E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FS: New (still in box) Vishnu MultiGauge

04-09-2009, 09:02 AM   #1
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

FS: New (still in box) Vishnu MultiGauge

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
FOR SALE: New, still in box, never installed...

Vishnu MultiGauge

I paid $342 for the Vishnu MultiGauge in Nov., 2008. My current 335i lease ends in the fall, and I just never got around to installing it (which should only take 30-45min). I would take no less than $275 (w/ U.S. shipping included); otherwise, I will just install on my 2010 335i (on pre-order ). Please PM if interested.

Please click on the below link for all the details:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...82&postcount=1

Great for Track Junkies
Of course, the gauge also offers peak-and-hold features as well as a programmable warning system for up to 4 different parameters. This is excellent for track junkies who can set up their alarm to alert them if coolant temp, IAT, boost, etc,. go to high (or even too low!)

Great for Tuners
With the ability to view ignition timing realtime in a plot graph, it's easy to spot ignition retard and know when you are running too much boost for you conditions (octane, temp, etc,.) This is critical for those looking to extract maximum safe power out of their car.

Great for those with 29.2 and up cars running tunes
With the ability to view short and long term fuel trims, the user can keep boost where it needs to be in order to avoid tripping the tune/manipulation code.

Great for Diagnostics
Yes, you can also view and clear standard OBD-II trouble codes with this gauge. I've spent more money on generic obd-II laptop software than I have on this gauge set-up.

Great for Stealth
The heavy duty aluminum gauge mount is held securely on the ledge in front of your dash with just three velcro strips. There are recesses on the bottom of the mount for the velcro strips so that the mount sits flush on the dash surface. Both the gauge (which weighs next to nothing) and remote are held on the mount with two small velcro strips. This means that in order to completely remove the entire gauge system from sight, all you need to do is:
1) Unplug the OBD cable from the OBD port.
2) Pull the gauge and remote off of the mount.
3) Lift the mount from the dash
4) And stuff everything in the glovebox.

Total Time for removal: ~10 seconds
Total Time for re-installation: ~20 seconds
The two electronic modules stay hidden in the space behind the glovebox.

btw -- Shiv and Team Vishnu have even put together a detailed step-by-step installation .pdf file for you (initial installation should only take 30-45min)...

http://216.120.252.228/forum/showthread.php?t=991

Attached Images

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2009, 01:22 PM   #2
sflgator
Major General
Rep

I guess I can lower it to $250; if I get no takers in the next week, then I'll just keep it and install it on my 2010 335i. Again, if interested, please PM me.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2009, 03:04 PM   #3
smellfish
No one on the corner has stagger like us
Rep
Drives: '11 AW E90

Is Shiv still selling these?
      04-10-2009, 04:08 PM   #4
MkLV_M3
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 M3

PM sent
      04-10-2009, 05:09 PM   #5
sflgator
Major General
Rep

SOLD to MDL335i! Thank you MDL335i for your promptness with everything. You'll have it mid next week...enjoy!!!!

Appreciate 0