E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > DC Metro Spring BBQ 2008. FINAL DATE JUNE 29, 2008 RAIN OR SHINE

06-23-2008, 06:34 PM   #45
Miltzu
The flying Finn
Finland
Rep
Drives: '07 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmernupe View Post

4) Plastic products:
a) Forks, spoons, knives
b) Trash bags

9) Grill Tools (2 sets):
a) bimmernupe
b)
Hi! Just PayPal'd the 10 bucks. Not 100% sure I will make it but will try. Don't know anyone of you but let's hope I don't chicken out

Will be a bit difficult for me to bring food items because I will not be coming from home, I am staying in a hotel in DC the previous night, because I'm going to see Tiesto in Ibiza club on Saturday.

So forks, spoons, knives, trash bags and grill tools would work out better.

If I can find a grocery store from DC I can go pick something eatable up in the morning
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2008, 07:09 PM   #46
Swoop
Resident Noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: You Crazy w/ My Rear Fogs

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2004 Acura TSX  [0.00]
May be able to show up...got a football tourney in Atlantic City the night before and baseball double header early this Sunday before the meet.....Hopefully I could be there late

A/W 335i e90 l Sirius l M6 Wheels l M5 Bumper l Eibachs l 20% Tint l CPE Exhaust & Standback l BLK Matte Trim l Xenon Interiors l Lux 4.0 l 8000k D1S l MTEC H7/H11s l Invisibulbs l BLK Matte Grill l Blacklines l Alum Pedals l Splt Armrest l Rear Fogs l RBT l K&N
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2008, 09:14 PM   #47
bimmernupe
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335i

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [10.00]
UPDATED

This is not a e90/91/92/93 model specific event, if you drive a bimmer then come. This open to all e90post members, BMWCCA members and other BMW meessage board members (e.g. bimmerfest, bimmerforums, e46fanatics, m3post, zpost, xbimmers, 5post, m5board, etc you get the idea).

Don't forget to subscribe to this thread for updates and changes.

PLEASE DO NOT JUST POST YOU ARE COMING,
To make it easier to track who is attending pls. quote the last posted version of this information and add yourself (E.g. if the last updated version is post 10, then don't quote post 1).
For those of you that do not know how to properly quote the last version: 1) click quote, 2) delete QUOTE="username";2582461 at the beginning and /QUOTE at the end along w/ the brackets for each, 3) add in your info (as attendee and/or what you are bringing), 4) Post.

DATE: SUNDAY JUNE 29, 2008

TIME: Event will begin at 10:30am, BBQs will light up at 11am

LOCATION: River Bend Park Picnic Pavilion, 8700 Potomac Hills Street, Great Falls, VA
Information regarding the site can be found on the Fairfax County Parks Website

COST: It is $10/adult if you send the money via paypal (to Frankoq@hotmail.com) or send a check to FrankoQ (PM him for address).
1) Paypal & check deadline is June 23, 2008:
- indicate number of adult attendants
- list the names
- provide an email address
- your screen name
2) Give money to any of the organizers (Frank, Paul, Algie) at any of the socials (Tysons Corner, Columbia, Gaithersburg). Provide the above info as well.

It is $15/adult if you pay the day of the BBQ.
We are trying to discourage people from paying the day of the BBQ. The reason for this is so we can get a pretty good idea of how many attendees there will be as so we can purchase the correct amount of supplies and food.

This money is being used to pay for the cost of the park rental (Paul had to pay twice for pavilion rental since we changed the original date). It will also go toward paying for the food and supplies that have to be purchased outside of what people are bringing. Since this is now an annual event, if there is any money left after all expense are paid for then that will go toward next year's BBQ. This a non-profit event.

FORMAT: Pot Luck BBQ, all attendees are encouraged to bring a food item (enough to feed 5-7), in addition to these dishes, sides, and desserts; we will be serving standard BBQ fare (hot dogs, burgers), sodas, waters, and condiments. Please see the list below for items required.

ENTERTAINMENT: Games, fishing, nature surroundings, RAFFLE, and lots and lots of car talk...

