E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > ***** @ ******

05-11-2009, 03:58 PM   #1
F82_SID
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C 6mt HK Silver

Thumbs down ***** @ ******

Here is my horrible experience with ***** at ******. They apparently don’t care much about customer satisfaction...... I am still struggling to work them about my order so take what you would like from this review but consider it before using them.

Part 1: I ordered Carbon / Painted aero lip from ***** at Zhift on Friday May 1st. I called Monday May 4th to get a tracking number and ***** (who answered the phone very unprofessionally), told me that he was unsure of my Zip code so my lip still had not been sent out. This frustrated me because I would have thought that if something was missing that I would have got a call to get it fixed. If I wouldn’t have called then I don’t think I would have ever got the lip.

Part 2: I received my lip Thursday May 7th and immediately noticed a problem with it, WRONG COLOR! When I called to inform them of this, Seven accused me of giving him the wrong paint code and implied that it was my fault. I then directed him to my PM that showed me asking for the correct color. Also, I told him that I would have never given him the wrong paint code because I don’t even know the paint codes.

I asked him if they could compensate me by sending the correct lip by next day air. After some arguing he stated that they couldn’t because it was a Friday and they don’t deliver on Saturday, LIE!!! He then realized that was wrong and took it back. Then he proceeded to tell me that next day air shipping from CA to Denver costed almost as much as the lip its self so that was a no. He offered not to charge me shipping on the new lip he was sending out. THAT DONT HELP ME!!! I had bimmer events that I wanted my lip for. Plus, I already paid for shipping anyway so not charging me shipping again was not doing me any favors. So the result was that he was going to refund my initial shipping. This was on Thursday the 7th, today is the 11th and I still don’t have that refund.

Part 3: Seven told me that they would send me out the correct lip ASAP and UPS would be by to pick up the old one on Friday. Today is Monday and they still haven’t picked it up. I called ***** again and he said that UPS said their driver didn’t come by on Friday or Saturday because it was too late. Again, this sounded like a lie! UPS is a major company and doesn’t regularly blow off customers. I then asked Seven for the tracking # for my new lip that I was told by him would be here tomorrow Tuesday the 12th. He proceeds to tell me that his manager said it was an honest mistake and they will not send out the correct lip until they get the old one back and "inspect it". I don’t know what they think I did to it.

Part 4: If UPS picks up the old lip tomorrow then after 5 days of shipping + "inspection" + 5 days of return shipping for the new lip. I should have my lip I ordered 2 weeks ago in another 2 weeks. Meanwhile, ****** still has all of my money! This is really unfortunate because I really wanted this lip but I don’t know how comfortable I am with doing business with ****** anymore.
      05-11-2009, 04:09 PM   #2
lpphreakx06
Professional Moose Racer
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: SG 335i E92 RIP + 2015 SS M3

hmmm

BMW Dream Team PNW Chapter, member #1
|HP Autowerks | AR DESIGN | BMW PERFORMANCE | STOP TECH | Volk Racing| AMS | ARKYM
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2009, 04:12 PM   #3
PaulBailey@ltbmw
General
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2-325 330 2-335 2-Z4 2-135 X5d

Garage List
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2009, 04:16 PM   #4
tres
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 bmw 335is 6MT

Thumbs up

thanks for the info i was about to buy a hamann lip guess not from them
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2009, 04:18 PM   #5
Hedges
Major General
Rep
Drives: 12 C63 AMG

Wheres zee e9 m3 hoooooooooooooooooood!
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2009, 04:19 PM   #6
Sevan@ZSHIFTINC.COM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: SC E46 M3

Part 1 : Once you called me, I said "give me a second and I will give your tracking number (that was the day I had sent your CF aero lip out).

Part 2 : I did admit that I sent you the wrong color code, and did apologize. You have to understand that I don't deal with ONLY YOU. I have many people ordering this color, and I did make a mistake and send you out the wrong color which was on accident. You are arguing that I sent out a wrong color just to annoy you.

Part 3 : QUESTION : What kind of shipping did you want the first time? Did you want 2nd day air? Next day air? Next day air early am? 3rd day air? The price of the product INCLUDES ONLY GROUND SHIPPING. Only upon request would we change the ground shipping to a different method by charging the customer the fee's for the extra cost for faster delivery transit. So, since you did order ground shipping, AND WE SENT OUT THE WRONG COLOR, we will pay for the shipping TO GET THE PRODUCT back to us, REFUND you your original cost of shipping, and send you out the correct color!

I did process your refund on the 7th, it does take a few days for the credit card company to be notified then they would have to accept the credit and take a few days to hit your account.

Once again, we cannot send you the correct lip until we receive the wrong lip. Because, we have to receive the product, inspect for any damage that MIGHT have been caused by YOU (by packaging) or by UPS. If there are no damages, then we will send you the correct lip the same day WITH GROUND SHIPPING (because that's what you wanted first).

Here are the main points :

1- WE (******) Made an honest mistake by sending out the wrong color.
2- WE (******) will NOT send out another lip until we have the wrong color lip in our hands. The reason for this is to make sure the lip is not damaged. If it ends up being damaged (due to the fact the customer packaged it), we will claim YOUR REFUND THROUGH UPS, and send you A COMPLETE REFUND 100%.
3- This was an honest mistake. I had no intentions to send you a wrong colored lip.
4- Your refund has been initiated, and you will see your refund hit your CC in a few days.
5- Any questions?
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2009, 04:21 PM   #7
Hedges
Major General
Rep

***** customer service is pretty good! He just needs to hurry his ass up and send me zee e90 m3 hooooooood
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2009, 04:22 PM   #8
Sevan@ZSHIFTINC.COM
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
***** customer service is pretty good! He just needs to hurry his ass up and send me zee e90 m3 hooooooood
It's on it's way to me. Should see it in about 3 weeks Just got to find you a shipping company now. Once I do that, we're all set for you finally!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2009, 04:26 PM   #9
normtrum
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90 335i, e46 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by *****@******INC.COM View Post
Part 1 : Once you called me, I said "give me a second and I will give your tracking number (that was the day I had sent your CF aero lip out).

