E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Australia Classifieds Section > Wtb anyone got some193 oem to sell

04-05-2013, 03:19 AM   #1
bmwf109
Private
Rep
Drives: bmw grand coupe and x4

Wtb anyone got some193 oem to sell

Let me know ,I just rang up to order replicA ones and found out the after market ones can't have run flats
I don't really want to carry a spare

And does any one know if u have aftermarket they said the tyre pressure monitor doesn't work , does this mean u can reset it once or will it alert all the time
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2013, 07:39 AM   #2
ABC99G
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwf109 View Post
Let me know ,I just rang up to order replicA ones and found out the after market ones can't have run flats

And does any one know if u have aftermarket they said the tyre pressure monitor doesn't work , does this mean u can reset it once or will it alert all the time
When you first fit non runflats the montor may go off, but just reset it and it will be fine unless you get a flat tyre. There are some options other than a spare tyre. You can get a repair kit that includes a can of some sort of goo
for want of a better word and a small compressor. This will get you out of trouble. If you are travelling long distance, maybe a spacesaver spare would be a better option but you will need to also buy a jack.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2013, 08:03 AM   #3
Bondimatt
Australia
Rep
Drives: S/Black pre-lci e90 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwf109 View Post

Yeah mate, I've got a set of these sitting in the garage.. bit of gutter rash tho (noting major).

If youre still looking, send me a PM and I'll send you some pics and we can work out a price.

Matt
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2013, 06:31 AM   #4
DR-JEKL
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E92 335i 6MT

I will put you in touch with a painter who will repair the gutter rash for you also dude if you need help.
Appreciate 0