E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Miami Monthly Meet 8/3/12

08-01-2012, 06:25 PM   #1
MPoweredAuto
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: e36, e46, e90 M3's

Miami Monthly Meet 8/3/12

I was thinking about it and really wanted to get something solid going that we could do on a monthly basis. Something that we all could attend and agree upon. So I looked around at a few different locations and found Duffy's up in N. Miami Beach right on the water. There is a large parking lot right out front, and plenty of room for a group to meet. I will arrange everything with the restaurant in advance, but will need a relative head count.

I would consider managing a monthly meet and setup times/locations if there was a real interest out there. This is an invitation to any local car enthusiast, as we all share a similar passion.

I think a Friday night option would be best, especially for those with jobs, kids, responsibilities, etc..

Here is my proposal, and please feel free to critique, comment, etc.

We meet the first Friday of every month at an agreed location (this month, Duffy's) at 7:00PM, shoot the breeze with other enthusiasts in the parking lot etc, then head over to eat around 8PM until whenever.

IF you are game to meet up this Friday, please throw your name on the list below:

1. MPoweredAuto (Jordan - e46 M3)
Appreciate 0