E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2010 BMW E90 335i LCI AW 6spd M-Sport Saddle Brown

10-30-2016, 02:25 PM   #1
drewkansan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 e90 335i M-Sport

FS: 2010 BMW E90 335i LCI AW 6spd M-Sport Saddle Brown

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
For sale is my beloved 2010 BMW 335i sedan. I would love to hang on to the car, but I now have a company vehicle and only have space for one car.

I am the third owner, and purchased the car as a CPO with 45,000 miles. The car has always been garaged and meticulously maintained. As most of you know, this is a rare vehicle. 2010 was the last year the 335i was shipped with the incredible N54 twin turbo motor, and to find one in Alpine White, Saddle Brown leather interior, a 6 speed transmission and M-Sport package is a rarity. I would love to see the car to go an enthusiast who appreciates how the car is spec'd out.

Features
- 6 speed manual
- 76,900 miles
- Alpine White exterior and Saddle Brown interior with Fine-wood trim burr walnut
- M Sport package: M Sport suspension, M Leather steering wheel, M aerodynamics package, M Sport seats
- Navigation with updated iDrive
- Parking detection sensors
- Heated seats

Notable Maintenance:
- walnut blasting done at 60k
- intake valve seals done at 60k
- new IBS cable and OEM battery done at 75k
- brake fluid flush at 75k
- oil has been changed meticulously every 7,500 miles

CPO Work:
- new HPFP at 46k
- new OEM turbos at 46k
- spark plugs at 46k
- oil filter housing gasket at 46k
- VANOS solenoid replaced at 46k

Modifications:
- LED angel eyes
- paint-matched side reflectors
- matte black kidney grilles
- clutch delay valve delete

The OEM 193M wheels are wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires.

There are a few minor chips in the front and a bit of unevenness from the front license plate frame, but the paint looks good overall.

The car has a clean title and has never been in an accident. The car has never been to the track.

The car received a full detail over the summer and has been washed, waxed ad garaged regularly . I've taken great care of the car. I only put 76 91 octane in the car.

Clean title in hand.

$25,000 OBO. Serious inquiries only.

PM me for offers or any questions. Thank You!

Last edited by drewkansan; 11-11-2016 at 03:57 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2016, 10:02 PM   #2
drewkansan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 e90 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjamen View Post
GLWS. Very nice car.

Just an FYI, I just bought a 2009 E90 335i M-Sport, 6MT, Alpine White/Black, iDrive, 88k miles, heated seats, Comfort Access, $30k in aftermarket parts, no accidents, complete service records for a bit south of what you are asking. So with the right buyer you might be able to get close to your asking price. And yes I know how rare the cars are and No I am not trying to troll your thread.
Thank you, and the feedback is valid. This car is definitely not for your average buyer. I'm looking for a buyer who is looking for a car with the exact specs my e90 has.

The local market in San Francisco/Bay Area is probably different than Michigan. Congrats on your purchase.