EVENT PLANNING:
a) Communications/Promoting - KL2DC
b) Logistics -
c) Site Planning - Algie (bimmernupe), Frank (FrankoQ) & Paul (pseto)
d) Sponsorship - Paul/Frank looking at MD dealer for sponsorship. We need someone to contact VA dealers.
We are trying to put together some goody bags to raffle at the meet.
If anyone is interested in having a specific vendor type to come out pls make it known below (E.g. wheel repair, exhaust, tire). If we get enough people wanting specific vendor types then we may be able to get them to sponsor part of the BBQ.
e) Media/Photography - bimmernupe

Below is the official list of items for the gathering, please put your screen name next to an item you wish to bring. If you are bringing a dish and/or items, should there be any leftovers of what you brought, we are asking you to take your leftovers home.

1) Bring a main dish, side item, or dessert to add to the pot luck (All)
(enough to feed 5-7)
(Your name, dish or dessert)
a)Chili, chicken sausages in lamb casing -bimmernupe (I'll see if I can get her to do beef & turkey)
b)Pasta salad/Green beans - pseto
c)
d)
e)
f)
g)

2) Condiments/BBQ items:
a) Ketchup - bimmernupe
b) Mustard - bimmernupe (regular, brown spicy, honey mustard) 1 type or all listed let me know guys
c) Relish - Jim Dunlap
d) BBQ sauce - clark
e) sliced American cheese - bimmernupe (yellow or white). I'm bringing swiss also. How much should I get.
f) Hot dogs rolls - 5 pks of 8 rolls
g) Hamburger rolls - 5 pks of 8 rolls -
h) Hot Dogs - 5 pks - Slow Poke, Jim Dunlap - I'll bring 5 packages of dogs (Kosher if I can find them, "just in case")
i) Hamburgers

3) Paper Products:
a) Plates - FrankoQ
b) Napkins - FrankoQ
c) Paper towels - FrankoQ
d) Cups - FrankoQ

4) Plastic products:
a) Forks, spoons, knives
b) Trash bags
c) Disposable plastic table cloths (3-4)
d) Tupperware

5) Additional grill
a) If I can get someone to trailer it for me. I'm trying to get my neighbor to come (e46 M3) he has a van.

6) Coolers (3):
a) Jim Dunlap
b)
c)

7) Ice, 10-12 bags total (4 members):
a) Jim Dunlap - 3 bags
b)
c)
d)

8) Games:
a) Volleyball equipment - clark (volleyball)
b) Horseshoes
c) Football
d) Soccer - FrankoQ
e) Frisbee - Jim Dunlap

9) Grill Tools (2 sets):
a) bimmernupe
b)

10) Drink Items:
a) 2-liter bottles of soda (variety) - clark
b) Bottled Water - clark

11) Misc
a) Generator
b)
c)
d)

Vendors - add type or a specific name that you may want to come out
a)
b)
c)
d)
e)
If you can think of other items, please PM bimmernupe, FrankoQ or pseto so we can add them to the list.

Please keep this thread reserved for BBQ discussions.

Thank you and we'll see you Sunday June 29, please pass the word around..!

Links from last year’s BBQ:
Organizing thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...&highlight=bbq
Pics of the event: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...&highlight=bbq

Our working attendance list thus far:
(add your name and number of guests)
1 bimmernupe +1
2 pseto
3 FrankoQ + family
4 scottz71
5 cylcler2
6 ricmon
7 Jim Dunlap + 1
8 DarkstarZero +1 & dog
9 KL2DC
10 Miltzu
11 Swoop
      06-24-2008, 08:00 AM   #48
FrankoQ
Deny everything
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i; 2015 X6, S1000RR

Garage List
2015 BMW X6  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Just a few more days!!!

I need a drink

Appreciate 0
      06-24-2008, 09:43 AM   #49
Scottz71
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 F25 X3 - Space Grey

Garage List
This is not a e90/91/92/93 model specific event, if you drive a bimmer then come. This open to all e90post members, BMWCCA members and other BMW meessage board members (e.g. bimmerfest, bimmerforums, e46fanatics, m3post, zpost, xbimmers, 5post, m5board, etc you get the idea).