Part 2 : I did admit that I sent you the wrong color code, and did apologize. You have to understand that I don't deal with ONLY YOU. I have many people ordering this color, and I did make a mistake and send you out the wrong color which was on accident. You are arguing that I sent out a wrong color just to annoy you.

Part 3 : QUESTION : What kind of shipping did you want the first time? Did you want 2nd day air? Next day air? Next day air early am? 3rd day air? The price of the product INCLUDES ONLY GROUND SHIPPING. Only upon request would we change the ground shipping to a different method by charging the customer the fee's for the extra cost for faster delivery transit. So, since you did order ground shipping, AND WE SENT OUT THE WRONG COLOR, we will pay for the shipping TO GET THE PRODUCT back to us, REFUND you your original cost of shipping, and send you out the correct color!

I did process your refund on the 7th, it does take a few days for the credit card company to be notified then they would have to accept the credit and take a few days to hit your account.

Once again, we cannot send you the correct lip until we receive the wrong lip. Because, we have to receive the product, inspect for any damage that MIGHT have been caused by YOU (by packaging) or by UPS. If there are no damages, then we will send you the correct lip the same day WITH GROUND SHIPPING (because that's what you wanted first).

Here are the main points :

1- WE (******) Made an honest mistake by sending out the wrong color.
2- WE (******) will NOT send out another lip until we have the wrong color lip in our hands. The reason for this is to make sure the lip is not damaged. If it ends up being damaged (due to the fact the customer packaged it), we will claim YOUR REFUND THROUGH UPS, and send you A COMPLETE REFUND 100%.
3- This was an honest mistake. I had no intentions to send you a wrong colored lip.
4- Your refund has been initiated, and you will see your refund hit your CC in a few days.
5- Any questions?
Wow. what a terrible way to try and satisfy a customer. First suggestion....loose the attitude.
      05-11-2009, 04:29 PM   #10
RipsE92
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe

Some people are wound way to tight ... as if a car lip is life or death! Get a grip!
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2009, 04:36 PM   #11
Hedges
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by *****@******INC.COM View Post
It's on it's way to me. Should see it in about 3 weeks Just got to find you a shipping company now. Once I do that, we're all set for you finally!!!
Sweet! lol i already waited half a year, i dont think few more weeks will kill! lol
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2009, 04:43 PM   #12
blue2fire
Brigadier General
Cayman Islands
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by normtrum View Post
Wow. what a terrible way to try and satisfy a customer. First suggestion....loose the attitude.
Plus One.

You make the mistake and then expect him to send you back the lip first after he's paid you? The attitude does not help too

BMW CCA
Member #420568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Murray View Post
Being a fan of Honda engines, I requested that they consider building for the F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up with a BMW engine.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2009, 04:48 PM   #13
F82_SID
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

If ****** would have just said in the first place that they apologized for sending the wrong color, would send me what I ordered ASAP and, just because of the inconveiniance they would refund my initial shipping then I would be a happy camper. However this was not the case.

Bottom line:
1.***** tried to blame me for the wrong color.
2.He did not care about the events that I wanted the lip for and said they will get me what I ordered after 2 more weeks of shipping (5 days back for the old one & 5 additional days for the new one)
3. He did not notify me when their was a problem or delay with my order or the picking up of the old lip.

I know you did not intend on sending me the wrong color but you should have just owned up to it and fixed it ASAP. Do I get to get my money back until I recieve and inspect the correct colored lip? NO! And again, not charging me shipping again to send out the product that I ordered in the first place is not doing me a favor. Refunding the initial shipping was a good jesture that should have been done in the first place.
      05-11-2009, 04:49 PM   #14
StevenAu
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i

No offense, just be patient... ***** took care of me when he sent me a jacked up e92 m5 replica kit lol. At the end, both parties were happy.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2009, 04:52 PM   #15
F82_SID
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Thank you guys for the support. I just asked for a full refund. Their solution was that I could buy another lip and next day air shipping and it would be sent out right away. Then, when they recieved the old one then they would credit that cost back to me. Sorry, I dont have another 600$ to give you to get the correct part that I ordered.
      05-11-2009, 04:54 PM   #16
Sevan@ZSHIFTINC.COM
Banned
United_States
Rep

Well, it was just a thought we had you can purchase the lip with next day air, then once we received the lip you have now, we would credit you 100%, and you would have the lip by tomorrow.

Just a suggestion
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2009, 06:33 PM   #17
Andrew@ET
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Red thing

Dude no one is going to send you a product until they get it back
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2009, 06:42 PM   #18
IME92
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: AW E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@EMS View Post
Dude no one is going to send you a product until they get it back
DUDE...they are talking about the atitude, please read!!
      05-11-2009, 06:45 PM   #19
TT3 iN NyC
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3CS

***** is really good with customer service. There has to have been a misunderstanding somewhere down the line. I returned some emblems because they didn't fit and got a full refund. No questions asked!

A+ for *****
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2009, 07:01 PM   #20
zerox_guru
Super User!!
Philippines
Rep
Drives: JB E90/Gixxer

05-11-2009, 07:20 PM   #21
Hedges
Major General
Rep

***** is the man!
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2009, 07:31 PM   #22
F82_SID
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

My whole grief was about the attitude and lack of customer service. I understand that mistakes happen but when they do, IMHO it would be best practice for a company to do everything they can to immediately correct the problem with the least possible inconvenience to the customer. Especially when they already have your money.