E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > FML! i need a AW e90 trunk ...

02-09-2010, 10:52 AM   #1
MWcoupe
24k GOLD
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral White M4

FML! i need a AW e90 trunk ...

heres the deal... my girlfriend backed out my garage into a pick-up truck!!!
after backing out that same garage for yrs! she managed to back up into the truck which was parked right outside the garage! ( her story was... the truck wasnt there when i started the car...) my trunk is dented right on top of the bmw logo. if only i can upload my survalence camera's videos...

so heres the deal, since im selling my car very soon. i just want another oem trunk. if there isnt one available used, then ill pick up a csl trunk.

my e90 guys...which company makes the best fitment csl trunk other than vorsteiner....please chime in!!

pics will be up once i get home! TY
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2010, 11:36 AM   #2
VeHicaLLy ChaLLenGed
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: white 2008 e90

Garage List
2008 e90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpine330 View Post
heres the deal... my girlfriend backed out my garage into a pick-up truck!!!
after backing out that same garage for yrs! she managed to back up into the truck which was parked right outside the garage! ( her story was... the truck wasnt there when i started the car...) my trunk is dented right on top of the bmw logo. if only i can upload my survalence camera's videos...

so heres the deal, since im selling my car very soon. i just want another oem trunk. if there isnt one available used, then ill pick up a csl trunk.

my e90 guys...which company makes the best fitment csl trunk other than vorsteiner....please chime in!!

pics will be up once i get home! TY

i have one available... jus got a csl trunk in.. let me know if ur interested...pm me
Appreciate 0