To make it easier to track who is attending pls. quote the last posted version of this information and add yourself (E.g. if the last updated version is post 10, then don't quote post 1).
For those of you that do not know how to properly quote the last version: 1) click quote, 2) delete QUOTE="username";2582461 at the beginning and /QUOTE at the end along w/ the brackets for each, 3) add in your info (as attendee and/or what you are bringing), 4) Post.

LOCATION: River Bend Park Picnic Pavilion, 8700 Potomac Hills Street, Great Falls, VA

COST: It is $10/adult if you send the money via paypal (to Frankoq@hotmail.com) or send a check to FrankoQ (PM him for address).
- list the names
- your screen name
2) Give money to any of the organizers (Frank, Paul, Algie) at any of the socials (Tysons Corner, Columbia, Gaithersburg). Provide the above info as well.

We are trying to discourage people from paying the day of the BBQ. The reason for this is so we can get a pretty good idea of how many attendees there will be as so we can purchase the correct amount of supplies and food.

This money is being used to pay for the cost of the park rental (Paul had to pay twice for pavilion rental since we changed the original date). It will also go toward paying for the food and supplies that have to be purchased outside of what people are bringing. Since this is now an annual event, if there is any money left after all expense are paid for then that will go toward next year's BBQ. This a non-profit event.

FORMAT: Pot Luck BBQ, all attendees are encouraged to bring a food item (enough to feed 5-7), in addition to these dishes, sides, and desserts; we will be serving standard BBQ fare (hot dogs, burgers), sodas, waters, and condiments. Please see the list below for items required.

ENTERTAINMENT: Games, fishing, nature surroundings, RAFFLE, and lots and lots of car talk...

EVENT PLANNING:
b) Logistics -
d) Sponsorship - Paul/Frank looking at MD dealer for sponsorship. We need someone to contact VA dealers.
If anyone is interested in having a specific vendor type to come out pls make it known below (E.g. wheel repair, exhaust, tire). If we get enough people wanting specific vendor types then we may be able to get them to sponsor part of the BBQ.

Below is the official list of items for the gathering, please put your screen name next to an item you wish to bring. If you are bringing a dish and/or items, should there be any leftovers of what you brought, we are asking you to take your leftovers home.

(enough to feed 5-7)
a)Chili, chicken sausages in lamb casing -bimmernupe (I'll see if I can get her to do beef & turkey)
c)
d)
e)
f)
g)

2) Condiments/BBQ items:
a) Ketchup - bimmernupe
b) Mustard - bimmernupe (regular, brown spicy, honey mustard) 1 type or all listed let me know guys
c) Relish - Jim Dunlap
d) BBQ sauce - clark
e) sliced American cheese - bimmernupe (yellow or white). I'm bringing swiss also. How much should I get.
h) Hot Dogs - 5 pks - Slow Poke, Jim Dunlap - I'll bring 5 packages of dogs (Kosher if I can find them, "just in case")
i) Hamburgers

3) Paper Products:
a) Plates - FrankoQ
b) Napkins - FrankoQ
d) Cups - FrankoQ

4) Plastic products:
a) Forks, spoons, knives -
b) Trash bags
d) Tupperware

5) Additional grill
a) If I can get someone to trailer it for me. I'm trying to get my neighbor to come (e46 M3) he has a van.

6) Coolers (3):
a) Jim Dunlap
b)
c)

a) Jim Dunlap - 3 bags
b)
c)
d)

8) Games:
b) Horseshoes
c) Football
d) Soccer - FrankoQ
e) Frisbee - Jim Dunlap

9) Grill Tools (2 sets):
a) bimmernupe
b)

10) Drink Items:
b) Bottled Water - clark

11) Misc
a) Generator
b)
c)
d)

a)
b)
c)
d)
e)
If you can think of other items, please PM bimmernupe, FrankoQ or pseto so we can add them to the list.

