E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Eisenhaus is a fake

Closed Thread

02-15-2008, 03:47 PM   #859
EisenHaus
Private
Rep
Drives: ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobindaE46 View Post
SPAM!

This guy comes on here with zero post and all he is trying to do is bash IND. Mr. Kang nobody wants your Korean Eisenhaus crap exhaust! Close down and move on! I was trying to stay away from this drama but if you’re going to try and take cheap shots at a good company. I won't stand for it. The guys at IND have the best customer service in the business.
Please stop there / we did not make that post.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2008, 06:23 PM   #860
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EisenHaus View Post
oOOoooOO PWND!
      02-15-2008, 07:17 PM   #861
kevkaz
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Alpinweiss 2009 E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilia@industry View Post
There's also quite a few local E90Post members that have seen us in person, seen our office, seen our shop, and have known us for years. You can see some of them responding in those reviews.

Here is a photo of our shop:

Thanks for your support Jim and Jesal!
You can add me to the list of those who have met Anthony (never met Ilia but have traded endless PMs with him), and everything Ilia has posted about their business in this thread is true to my knowledge.

That picture is right except every time I go there it seems to snow like hell... the lot seems so much bigger in that photo

2009 E92 M3 - 7/3/09 ED, 8/17/09 redelivery
1997 E36 M3 - Track Rat
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland

Appreciate 0
      02-15-2008, 09:35 PM   #862
rooster92
full time lurk mode
Rep
Drives: several cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by EisenHaus View Post

HAHAHAHAHA if this isn't a John Kang post then I am Jesus:

Quote:
Originally Posted by northpole
I have seen so many cases like this. Looks like this thing was staged from the begining, possibly by someone who wants to sell eisenmann?, maybe even the eisenmann itself and obiously blaming eisenhaus for wrong doing. Wonder who started this whole issue.. It is clear that now eisenhaus is no longer selling eisenmann, getting all the blames. But I think eisenhaus poducts regardless they were legit or not, had become threat to eisenman, so maybe it ended this way.. try to save eisenman sales over eisenhaus sales? I guess only time will tell.

IND ROCKS!
      02-15-2008, 11:35 PM   #863
doba_s
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: X7 l Cayenne l 997.2RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
This thread isn't about IND. Move it somewhere else.
+1 ... who the f..k cares about IND, when you got scammed by Eisenhaus

it would be more helpful to know where is this all going ... stop kissing IND's ass

Last edited by doba_s; 02-15-2008 at 11:52 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2008, 11:52 PM   #864
doba_s
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: X7 l Cayenne l 997.2RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by san~man View Post
You points are valid too, but, that only applies IMO to anything other than the true Race. Again, IMHO, only the true German Race will hold value, since it's the only real Eisenmann product.

Also, the resale value is skewed because as I had said, no one really knows the true price difference of the real Race versus the American Meisterschaft. If Eisenhaus added the cost of shipping to the Race, and then added their profit margin (whatever it was), then it's a matter of pure economics and profit. However, if they got the Race for a stupidly low price, then outrageously marked it up because they "renamed" it, added the shipping cost and then added "regular" profit margin on top of that, then your argument would hold true.

And yes, you're correct, no one in their right mind would dish out 2g's for the fake product, no matter how good it sounded. People paid that price because they WANTED the German made product, and THOUGHT they were getting it.

Again, no one can say one way or the other without knowing the true Race price versus the Meisterscaft price.
There is no "Meisterscaft" for 335i, however the Meisterscaft that was made for BMW M3 is much more expensive than the "Race" version. And we all know that Eisenhaus was selling both versions for 335, and the price for Meisterscaft was higher by 400 or something like that ... So, I feel like I need to get my money back !
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2008, 12:03 AM   #865
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
People just don't get it. It was brought to my attention that people don't understand why I want a refund even though I have a real Eisenmann.

It's pretty simple. There were TWO models available. Eisenmann Race (at a cheaper price) and Eisenmann Meistercraft. No one at that point KNEW that the Race was fake. The Meistercraft was priced over $400 more. If I wanted the Eisenmann Race, then I would've obviously bought it. I didn't buy it, because I wanted something not as aggressive as the Eisenmann Race. I don't understand why that is so hard to understand. The Eisenmann Race and Meistercraft were available. I bought the Meistercraft because I did not want a Race.

