its softness and cracking over time is one of THE BEST ways to PROTECT the resale value of your car.

Nobody wants to buy a used car with bad looking paint and dried out cracked leather seats. Make the smart choice and take good care of your car with some detailing products. Let me know if you have any questions about any of the products. Thanks!

http://www.**********s.com/gdept.asp?dept_id=13
Appreciate 0