1 bimmernupe +1
2 pseto
3 FrankoQ + family
4 scottz71 (a maybe)
5 cylcler2
6 ricmon
7 Jim Dunlap + 1
8 DarkstarZero +1 & dog
9 KL2DC
10 Miltzu
11 Swoop

I have a lot of BBQ stuff for Sunday...if anyone can meet up in NoVA area and grab it from me, that'd be great...I am going to be a lot late to the meet up.
'07 E92 335i - Space Gray (Brock) retired
'15 i3 REx Giga World - Capparis White (Randy) retired
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2008, 09:44 AM   #50
Scottz71
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
wow, didn't realize I was reposting the list...see my last comment...anyone wanna meet up and grab the stuff I've collected for the BBQ?

Just some cups, trash bags, aluminum foil, table wear, etc, etc..
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2008, 09:50 AM   #51
bimmernupe
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottz71 View Post
wow, didn't realize I was reposting the list...see my last comment...anyone wanna meet up and grab the stuff I've collected for the BBQ?

Just some cups, trash bags, aluminum foil, table wear, etc, etc..
Scott where are you? I'm in Springfield - Burke area. Also are you still bring your grill or am I bringing mine.
      06-24-2008, 09:53 AM   #52
Scottz71
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Scott where are you? I'm in Springfield - Burke area. Also are you still bring your grill or am I bringing mine.

I am in Ashburn. I was trying to get Ed (F1) to bring his grill, as I don't have a way of transporting mine, so it looks like you're on for bringing yours...

I am going to be a late addition to the festivities...but wanted to make certain you had my contributions.

thanks...
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2008, 09:56 AM   #53
bimmernupe
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
I am in Ashburn. I was trying to get Ed (F1) to bring his grill, as I don't have a way of transporting mine, so it looks like you're on for bringing yours...

I am going to be a late addition to the festivities...but wanted to make certain you had my contributions.

thanks...
Where do u want to meet up or do you want me to come to u? I was still considering bringing mine. I got you mixed up with F1.
      06-24-2008, 09:59 AM   #54
ricmon
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2002 M3

Quote:

- list the names
- your screen name

EVENT PLANNING:
b) Logistics -

(enough to feed 5-7)
c) Not sure but will bring something (hummus, jerk chicken ???)
d)
e)
f)
g)

2) Condiments/BBQ items:
a) Ketchup - bimmernupe
c) Relish - Jim Dunlap
d) BBQ sauce - clark
f) Hot dogs rolls - 5 pks of 8 rolls - Ricmon
i) Hamburgers

3) Paper Products:
a) Plates - FrankoQ
b) Napkins - FrankoQ
d) Cups - FrankoQ

4) Plastic products:
a) Forks, spoons, knives -
b) Trash bags Ricmon
d) Tupperware

5) Additional grill
a) [COLOR="Red"]If I can get someone to trailer it for me. I'm trying to get my neighbor to come (e46 M3) he has a van.

6) Coolers (3):
a) Jim Dunlap
b)
c)

a) Jim Dunlap - 3 bags
b)
c)
d)

8) Games:
b) Horseshoes
c) Football
d) Soccer - FrankoQ
e) Frisbee - Jim Dunlap

9) Grill Tools (2 sets):
a) bimmernupe
b)

10) Drink Items:
b) Bottled Water - clark

11) Misc
a) Generator
b)
c)
d)

a)
b)
c)
d)
e)

1 bimmernupe +1
2 pseto
3 FrankoQ + family
4 scottz71 (a maybe)
5 cylcler2
6 ricmon
7 Jim Dunlap + 1
8 DarkstarZero +1 & dog
9 KL2DC
10 Miltzu
11 Swoop

I have a lot of BBQ stuff for Sunday...if anyone can meet up in NoVA area and grab it from me, that'd be great...I am going to be a lot late to the meet up.
See you guys there
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2008, 04:57 PM   #55
John in VA
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 228i M Sport

a) Jim Dunlap - 3 bags
b) John in VA - 3 or 4 bags in 1-2 coolers
c)
d)

