E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Euro Delivery Help...

06-24-2006, 10:26 PM   #1
Master Deep
Captain
Rep
Drives: 06 325xi

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
Euro Delivery Help...

Hi guys,

I was wondering how you find out the Euro Delivery Invoice?

We talked to a dealer about doing ED on a 328xi coupe. He said he can give us the car for invoice. He takes off the 7% markup between invoice and MSRP. But I see that you can get more money off since the ED invoice is less than US invoice.

1) How can I figure out what the ED invoice is?

2) How do you go about telling the dealer that you know ED invoice is different than US and what price should I aim for for a 328xi coupe brand new(how much over ED invoice)? Would be doing ED in october or november.

I know prices haven't been released yet. But is there some process to go through to figure out ED invoice?

Thanks a lot. WIll prolly put down the deposit on monday.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2006, 12:38 AM   #2
Ghunger
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Heh, you were so close but you missed it. The wholesale price sheets are posted in the Sticky at the top of this section of the forum under european delivery info.

Edit: I completely misread that he was looking at a 328. Sorry. The sheets listed in the sticky will give you an idea how much the ED invoice is marked down from the US invoice. Might give you some numbers to use in your negotiation.

330i Monaco Blue, Terra /w aluminum trim, SP, PP, CA, PDC, Nav, Folding Seats, Sat Prep
European Delivery Blog
Picture Gallery

Last edited by Ghunger; 06-25-2006 at 01:26 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2006, 12:41 AM   #3
CALIF65GM
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e93-35 May08 ED

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillent Killer
Hi guys,

I was wondering how you find out the Euro Delivery Invoice?

We talked to a dealer about doing ED on a 328xi coupe. He said he can give us the car for invoice. He takes off the 7% markup between invoice and MSRP. But I see that you can get more money off since the ED invoice is less than US invoice.

1) How can I figure out what the ED invoice is?

2) How do you go about telling the dealer that you know ED invoice is different than US and what price should I aim for for a 328xi coupe brand new(how much over ED invoice)? Would be doing ED in october or november.

I know prices haven't been released yet. But is there some process to go through to figure out ED invoice?

Thanks a lot. WIll prolly put down the deposit on monday.
For better response, you should go to bimmerfest.com and there's a whole Forum on EDs.

Anyways as you know prices have not been officially released. What you can do is negotiate a $xxxx over ED invoice price. All options should be priced at invoice too, however there is no difference between ED and US invoice on the options. Just tell the dealer that you know ED invoice is less than US invoice. No need to beat around the bush. If they say "no it's the same" then walk away and find another dealer.

There's price list for the 325 and 330's posted here as a sticky and you can use that as a general guide. Figure a 328xi coupe to be priced near the 2006 330xi, if not slightly more. The options might be slightly higher than current prices.

If you can negotiate 1000 over ED invoice then that would be an excellent deal for a brand new coupe model. Figure somewhere between 1200-1500 to be more realistic.

The invoice price will be posted here eventually when it's released.

Debadged 330xi ED 11/14/05 Auto/Mystic Blue/Gray leather with Alum/PP/SP/CA/Fold-down rear seats/Alarm. Sold to Carmax on 6/7/08 with 50,624 miles on clock
Appreciate 0