E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Silicon Valley Tint Shop?

04-12-2013, 09:31 PM   #1
Agentphish
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 328i

Silicon Valley Tint Shop?

Likely moving to the area in the next month from PA and would like to get my car tinted.

Looking for a place that does great work with lifetime warranty and uses computer cut Llumar or SunTek or 3M film. Not looking to break the bank doing it...The move west is going to take care of that for me

Here in PA the tint laws are real shitty so I never bothered getting it done, but I've gotten prices from $150 to $375 for the job...I found $375 to be completely absurd.

When I lived in FL I got SunTek for $100 installed. It was great. I'm hoping since CA is hot and sunny like FL I'll be able to find decent pricing since so many people have tint.

Any shop recommendations would be great.