E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2008 BMW 335xi - $11,995 OBO Apple Valley,MN

Closed Thread

10-23-2016, 08:26 PM   #1
mac0485
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335xi

FS: 2008 BMW 335xi - $11,995 OBO Apple Valley,MN

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 11,995.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I've owned this car for 5 years, it's a fun car to drive that strikes a balance between high performance and luxury. I'm the second owner, I bought it with 35k miles and it currently has 87k miles. The All-Wheel Drive is one of the best I've driven in the winter, matched with new performance all-season tires this car works great in every season. The Navigation System with iDrive is an added bonus not seen in many of these cars and the 3 stage heated seats keep you toasty in colder weather!

All service has been performed at Motorwerks BMW in Bloomington MN.

Preventative Maintenance common on this vehicle has been completed as follows:
Water Pump and Thermostat
Oil filter housing gasket
Spark plugs

Standard Maintenance
Break Pads 2014
New Tires October 2015
4-Wheel Alignment May 2016
Break Fluid Flush August 2016

This comes with some pretty cool options such as:
Adaptive Xenon Headlights - They turn as you turn the wheel, lighting up where you're going.
Navigation System - Easy to use and completes the interior dashboard.
Bluetooth Wireless Phone
Comfort Access / Push button Start & Stop - You can keep the key in your pocket at all times. Simply touch the handle to lock/unlock for entry. Press the start/stop button to start and end your trip.
Folding Mirrors and rear seats.

There is a slight blemish on the front driver side rim from parking, but other than that the car is very clean and taken care of.

The title is prior salvage. In case there is any concern, the repairs were 2 replaced fenders, driver side door, and a repaired quarter panel. There was no damage to the engine, drive train or frame. The most expensive of repairs was paint and meticulous paint matching. I brought it to the DVS MN state inspection which it cleared, Its been a great car for the last 5 years I've owned it.

Serious inquiries only please, no joy rides, low ballers or trades.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
Closed Thread