1 bimmernupe +1
2 pseto
3 FrankoQ + family
4 scottz71 (a maybe)
5 cylcler2
6 ricmon
7 Jim Dunlap + 1
8 DarkstarZero +1 & dog
9 KL2DC
10 Miltzu
11 Swoop
12 John in VA + son Patrick
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2008, 06:33 PM   #56
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP, F80 M3 ZCP- beater

alright guys, we still need a few more things, so for those who havent signed up, please copy/paste the latest list, and fill out what you're gonna bring please.

the weather is looking good for the weekend and we're gonna have a blast!!!!

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Join our NCC Facebook Page
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2008, 07:46 PM   #57
bimmernupe
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [10.00]
UPDATED

- list the names
- your screen name

EVENT PLANNING:
b) Logistics -

(enough to feed 5-7)
c)
d)
e)
f)
g)

2) Condiments/BBQ items:
a) Ketchup - bimmernupe
c) Relish - Jim Dunlap
d) BBQ sauce - clark
i) Hamburgers

3) Paper Products:
a) Plates - FrankoQ
b) Napkins - FrankoQ
d) Cups - FrankoQ

4) Plastic products:
a) Forks, spoons, knives
b) Trash bags
d) Tupperware

5) Additional grill

6) Coolers (3):
a) Jim Dunlap
b) John in VA
c)

a) Jim Dunlap - 3 bags
b) John in VA - 3 or 4 bags
c)
d)

8) Games:
b) Horseshoes
c) Football
d) Soccer - FrankoQ
e) Frisbee - Jim Dunlap

9) Grill Tools (2 sets):
a) bimmernupe
b)

10) Drink Items:
b) Bottled Water - clark

11) Misc
a) Generator
b)
c)
d)

a)
b)
c)
d)
e)

1 bimmernupe +1
2 pseto
3 FrankoQ + family
4 scottz71
5 cylcler2
6 ricmon
7 Jim Dunlap + 1
8 DarkstarZero +1 & dog
9 KL2DC
10 Miltzu
11 Swoop
12 John in VA + 1
      06-24-2008, 08:25 PM   #58
Miltzu
The flying Finn
Finland
Rep
Drives: '07 335i E92

(enough to feed 5-7)
c)
d)
e)
f)
g)

2) Condiments/BBQ items:
a) Ketchup - bimmernupe
c) Relish - Jim Dunlap
d) BBQ sauce - clark
i) Hamburgers

3) Paper Products:
a) Plates - FrankoQ
b) Napkins - FrankoQ
d) Cups - FrankoQ

4) Plastic products:
a) Forks, spoons, knives - Miltzu
b) Trash bags - Miltzu
d) Tupperware

5) Additional grill

6) Coolers (3):
a) Jim Dunlap
b) John in VA
c)

a) Jim Dunlap - 3 bags
c)
d)

8) Games:
b) Horseshoes
c) Football
d) Soccer - FrankoQ
e) Frisbee - Jim Dunlap

9) Grill Tools (2 sets):
a) bimmernupe
b) Miltzu

10) Drink Items:
b) Bottled Water - clark

11) Misc
a) Generator
b)
c)
d)

a)
b)
c)
d)
e)

1 bimmernupe +1
2 pseto
3 FrankoQ + family
4 scottz71
5 cylcler2
6 ricmon
7 Jim Dunlap + 1
8 DarkstarZero +1 & dog
9 KL2DC
10 Miltzu
11 Swoop
12 John in VA + 1
335i coupe :: 2007 :: Black Sapphire Metallic :: Grey Dakota Leather :: Light Poplar Wood Trim :: Premium Package :: Cold weather package :: Black grilles :: Black front mesh :: CF roundels :: GP Thunders 8500k :: 35% tint :: Custom license plate :: 19" Breyton Race GTS silver wheels w/ General exclaim UHP tires :: OEM style Aero lip with CF splitters :: Black reflectors :: CF license plate frame :: Debadged :: Smoked side markers :: Black window trim :: Black DiMisa exhaust tips
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2008, 11:36 AM   #59
bimmernupe
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [10.00]
Updated

