E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Hot with whoever dropped the ball on my new bimmer 328xi

View Poll Results: Has anyone else had this problem?
anyone 3 75.00%
anyone 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

06-05-2007, 04:43 PM   #1
dmack852
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: ALPINE WHITE BMW 328XI

Hot with whoever dropped the ball on my new bimmer 328xi

I order my car back in april and i was told that I would get in june maybe the third to last week in june. some one dropped the ball. I was told that the saddle brown seats were on back order after the production ran out. i called the production company and i was told that my car is not going in until july. Well I called Princeton BMW and ask what was going on and I was told that my car was still set to come in june. just yesterday I called back the production place and I was told by another rep. that my car did not show on her screen for production. hot now so i contacted my person at Princeton BMW and I was told that it was going to go in July because of the seat thing. i was told that he had no other options. so to make a long show short i am taking the back seat to so other soon to be happy with there new bimmer. i order my car three days after my co-worker and he got his bimmer on May 26, 2007 so what the ---- is wrong with this picture?
      06-05-2007, 06:23 PM   #2
RCW
Rep
Drives: 07 328i coupe

Many things could be happening. I take it that you have a production number.
If not, maybe the dealer has a low allocation and does not have a slot for you.
This happened to me. This is my first BMW and I'm learning quickly how the system works. Ordered 328 i blk on blk, step,sport pkg, power seats on may 18th (pd deposit) and asked for production number on june 2 so I could track.
Sa called me and said because of low allocation that was filled I would have to wait till july for a number which means best case scenario of Sept 1 delivery (west coast). I know how you feel. Just think how great it will be when your baby arrives. Hang in there/ I am...
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2007, 06:25 PM   #3
ward
Major General
Rep
Drives: F

if the dealer doesn't get you the car they don't get paid

you're not the only one who wants to put a car in your garage, work with them not against them
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2007, 02:13 PM   #4
dmack852
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: ALPINE WHITE BMW 328XI

I have been going back and forth with my CA and I just got a call yesterday and was told that my bimmer was going to be pushed up to June production. Happy like that.