E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Europe (Continental) > THE BMW AUTOMOBILIA EXCHANGE @BMW Museum...

10-30-2012, 05:09 PM   #1
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Arrow THE BMW AUTOMOBILIA EXCHANGE @BMW Museum this Sunday!!...

THE BMW AUTOMOBILIA EXCHANGE, held inside the BMW Museum on Nov 11th, SUNDAY, 2012 from 10am to 2pm. Admission to the Museum is free! Sounds pretty cool to me!

http://www.bmw-welt.com/en/events/au...ve_market.html

The BMW Automobilia Exchange is the annual highlight for collectors of rare antiquarian automobile-related literature and exclusive model cars. This year the exchange is to be held on 11 November from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Munich’s BMW Museum. Admission to the BMW Museum is free for sellers and visitors on that date.

In 2012, well-known Munich-based author and automobilia collector Walter Zeichner is taking over the organisation of the exchange from founder Georg Amtmann, who died in June of this year. Zeichner has extremely good relations with BMW and was responsible for automobile history at the BMW Archive for many years. He played a significant role in helping decide on the content of the new BMW Museum and is well-known as a collector of rare car-related literature.

Whether you are looking for an original brochure for your own vintage car or the model car of your dreams, the chances of finding just what you want are very good. Naturally the exchange is not just a big deal for BMW fans almost every brand, from A for Abarth to Z for Zagato, is represented in the BMW Museum. All car fans are welcome!
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2012, 08:11 AM   #2
mump
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E93 335is/'01 986S/'13 F30

too bad I already have tickets to BMW Welt on the 22nd for the factory tour. I would have tried to go to this.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2012, 02:02 PM   #3
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Anyone else thinking of going? I'll be there on Sunday.
Appreciate 0