- list the names
- your screen name

EVENT PLANNING:
b) Logistics -

(enough to feed 5-7)
c) Hot dogs rolls - 5 pks of 8 rolls - ricmon
d) Hamburger rolls - 5 pks of 8 rolls -
e) Hot Dogs - 5 pks - Slow Poke, Jim Dunlap - I'll bring 5 packages of dogs (Kosher if I can find them, "just in case")
f) Hamburgers - bimmernupe
g) Cookies -
h) Cake -
i) Veggie tray -
j) Chicken -
k) Bake Beans (w/o pork seasoning) -
l)
m)
n)

2) Condiments/BBQ items:
a) Ketchup - bimmernupe
c) Relish - Jim Dunlap
d) BBQ sauce - clark
f)
g)
h)
i)

3) Paper Products:
a) Plates - FrankoQ & Scottz71
b) Napkins - FrankoQ
d) Cups - FrankoQ & Scottz71
e) Aluminum foil - Scottz71

4) Plastic products:
a) Forks, spoons, knives - Miltzu & Scottz71
b) Trash bags - Miltzu, Scottz71 & ricmon
c) Disposable plastic table cloths (3-4) - Scottz71
d) Tupperware

5) Additional grill
a) F1

6) Coolers (3):
a) Jim Dunlap
b) John in VA
c) Scottz71
d)
e)
f)

a) Jim Dunlap - 3 bags
c)
d)

8) Games:
b) Horseshoes
c) Football
d) Soccer - FrankoQ
e) Frisbee - Jim Dunlap

9) Grill Tools (2 sets):
a) bimmernupe
b) Miltzu

10) Drink Items:
b) Bottled Water - clark
c) cases of soda
I)Scottz71
II)
III)
IV)
V)

11) Misc
a) Generator
b) citronella candles -Scottz71
c)
d)

a)
b)
c)
d)
e)

1 bimmernupe +1
2 pseto
3 FrankoQ + family
4 scottz71
5 cylcler2
6 ricmon
7 Jim Dunlap + 1
8 DarkstarZero +1 & dog
9 KL2DC
10 Miltzu
11 Swoop
12 John in VA + 1
13 F1

Last edited by bimmernupe; 06-26-2008 at 09:00 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2008, 03:26 PM   #60
Scottz71
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
I spoke to Ed, he will be bringing his trailer and full-size grill. He's up to cook 11am-3:30pm...PM him if you have other questions.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2008, 08:46 AM   #61
ricmon
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2002 M3

Quote:

- list the names
- your screen name

EVENT PLANNING:
b) Logistics -

(enough to feed 5-7)
d) Hamburger rolls - 5 pks of 8 rolls - ricmon
e) Hot Dogs - 5 pks - Slow Poke, Jim Dunlap - I'll bring 5 packages of dogs (Kosher if I can find them, "just in case")
g) Cookies -
h) Cake -
i) Veggie tray -
j) Chicken -
l)
m)
n)

2) Condiments/BBQ items:
a) Ketchup - bimmernupe
c) Relish - Jim Dunlap
d) BBQ sauce - clark
f)
g)
h)
i)

3) Paper Products:
b) Napkins - FrankoQ

4) Plastic products:
d) Tupperware

5) Additional grill
a) F1

6) Coolers (3):
a) Jim Dunlap
b) John in VA
c) Scottz71
d)
e)
f)

a) Jim Dunlap - 3 bags
c)
d)

8) Games:
b) Horseshoes
c) Football
d) Soccer - FrankoQ
e) Frisbee - Jim Dunlap

9) Grill Tools (2 sets):
a) bimmernupe
b) Miltzu

10) Drink Items:
b) Bottled Water - clark
c) cases of soda
I)Scottz71
II)
III)
IV)
V)

11) Misc
a) Generator
c)
d)

a)
b)
c)
d)
e)

1 bimmernupe +1
2 pseto
3 FrankoQ + family
4 scottz71
5 cylcler2
6 ricmon
7 Jim Dunlap + 1
8 DarkstarZero +1 & dog
9 KL2DC
10 Miltzu
11 Swoop
12 John in VA + 1
13 F1
Just made myself the hamburger bun guy ;-)
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2008, 09:02 AM   #62
bimmernupe
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [10.00]

- list the names
- your screen name

It is $10/adult if you pay the day of the BBQ.