I was misled and paid more for something I did not want. If I knew it was a Race, I wouldn't of bought it.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2008, 12:18 AM   #866
magmd
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
People just don't get it. It was brought to my attention that people don't understand why I want a refund even though I have a real Eisenmann.

It's pretty simple. There were TWO models available. Eisenmann Race (at a cheaper price) and Eisenmann Meistercraft. No one at that point KNEW that the Race was fake. The Meistercraft was priced over $400 more. If I wanted the Eisenmann Race, then I would've obviously bought it. I didn't buy it, because I wanted something not as aggressive as the Eisenmann Race. I don't understand why that is so hard to understand. The Eisenmann Race and Meistercraft were available. I bought the Meistercraft because I did not want a Race.

I was misled and paid more for something I did not want. If I knew it was a Race, I wouldn't of bought it.

yeah...I don't get why it is so hard for people to understand this.

Here is an relatively close example. Let's say you order the E92 Mtech kit from Canada and pay quite a bit of money for it. Later, you find out...you actually received E92 M Aero kit.....which is considerably less expensive. Yes, its still OEM...but not want you thought you were paying a premium price to get.

Good luck man.
      02-16-2008, 01:12 AM   #867
M5Beast
Rep
Drives: 06 E60 M5

Yea Srsly... The IND thing is way off topic here take it somewhere else please... Alot of this is 40 pages of nonesense instead of insightful material...
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2008, 02:46 AM   #868
adrock
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 435i

Garage List
2011 E92 335i  [9.58]
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Sorry if this has already been posted but I would not buy from a dealer unless listed here:

http://www.google.com/translate?u=ht...&hl=en&ie=UTF8

And according to that there are only two authorized dealers in the US:

IND-Distribution IND-Distribution
1979 W. Dundee Road, Palatine, IL 60067 1979 60067
Tel. 001.847.305.0491 Tel 001.847.305.0491
Fax 001.847.991.0263 Fax 001.847.991.0263

BeastPower Motorsports, Inc. Beast Power Motorsports, Inc.
800 West El Camino Real, 800 West El Camino Real,
Suite 180, Mountain View, CA 94040 Suite 180 94040
Tel. 001-650-641-7220 Phone 001-650-641-7220

Cheers
Adam
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2008, 05:26 AM   #869
Vudoo4u2
Night Sh1ft
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F95 X5MC LCI

Garage List
As far as flaming me for standing up for someone who was getting dogged in this thread, its not necessary. I just read the last post and not the first 40 pages, and the last post was saying something about the IND website and how they arent legit etc, so I chimed in. I agree, this isnt about them, and shouldnt be about them, its about Eisenhaus, and their scam

my posts arent spam
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2008, 07:48 AM   #870
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster92 View Post

IND ROCKS!
Absolutely. IND IMHO is the best vendor here. They've always answered my questions and when they needed pics I've never hesitated. I'd gladly buy from them.

I realize that they were getting parts from Eisenhaus, but its not about them. Its about Eisenhaus. Lets leave them out of this.

Oh and OC 335 is right. I'm not sure why its so hard to understand. He specifically ordered something and got something else. Who cares if its authentic or not, he didnt get what he payed for. My 11 year old niece could probably understand this.
      02-16-2008, 07:58 AM   #871
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyBimmerDude View Post
Absolutely. IND IMHO is the best vendor here. They've always answered my questions and when they needed pics I've never hesitated. I'd gladly buy from them.

I realize that they were getting parts from Eisenhaus, but its not about them. Its about Eisenhaus. Lets leave them out of this.

Oh and OC 335 is right. I'm not sure why its so hard to understand. He specifically ordered something and got something else. Who cares if its authentic or not, he didnt get what he payed for. My 11 year old niece could probably understand this.
+2

From my current dealing with IND, I'm glad that I chose Anthony and Ilia. They have been nothing but helpful. When I lived in WI, my buddies that own E46s would drive down to IND for installs and upgrades.

So, let's leave IND out of this thread and refocus on EISENHAUS, the absolute culprit.

