E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Thieving c**t getting named and shamed!

03-19-2013, 03:11 PM   #23
rich1068
has left the building
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkEnigma View Post
Love how you can find all his details so easily
To be fair his details were already public. There wasn't much detective work needed as his name and address were already in the print and online versions of the local paper.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2013, 03:19 PM   #24
DarkEnigma
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 320

No what I mean is, the fact he has advertised everywhere giving out his details etc.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2013, 03:44 PM   #25
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D

Straight up cunt.
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2013, 07:31 AM   #26
m1bjr
LSD - No, you're not seeing things
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Baby F36 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by verysideways View Post
Looking through his facebook page it looks like he spent 2009 stealing motorbikes and posting pictures of them! What a tool.
https://www.facebook.com/jason.griffiths.904?fref=ts
Unfortunately our benefits culture and piss poor prison system are breeding more and more of these utter cretins.

Great Britain? Getting less great by the day
Wait until the rest of Romania arrives later this year.
Could be a good place to relocate too once they are all over here, and a low crime rate to boot
      03-21-2013, 07:43 AM   #27
$pringy
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E91

Crazy
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2013, 07:57 AM   #28
Billyray911
Brigadier General
Venezuela
Rep
Drives: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1bjr View Post
Wait until the rest of Romania arrives later this year.
Could be a good place to relocate too once they are all over here, and a low crime rate to boot
If you're talking crime,lets not confuse the Romani or Roma et al with Romanians.They are two very distinct races of people.And not what this thread (or this site) is about.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2013, 04:03 PM   #29
SilverSea
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2009 318d Facelift 143HP

"Wait until the rest of Romania arrives later this year.
Could be a good place to relocate too once they are all over here, and a low crime rate to boot "
I might say typical british hypocrit. Thread is about a brit commiting a crime in UK, then the smartest reply of them all is about Romanians. Tell you what, Jimmy, I'm a Romanian and if you ever set foot in my country, it will be my pleasure to serve you the blackest eye you ever had. Spoiled Brat!
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2013, 05:56 PM   #30
335DEE
Captain
England
Rep
Drives: M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSea View Post
"Wait until the rest of Romania arrives later this year.
Could be a good place to relocate too once they are all over here, and a low crime rate to boot "
I might say typical british hypocrit. Thread is about a brit commiting a crime in UK, then the smartest reply of them all is about Romanians. Tell you what, Jimmy, I'm a Romanian and if you ever set foot in my country, it will be my pleasure to serve you the blackest eye you ever had. Spoiled Brat!
My friend , i can only assume that you do not live here and therefore have no idea of the problems we face with the influx of people coming to take advantage of a lack of immigration controls and rape the , free healthcare that was designed for british working people in their hour of need , then you get the free handouts , free houses .. free everything if you know how to work the human rights act. The 'free everything' draws in people of all sorts of backgrounds mainly from poor countries ( not specifically pointing to Romania but a majority do come from that kind of direction).. i mean why struggle if you got nothing where you live .. come here and get everything free. The issue is my friend is that the honest hard working families in this country get jack shit and are taxed to death .. for being honest and hardworking. This kind of this gets people extremely angry up when immigrants come here and rape our system for everything it has to offer. So you would have to fully expect the kind of remark that was made earlier on.

Need more facts and figures ?? try this ---> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-offences.html

No offence to you but this is how it is round here , not the best but you got to make of it what you can. We are all fed up of it and fed up with nothing being done about it.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2013, 04:18 AM   #31
225_AB
Major
Rep
Drives: M235i

Garage List
2014 M235i  [0.00]
2009 BMW 330D  [0.00]
This thread was about a BRIT committing a crime how can anyone weave in the benefit system and immigration into it, bizarre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0timbo0o View Post
My friend , i can only assume that you do not live here and therefore have no idea of the problems we face with the influx of people coming to take advantage of a lack of immigration controls and rape the , free healthcare that was designed for british working people in their hour of need , then you get the free handouts , free houses .. free everything if you know how to work the human rights act. The 'free everything' draws in people of all sorts of backgrounds mainly from poor countries ( not specifically pointing to Romania but a majority do come from that kind of direction).. i mean why struggle if you got nothing where you live .. come here and get everything free. The issue is my friend is that the honest hard working families in this country get jack shit and are taxed to death .. for being honest and hardworking. This kind of this gets people extremely angry up when immigrants come here and rape our system for everything it has to offer. So you would have to fully expect the kind of remark that was made earlier on.

