E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > You know when you can see a bad driver using sixth sense?

08-31-2011, 05:35 AM   #1
Desmondo
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 330i M-Sport

You know when you can see a bad driver using sixth sense?

Well I spotted one coming in to the Post Office car park this morning. I was still in my car with the only other spare space next to me. I saw her drive in to the car park and I'm not sure why, but I just got this feeling she'd be a menace.

I went inside, picked up my post and when returning to my car she was in the space next to me, but really close to my car. She could see she had no room to get out of hers and I couldn't get back in to mine so she looked over her shoulder to reverse back out and then....started to turn the wheel She was now turning the wheel enough to smack right in to my car....I actually went in to one of those slow motion life events. I could see what was about to happen. "Wooooooooaaaaaaaahhhhh" I shouted. Obviously loud enough for her to hear and by the time she'd reacted she'd hit my wing mirror and her front wheel was about 1" away from my car door.

Her reaction? "Don't worry, it's only my wing mirror that's moved". Thankfully there was not a mark on mine.
I told her to drive forwards and there was just about enough room for me to squeeze in to my car and drive off...and as I do so I see her bouncing forwards up the curb
      08-31-2011, 06:16 AM   #2
rogerxp
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3 Comp Pack / QQ+2 Tekna

Garage List
This is when you need the optional 'bazooka' fitted to your car!!!

I get the same 'sixth sense' when on a two laned road approaching a roundabout (the A34 bypass I travel down every day for instance), you just know which cars in the left hand lane before the roundabout are going to not bother steering around the roundabout and just cut across into the right hand lane where you are. Don't know how, but I can just sense it, hang back and wait for them to cut me up .
Bazooka time .
Gone -: 370Z GT Roadster; BMW X3 3.0d xdrive M Sport; E46 330i M Sport Coupe; Mazda RX8 231; Nissan 350Z GT Roadster; BMW E90 330d M Sport; BMW E92 335i SE; Maserati 4200; Nissan 350Z; Honda S2000; Astra Coupe Turbo; Ford Probe
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2011, 06:58 AM   #3
ibanezking
Weekend Rockstar
England
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerxp View Post

I get the same 'sixth sense' when on a two laned road approaching a roundabout (the A34 bypass I travel down every day for instance), you just know which cars in the left hand lane before the roundabout are going to not bother steering around the roundabout and just cut across into the right hand lane where you are. Don't know how, but I can just sense it, hang back and wait for them to cut me up .
Bazooka time .
.............. and then when you gesticulate at them.................. they look at you like YOU'RE in the wrong!!!! Tossers!
      08-31-2011, 08:16 AM   #4
MEGA
Dieseasal
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: LCI E92 335d M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmondo View Post
Well I spotted one coming in to the Post Office car park this morning. I was still in my car with the only other spare space next to me. I saw her drive in to the car park and I'm not sure why, but I just got this feeling she'd be a menace.

I went inside, picked up my post and when returning to my car she was in the space next to me, but really close to my car. She could see she had no room to get out of hers and I couldn't get back in to mine so she looked over her shoulder to reverse back out and then....started to turn the wheel She was now turning the wheel enough to smack right in to my car....I actually went in to one of those slow motion life events. I could see what was about to happen. "Wooooooooaaaaaaaahhhhh" I shouted. Obviously loud enough for her to hear and by the time she'd reacted she'd hit my wing mirror and her front wheel was about 1" away from my car door.

Her reaction? "Don't worry, it's only my wing mirror that's moved". Thankfully there was not a mark on mine.
I told her to drive forwards and there was just about enough room for me to squeeze in to my car and drive off...and as I do so I see her bouncing forwards up the curb
Every single female car driver over the age of 25 gives me this feeling.

and if they've got a child seat in the back: 20 times more so.
      08-31-2011, 02:12 PM   #5
zltm089
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
i'd fcukin smack the bitch up!
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2011, 02:15 PM   #6
zltm089
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
i always have that sixth sense....especially when people are about to change lanes without indicating....thats why i've always got my hand on the horn, ready to wake the fcukers up and a middle finger for their asses...
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2011, 02:21 PM   #7
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
England
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3

Garage List
Hilarious and I know exactly what you mean. Amazing the sheer amount of poor drivers there are out there!
      08-31-2011, 03:29 PM   #8
SteveChester
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Garage List
2014 BMW F82 M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmondo View Post

I would of bitch slapped her really hard.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2011, 04:39 PM   #9
Mike in Hampshire
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: None at present!

Is it me, or have parking spaces got smaller whilst cars generally have got wider?

The driver you describe is all too common, but many car parks these days seem to have overly narrow spaces. Clearly this young lady was a decisive FAIL.

The main benefit of having kids is so you can take them with you to Tesco and use the nice wide "family parking" spaces. OK, not the main benefit but it has been a very long school holiday......roll on next week!

Mike.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2011, 04:45 PM   #10
ZURICH
Major
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: E91 320d Touring M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by zltm089 View Post

M Sport Package, (PDC), front / rear, Cruise control
Mystic Blue Metallic, Beige Dakota leather, Alarm,
Automatic transmission, Panoramic glass roof, Heated Seats, Lumbar etc etc
"I don't Fuck around but when I do, I dont fuck around"
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2011, 05:28 PM   #11
merchomini
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Touareg VR6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerxp View Post

Bazooka time .
I agree, im doing the bazooka mod tonight......i just need to find a bazooka now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA View Post
Every single female car driver over the age of 25 gives me this feeling.

and if they've got a child seat in the back: 20 times more so.
Try every single woman.......unless they have proven to me that they can drive, i dont trust any of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by zltm089 View Post
Agreed.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveChester View Post
I would of bitch slapped her really hard.
And she said it was only your mirror.....hahahaha i would have smacked her 2 more times just for that.
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2011, 10:22 AM   #12
kaishang
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 330d

Was she hot?
Appreciate 0