Had anyone who signed the release received any of their "compensation" yet? Please post if you had!
      02-16-2008, 09:33 AM   #872
Booster
Pave The Rainforest
Rep
Drives: Wagon

Garage List
2007 335i Coupe  [0.00]
Wow... I can't believe I have just read all 40 pages...

I got my "full eisenmann race exhaust" back in June 07 and was supposedly in the first batch that came to the United States. I have seen many Eisenmann exhausts before and have seen awesome fitments. But my fitment was way off. I didn't think much of it since it was a brand new product and was in the first batch. Even after a month or so, that plate that was welded to the "SR pipes" came off. I just happened to find it at work after reading this thread... Here she is...

and here you can see pics from the install and see that the mufflers are the fake ones....

The reason why the fitment was off, is because the tips stuck out around an inch longer than in their pics from the website. I PM'd Ryan@EisenHaus and he promptly responded to my PM. He told me that the tips between in the e92 and e90 were different in length. He told me I got the right tips, but would send out the others for a proper look.

I was very impressed with the fast response and service at that time. He did send me new tips, but they were the wrong ones. He sent me the 90mm tips for the e92 and not the 102mm tips for the e90. (I had ordered the 102mm tips for the e92 originally). I gave him a PM after that many times, but they were ignored. So now, I did throw on the 90mm tips, but they still stick out way too much... Here are some reference pics

102mm

90mm

I did buy the exhaust from a local company who bought it from Eisenhaus. I do plan to call Eisenhaus on Monday to work out some sort of compensation. To be honest, I have had the exhaust for 8 months now and have been pleased from the sound. But, I paid for an original Eisenmann exhaust for over $2k and did not get one....
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2008, 10:32 AM   #873
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booster View Post
Wow... I can't believe I have just read all 40 pages...

I got my "full eisenmann race exhaust" back in June 07 and was supposedly in the first batch that came to the United States. I have seen many Eisenmann exhausts before and have seen awesome fitments. But my fitment was way off. I didn't think much of it since it was a brand new product and was in the first batch. Even after a month or so, that plate that was welded to the "SR pipes" came off. I just happened to find it at work after reading this thread... Here she is...
Ouch.... full FAKE Eisenmann Race. Sorry, bro. Contact Eisenhaus asap. This is absolutely BS and the fitment is way off.
      02-16-2008, 01:30 PM   #874
amazzzin
Rep
n/a
Drives:

)
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2008, 08:34 PM   #875
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Caution

One of the admins on the M5board caught some guy posting crap. The member there was obstensibly from Cali but has an Illinois ISP.....anyone know which disreputable company is in Illinois?

Looks like it is not beneath people associated with Eisenhaus to post more rubbish as others....

Not only are they fraud artists but also have no backbone.

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sho...&postcount=131
      02-17-2008, 08:52 PM   #876
shadowcoder
Captain
Greece
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
One of the admins on the M5board caught some guy posting crap. The member there was obstensibly from Cali but has an Illinois ISP.....anyone know which disreputable company is in Illinois?

Looks like it is not beneath people associated with Eisenhaus to post more rubbish as others....

I'm not sure what this post is trying to contribute here but it just so
happens that I can also post appearing to be coming from an ISP in
California or an ISP in Illinois. The post you found doesn't prove they
are the same person. I'm not saying they are not, but at the same
time something like the above isn't proof either.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2008, 09:04 PM   #877
rooster92
full time lurk mode
Rep
Drives: several cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Bone View Post

Fact: M5Less is John Kang from Eisenhaus.
      02-18-2008, 01:29 AM   #878
bmw328icoupeeddie
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 328i

anyone wants to sell your SR pipes?
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 02:32 AM   #879
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw328icoupeeddie View Post
anyone wants to sell your SR pipes?
haven't been on e90post for last 2 days. so people with fake systems get two options from eisenhaus? 1) complete refund upon delivery 2) partial refund and keep the fake system?
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 02:46 PM   #880
Booster
Pave The Rainforest
Rep
Drives: Wagon

Garage List
2007 335i Coupe  [0.00]
I spoke with Jason this morning.. Waiting for Tim to call me back on my situation...
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread