E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > JMK BMW - Springfield, NJ - No messing around

01-11-2007, 04:03 PM   #1
akwhite330i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e92 Jet Black 335i - AWW YEA!

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
JMK BMW - Springfield, NJ - No messing around

I worked with Lucas at JMK BMW. As someone else mentioned, he worked with people from bimmerfest before (including me).

I have nothing but 5's across the board for Lucas and for JMK. JMK is already well known in the area for #1 service (like really #1, not just the title).... I used to get my car serviced at JMK even though I bought my e46 330i upstate NY at Wide World of Cars.

Tell Lucas that Alex sent you, and he will work hard with you to get you a good deal (despite the amazing demand for the cars... and yes, most dealers won't even believe the deals you can get, so they'll tell you to just buy from JMK).

-HAPPY CUSTOMER:rocks:
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2008, 07:29 PM   #2
Firefly6
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 330i Xdrive

I agree - my CA was Tony Mancuso, though. He has earned his 5's.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2008, 07:42 PM   #3
karliejai
Da Kid
United_States
Rep
Drives: JetBlack e90 335i

i had lucas when i was buying my car. awesome guy... sent about 3 guys his ways afterwards. good prices and doesnt bs you with crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akwhite330i View Post
I worked with Lucas at JMK BMW. As someone else mentioned, he worked with people from bimmerfest before (including me).

I have nothing but 5's across the board for Lucas and for JMK. JMK is already well known in the area for #1 service (like really #1, not just the title).... I used to get my car serviced at JMK even though I bought my e46 330i upstate NY at Wide World of Cars.

Tell Lucas that Alex sent you, and he will work hard with you to get you a good deal (despite the amazing demand for the cars... and yes, most dealers won't even believe the deals you can get, so they'll tell you to just buy from JMK).

-HAPPY CUSTOMER:rocks:

MODS: OEM Front Splitter | ACS Roof Spoiler | OEM Trunk Spoiler | Matt Black Front Grill | Black Shadowline Window Trim | Painted Front Lower Rod | Blacklines | JDM Yellow Fogs | Custom Silver CF Headlights with LUX 4.0 | Eisenhaus Sports Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2008, 07:59 AM   #4
JerseyCaneChick
Rep
Drives: Land Rover

I didn't have luck with JMK. The salesperson wouldn't explain the numbers and was not open with information. I eventually purchased from Flemington. I have, however, heard good things about JMK.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2008, 11:32 AM   #5
nissan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 M6 GC CP

Does JMK give loaners for service if you didn't buy your car there?
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2008, 02:17 PM   #6
mid-corner fun
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3, '22 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan View Post
Does JMK give loaners for service if you didn't buy your car there?
Yes, they do. (Enterprise rental, not BMW)

Excellent service indeed. I've never bought from them as I've always found better deals elsewhere but I take all my cars for service there, best service dept bar none.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2008, 01:21 PM   #7
nostrum09
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i

Leased a Z4 from Lucas this weekend. EXCELLENT service, very friendly, willing to answer questions, and good pricing.

I'm glad I got his name from this board -- I'll be headed back to him later in the year for another BMW.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2009, 07:01 PM   #8
gqmd
Chemo Doc
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i 6MT

Tony Mancuso was my CA the first time...then he left...

Frank was my next CA...he is a great guy with an amazing sense of humor..

My last car I unfortunately didn't buy from them...found a better deal on an 'on-the-lot' car in north carolina...