EVENT PLANNING:
b) Logistics -

(enough to feed 5-7)
d) Hamburger rolls - 5 pks of 8 rolls - ricmon
g) Cookies -
h) Cake -
i) Veggie tray -
j) Chicken -
l) Chips, pretzels, Doritos -
m)
n)

2) Condiments/BBQ items:
a) Ketchup - bimmernupe
c) Relish - Jim Dunlap
d) BBQ sauce - clark
f)
g)
h)
i)

3) Paper Products:
b) Napkins - FrankoQ

4) Plastic products:
d) Tupperware

5) Additional grill
a) F1

6) Coolers (3):
a) Jim Dunlap
b) John in VA
c) Scottz71
d)
e)
f)

a) Jim Dunlap - 3 bags
c)
d)

8) Games:
b) Horseshoes
c) Football
d) Soccer - FrankoQ
e) Frisbee - Jim Dunlap

9) Grill Tools (2 sets):
a) bimmernupe
b) Miltzu

10) Drink Items:
b) Bottled Water - clark
c) cases of soda
I)Scottz71
II)
III)
IV)
V)

11) Misc
a) Generator - bimmernupe is bringing a TV and DIRECTV dish to set up from Euro 2008 finall. STILL NEED A GENERATOR
c)
d)

a)
b)
c)
d)
e)

1 bimmernupe +1
2 pseto
3 FrankoQ + family
4 scottz71
5 cylcler2
6 ricmon
7 Jim Dunlap + 1
8 DarkstarZero +1 & dog
9 KL2DC
10 Miltzu
11 Swoop
12 John in VA + 1
13 F1

Last edited by bimmernupe; 06-26-2008 at 12:51 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2008, 12:45 PM   #63
bimmernupe
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [10.00]
Price will still be $10 on Sunday. Also it is not required that you bring a dish, but if you would like to that is fine.

ALSO WE NEED A GENERATOR. I AM BRINGING A TV AND DIRECTV DISH TO HOOK UP SO WE CAN WATCH THE EURO 2008 FINAL.
ANYONE?
      06-26-2008, 01:58 PM   #64
Scottz71
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Price will still be $10 on Sunday. Also it is not required that you bring a dish, but if you would like to that is fine.

ALSO WE NEED A GENERATOR. I AM BRINGING A TV AND DIRECTV DISH TO HOOK UP SO WE CAN WATCH THE EURO 2008 FINAL.
ANYONE?

You may want to pass on bringing that kind of equipment...

1) Generators MUST be approved by Fairfax County Park Authority, and all surounding parks within Great Falls DO NOT APPROVE them, due to noise, and pollution requirements...

2) The park is highly Tree Lined, and getting a decent signal without lots, and lots of cable to run will be near impossible...

Bring out the Blackberry and go for the web updates....

Sorry...
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2008, 02:23 PM   #65
FrankoQ
Deny everything
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i; 2015 X6, S1000RR

Garage List
2015 BMW X6  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Laptop, aircard, and ESPN360 is all we need.

I need a drink

Appreciate 0
      06-26-2008, 02:41 PM   #66
DarkstarZero
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Daytona 95 M3, X7 M50, e92 M3,

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankoQ View Post
Laptop, aircard, and ESPN360 is all we need.
Even better, I have a HD slingbox. If anyone has a highspeed aircard, we should get pretty good quality.

slingmedia.com for info. But basically, it streams my home theater system over the internet. And since it's connected to my HDDVR, we can pause, rewind, slow motion. Just need a 1mb/s or higher connection.
Appreciate 0