E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Project335i and FLOSS do some WORK

Closed Thread

02-11-2013, 08:49 AM   #133
R.G.
Captain
Rep
Drives: Isetta

Quote:
so much smack talk and you dont work on ur own car. the dealer does. at least stance heads put in work and we know how to do our stuff ourselves.

Yea, I work at hedge fund so not much free time to tinker and am in front of a PC for 12 freaking hours a day

Bro, the color of your ride is sickkkk. Nice damn photo sheesh. I think some of your guys second passion must be photography
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2013, 09:47 AM   #134
135Pats
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A few BMWs

How did this thread turn into a flame war with 2 pages devoid of anything substantive.....Work VS wheels in a very aggressive fitment, either you like the look or you don't, but wtf else is there to talk about? Bespoke wheels that fit OPs tastes, take it or leave it this shit is nonsense.

F30 N55 XDrive EBII
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2013, 10:00 AM   #135
R.G.
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats View Post
How did this thread turn into a flame war with 2 pages devoid of anything substantive.....Work VS wheels in a very aggressive fitment, either you like the look or you don't, but wtf else is there to talk about? Bespoke wheels that fit OPs tastes, take it or leave it this shit is nonsense.
Take it easy Pats

There was nothing "substantive" in the first 6 pages.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2013, 10:26 AM   #136
135Pats
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.G. View Post
Take it easy Pats

I'm not directing what I said at you alone, it's just that the last several pages have been comple crap....Either people like these wheels or they don't, if they don't, either move on or just say "doesn't do it for me".

F30 N55 XDrive EBII
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2013, 10:48 AM   #137
project335i
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Wide Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by C9A1L1L View Post
It's good to set people who care about quality.. These are Bimmers for god sakes yet I see more reps than on Honda boards. Half these guys would get laughed out of a show over here showing up with a lux car and fake wheels. Poseur status. This ah*t doesn't fly with the other luxury brands apart from Acura (lol) Btw if I was on here sooner and saw those ccws I woulda scooped em up for another project.
Tell me about it we are flooded with reps in here people showing up at a show with them is a big FAIL IMO on a bimmer. But hey people do what there gonna do, let's not get started about the Acura boy's

I would have been glad to sell them to another well educated enthusiest like yourself but they went to a good home all the way in Australia he has been having trouble fit them even with me trying my best to help He just wasn't listenening to everything I was telling him to do.... it's getting ther though
Quote:
Originally Posted by cirocksf View Post

all this smack talk and this is what your car looks like.. -_____- srsly.... those wheels belong on like a fake bmw from chinatown. il be straight. dont mess with the stance scene and the stance scene wont mess with you. btw... so much smack talk and you dont work on ur own car. the dealer does. at least stance heads put in work and we know how to do our stuff ourselves. lol.... those wheels..... and ur hatting on some WORK wheels.... sorry you're so clueless.
Lol me and him had a talk and I hopefully steered him in the right direction of a quality set of wheels the next time around. Only time will tell

Quote:
Hey buddy I guees some of my people are coming out to play
Quote:
Pretty much said it all and to the oint there not for everyone and the specs for sure but that's me always has been I do what I like as others do as they like. i don't know how it turned into such a war either you like or you don't if not the GTFO
Quote:
Take it easy Pats

Nothing but people saying they love the wheels basically

Quote:
I'm not directing what I said at you alone, it's just that the last several pages have been comple crap....Either people like these wheels or they don't, if they don't, either move on or just say "doesn't do it for me".
Your right either like it or GTFO people!!
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2013, 01:47 PM   #138
.fLip.
no more coupe :(
Rep
Drives: e90

i only wish they were 19s.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2013, 03:33 PM   #139
C9A1L1L
Private
Rep
Drives: 335i

He lives in Vegas... That says it all. Everything about Vegas is about being fake and or gaudy.. No one with good taste resides in Vegas. It's the city of gambling, prostitution and Pawn Stars for god sakes. Let him enjoy his car and you can enjoy yours. No point arguing. There is no car scene in Vegas, im very familiar with the area so his opinion on what would get him laughed at is laughable all on it's own.

You guys just agree to disagree. Black on black on black lol I am sure he blends in just fine with every single other blacked out car there. That's Vegas style everyone kinda blends in.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2013, 03:57 PM   #140
cirocksf
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: space grey 335i e92

Quote:
Yea, I work at hedge fund so not much free time to tinker and am in front of a PC for 12 freaking hours a day

Bro, the color of your ride is sickkkk. Nice damn photo sheesh. I think some of your guys second passion must be photography
.... my first passion is photography...... and at least i do what i enjoy. not sitting in front of a computer for 12 hours.... oh your gunna tell me you make soooo much money from sitting infront of a computer..... then why would you buy such hideous wheels...

