E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > code 29dc, ses, v8 noise, shuddering at higher boost..

03-18-2013, 06:28 PM   #23
._.
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
I had very similar symptoms. Sounds to me that your low pressure sensor is shot. Go ahead and replace it and It will solve your issues. Get someone that has INPA working and look at menu for Measurement Block 6. The low pressure sensor reading will be there and if it reads at 5000~ Hpa then good but if it's stuck on a higher number with no sign of movement then it's definitely shot. Same scenario my car would work fine until going either 3/4 or full throttle the car would hesitate and then stumble because the injectors are cut off from 3 cylinders. Quick on and off the car is normal again until you push it again. It got to the point where it backfired and then threw a code. But before that it was just doing exactly like what your car is doing nOw.
Are you referring to the Umgebungsdruck reading under Messwertblock 6? Mine reads 998 hPa at idle. I got the code 29dc today and I am trying to find out if it's just too much e85.

Appreciate 0
      03-19-2013, 12:58 PM   #24
._.
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

nvm,saw you post on the other forum, thanks.
Appreciate 0