E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > FCPEuro changing Lifetime Replacement

01-05-2024, 06:09 PM   #1
bimmerisalwaysbroken
Waiting for a tow truck
Rep
Drives: 2005 E90 330i

FCPEuro changing Lifetime Replacement

So If you've seen my previous post I am having issues with my Rad, I went to FCPEuro and have just discovered they have changed their Lifetime Replacement which cuts out every International buyer

I order from FCPEuro in bulk and pay about AUD 150 in shipping which usually works out a couple hundred cheaper than ordering parts from here in Australia, Now I've had problems with this radiator before and on the first replacement last year the just sent out a new one which was perfect however this time they asked whether I would like a refund or a replacement sent.

I asked for a refund to which they said it would be store credit, Useless to me as I would have to pay $150 AUD for shipping which balloons the price of the rad higher to what I would just pay here, I then asked for a replacement like last time to which I was told I would have to make an order and that would be through store credit.

Again I would have to pay $150 AUD cost and to rub salt in the wound the price of the radiator has gone up by $10 since I bought it so the store credit doesn't even cover the radiator.

Seems like FCPEuro is not a good place for International shoppers anymore.
Appreciate 0