Lowlife. SF Daily.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2013, 04:06 PM   #141
R.G.
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by C9A1L1L
He lives in Vegas... That says it all. Everything about Vegas is about being fake and or gaudy.. No one with good taste resides in Vegas. It's the city of gambling, prostitution and Pawn Stars for god sakes. Let him enjoy his car and you can enjoy yours. No point arguing. There is no car scene in Vegas, im very familiar with the area so his opinion on what would get him laughed at is laughable all on it's own.

You guys just agree to disagree. Black on black on black lol I am sure he blends in just fine with every single other blacked out car there. That's Vegas style everyone kinda blends in.
Yea Vegas is pretty fake but its got a lot of pros to out weigh the cons

Cirock,

I can tell man. That photo looks amazing kudos.

Project,

Waiting for Nemo to clear so I can see those things mounted
      02-15-2013, 11:46 PM   #142
Mafioso
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 ///M3 SSII

Sick wheels, I'm sure this is going to look awesome!!!
      02-16-2013, 01:53 PM   #143
Beas
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Skyline

Quote:
It's good to set people who care about quality.. These are Bimmers for god sakes yet I see more reps than on Honda boards. Half these guys would get laughed out of a show over here showing up with a lux car and fake wheels. Poseur status. This ah*t doesn't fly with the other luxury brands apart from Acura
i was thinking the same thing. i kinda lost interest in this forum for a while due for reasons like this. too many people on reps raving about thier new shift knob or lighting mod. who cares.

wheels look good project335i. I'm not sure what my new set will be, sold my CCWs as well.
      02-17-2013, 06:57 PM   #144
project335i
Banned
Canada
Rep

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirocksf View Post
.... my first passion is photography...... and at least i do what i enjoy. not sitting in front of a computer for 12 hours.... oh your gunna tell me you make soooo much money from sitting infront of a computer..... then why would you buy such hideous wheels...

Quote:
Yea Vegas is pretty fake but its got a lot of pros to out weigh the cons

Cirock,

I can tell man. That photo looks amazing kudos.

Project,

Waiting for Nemo to clear so I can see those things mounted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafioso View Post
Sick wheels, I'm sure this is going to look awesome!!!
Yeah we have tons of snow nothing going on anytime soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beas View Post
i was thinking the same thing. i kinda lost interest in this forum for a while due for reasons like this. too many people on reps raving about thier new shift knob or lighting mod. who cares.

wheels look good project335i. I'm not sure what my new set will be, sold my CCWs as well.
Finally sold the CCW. Yeah it's pretty boring around here looking at reps 24/7 just trying to bring some quality to e90post
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2013, 09:11 PM   #145
Mspeed_1
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: Car

goddamn these are hot!
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2013, 09:45 PM   #146
E90_boostjunky
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW 335I E90 SGM

Quote:
Yea bro, great quality rims. I know they are and that's not sarcasm

Unfortunately the cars that run those around me are integras and civics. That's it. Yes they're probably all replicas. And yes those type of rims have been run since the 90s. Am I wrong about that? Obviously your customizing yours but still same basic setup
dude why dont you go somewhere, those rims look way better than what you probably got, get the hell out of here with that bs. Stop sippin on that Hatorade fool.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2013, 10:15 PM   #147
R.G.
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90_boostjunky View Post
dude why dont you go somewhere, those rims look way better than what you probably got, get the hell out of here with that bs. Stop sippin on that Hatorade fool.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-17-2013, 11:00 PM   #148
wuhantang
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

cant wait to see the progress
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2013, 11:05 PM   #149
P Casey
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i

Love seeing these. It's good to see someone doing it right with authentic wheels! Non of that fake isht. Hurry up and mount these.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2013, 08:07 AM   #150
project335i
Banned
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90_boostjunky View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mspeed_1 View Post
goddamn these are hot!
Thanks
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhantang View Post
cant wait to see the progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by P Casey View Post
Love seeing these. It's good to see someone doing it right with authentic wheels! Non of that fake isht. Hurry up and mount these.
Lol E90post the # 1 forum for reps IMO some of us still like the real thing
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2013, 11:56 AM   #151
DEVN335
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F30 335

have these been put on the car?
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2013, 12:09 PM   #152
Bobbybmw22
JB4, BMS intake
United_States
Rep
Drives: White BMW 335xi Coupe

Garage List
2008 BMW 335xi  [0.00]
Those Wheels are niceee
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2013, 12:10 PM   #153
LACSTER
Major General
Rep
Drives: Hybrid

Is it summer yet cause I can't wait to see them on the whip!
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2013, 12:18 PM   #154
jvsxn
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e-ninety

Can't wait to see those on!

On a lighter side of things, I can't believe I'm having this much fun this early in the morning flipping through the last 7 pages. R.G., I have no idea what you're trying to do but criticizing someone then complimenting them on something else is... retarded. Stand your grounds if you're gonna argue with someone...

Anyways, flame suit ON!