E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > FS: 18" style-162 staggered wheels + Yoko AVID ENVigor tires + TPMS

04-29-2012, 04:32 PM   #1
vishmutzy
Rep
Drives: '07 335i Sedan

SOLD: 18" style-162 staggered wheels + Yoko AVID ENVigor tires + TPMS

SOLD by craigslist ad.

Hi all,

I have a set of 18" staggered OEM wheels (Ellipsoid style 162) & tires from a 335i Sport Pkg sedan for sale. Tires are Yokohama AVID ENVigor ultra high-perf all season 225/40R18 & 255/35R18 in like new condition... average measured tread is 0.3"=9.5/32" (new is 10/32"). Tires are mounted & balanced and include working TPMS sensors. Does not include centercaps.

I purchased the car about 1 month ago and recently installed a set of aftermarket CSL replica wheels & summer tires. Would like to hold onto these for when I sell the car (hopefully a long, long time from now) but garage space is getting tight.

Condition
Cosmetic: Very good but not perfect. Some very minor scuffs & curb rash on two wheels. One wheels has some clearcoat peeling on one of the spokes. I marked most of the imperfections in the photos.

Trueness: After I purchasing the car I took it in to Discount Tire to get tires balanced. Technician was able to zero-balance all tires, but informed me that 2 of the wheels are slightly out of round (bent). They seem to ride smooth, but wanted to be up front. I have some evidence that at least one wheel was replaced by previous owner or during CPO inspection.

Interested in local sale. Located in Farmington, MI.
Asking $700 OBO. Tires alone are $600 new.

Last edited by vishmutzy; 05-17-2012 at 09:20 PM..
Appreciate 0