E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > AMS Raffle! Please help a little boy in need!!!!

04-09-2009, 06:09 PM   #1
Eric@AMS
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

AMS Raffle! Please help a little boy in need!!!!

MODS PLEASE LEAVE THIS UP as this is 100% non profit and stands to help save the life of a little boy

Well we are going to have another one of our raffles this year but this time its a little different. This time you are not only entering for a chance to win some AWESOME AMS PRIZES but also your ticket purchase will be helping to save the life of a little five year old boy.

Carter Kettner is a very special 5 year old boy. Early on this year little Carter was diagnosed with an inoperable malignant brain tumor. He is under the care of a very special team of doctors, Oncologists, and a super advanced medicine RN that will find him the best treatment available for his malignancy type and location.

The funds raised will be used for out of pocket expenses for the family during Carter's treatment that are not covered by insurance or St. Jude's. Carter's parents Joe & Cin will be on leave of absence from work with a diminished income. Carter's future is unpredictable. With your help we all can help Carter and his family. He is not only smart and full of life but this little guy LOVES CARS! Something we all can relate to! This is not only a great chance to win some prizes but you will be making a difference in this boys life! I encourage all of you to read a little more about Carter and his condition at CarterKettner.org

This years raffle will be a little different than years past. First and foremost we are offering more chances to win! In honor of little Carter 100% proceeds will go to Carter and his family. Also to make things even more attractive we are adding the chance for a ride around the track in our Time attack EVO X!!! This is something most people that work here will never get a chance to do!!!

Click here for a message from Carter
You may need to download diVX (free) if you are having problems viewing it HERE

So here is a listing of what we are raffling off:

1. A Chance to sit shotgun with one of our pro drivers in our NEW EVO X Time Attack car!
2. A free admission to the AMS Autobahn Track day on July 5th!
3. A new AMS F1-I Intake Manifold!
4. A new AMS EVO X Front Mount intercooler
5. A new AMS Subaru Catback Exhaust

TICKETS ARE ONLY $25.00

You can call in for your ticket or purchase online. Your ticket number sequence will be given to you by phone or emailed to you. We will also try to keep a listing here online to show the number of tickets sold.

Click here to order tickets online

Unlike past raffles we will not be putting a limit on how many tickets are sold. We want to try and raise as much money as we can for little Carter and I am really hoping all of our customers and friends can come together and really make a difference in this boys life.

We will not be offering the chance to pick your number for this years raffle. Numbers will be assigned by our staff and you will be contacted with your number(s) There is no limit to the number of tickets you can buy. The drawing will take place at AMS during our open house on May 3rd. Winner need not be present.

Please dig deep on this guys... I can't think of a better way to spend $25

If you would like to make a donation to Carter and his family outside of this raffle please visit www.carterkettner.org. THANK YOU!!!

Eric
Appreciate 0