E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > how much trouble did you have to go to..

02-22-2006, 12:12 AM   #1
Romulus
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 05 M3

how much trouble did you have to go to..

... in order to get your dealer to NOT drill the bumper?

My car should be here in about 2 weeks, so I called my salesman today and asked him who I should talk to to avoid getting the bumper drilled.. He said "yea, I'll see what I can do about that and we'll try to avoid it."

Not what I wanted to hear.

I called back a while later and spoke with the tech department.. they said some type of customization sheet (forgot the name) needs to be filled out by the salesman for the particular car so they know what to do/not to do when it arrives.

Short of badgering the salesman 3-4 times before it arrives late this month, what should I do? Did any of you ask that it not be drilled and it still was?

The last thing I want is to pick it up and drive home being pissed off about two holes in my new car
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2006, 12:19 AM   #2
Romulus
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 05 M3

I tried to delete the post, but no option exists.. feel free to not reply.

I searched and it seems there isn't much of an issue with it as long as you ask..
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2006, 12:20 AM   #3
b311lee
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: .::330i zsp::.

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
yeah i asked my SA, he said no problem...simple as that