Need more facts and figures ?? try this ---> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-offences.html

No offence to you but this is how it is round here , not the best but you got to make of it what you can. We are all fed up of it and fed up with nothing being done about it.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2013, 08:04 AM   #32
zltm089
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0timbo0o View Post

I think you need to understand something, NOT all immigrants come here to rape this country.

Without immigrants like me, your whole university educational system will fall to pieces as overseas tuition fees are about £15k a year for an overseas student...Don't think the "normal" british students alone would allow univerisities to run successfully. Some, clever fcuk might say ....ohhh universities don't use the tuition fees etc....whatever, at the end of the day money is being spent here....Just like those fcuktards that say....ohhh cyclists shouldn't pay road tax ...or road tax is not for fixing pot holes and shit....

All this, "oh but that charge is not for this" bollocks pisses me off...

And plus I pay lots of taxes like everyone else!....And I get FUCK ALL. The roads are fucked with potholes, the street where I live is not regularly cleaned, paying congestion charge when there is always traffic, waiting for hours in a packed hospital....

I wonder where the fuck does all my taxes and NI contribution go? Let alone, the £70k I've already spent on tuition fees+ living expenses, accommodation etc....

Yes, lots of these foreigners rape this country and some of them cants don't want to adapt to the British way....and some them can't even speak english!!!...what the fuck are they doing here, I don't know... or they don't even make an effort to learn...

But NOT ALL of them.

There was another twat on the TT forum saying that immigrants are taking the jobs of the english people!... well, if the British didn't apply or didn't get the job, then TOUGH SH1T!... deal with it!....If you're good, you gona get the job. Black or white!....
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2013, 11:14 AM   #33
SilverSea
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2009 318d Facelift 143HP

Dude, the initial discussion was about a british guy commiting a crime. The reason that I posted on this thread is because I feel it's ill natured and hypocritical to even bring other nationalities / countries into discussion talking about crimes and stuff when the discussion was about a BRITISH GUY!
I know there is a media campaign against Romanian people, in your country, and to be honest, I would do the same against people coming with bad intentions in my country. In fact I urge you to read this http://whydontyoucomeover.gandul.info/
Rest assured that not all Romanians are coming there to rape / steal / murder. Look for the term Roma, Gipsy and yeah, they come from Romania, but they are a minority. To me, to say that crime rate will critically increase once the Romanians will get there, it's just showing the ignorance that one may possess.
It happens that I work abroad right now, in the Middle E ast and I work with a lot of UK lads around. They're part of my second family and I enjoy spending time with them, and reading back on my initial post I apologize for generalizing. Not for the people on this forum, but for the respect I carry for them.
Peace and enjoy your bimmers. I know I am, and I can't wait to go home and drive it a bit.

Last edited by SilverSea; 04-05-2013 at 11:21 AM.. Reason: misc corrections
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2013, 11:53 AM   #34
335DEE
Captain
England
Rep
Drives: M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by zltm089 View Post
I think you need to understand something, NOT all immigrants come here to rape this country.
The roads are fucked with potholes, the street where I live is not regularly cleaned, paying congestion charge when there is always traffic, waiting for hours in a packed hospital....

I wonder where the fuck does all my taxes and NI contribution go? Let alone, the £70k I've already spent on tuition fees+ living expenses, accommodation etc....
I think you need to reread my response , at no point did i say everyone who wasn't of british origin was coming here to rape the fuck out of us.

I agree with you , we need immigrants here to work and i applaude the people who leave their families and travel halfway across the planet to take a job and pay their way

Regarding the potholes .. because there is no money .. why is there no money , why are tuition fees so high , why are there cutbacks ?? Because the UK is paying out more than it receives .. a percentage of that is going to be down to free lunches , houses, healthcare and benefits from the influx of people from the eastern bloc, northern africa and middle east to name a few who are just here to get what they can for free of the backs of hardworking uk tax paying people.
Appreciate 0