E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > To The Procede Camp ( Regarding Purchase )

11-27-2011, 07:21 PM   #1
Focus
Captain
Rep
Drives: N/A

To The Procede Camp ( Regarding Purchase )

Shiv,

I've Pm'd , Called, and even sent smoke signals ( I used a pretty big blanket ) trying to reach you guys over the last 3 days to take advantage of the black friday specials. I see you responding in every other thread, but i'm looking to upgrade my v4 to v5 and the cost of a PWN METH kit ( minus the charge pipe ). Could you PLEAAAAAASE at least respond here to let me know the trade in cost of my proceed v4 to a rev 3 v5 and pwm meth kit minus the charge pipe.

Trying to get some more power
      11-27-2011, 07:24 PM   #2
OpenFlash
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Lot

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focus View Post
Shiv,

I've Pm'd , Called, and even sent smoke signals ( I used a pretty big blanket ) trying to reach you guys over the last 3 days to take advantage of the black friday specials. I see you responding in every other thread, but i'm looking to upgrade my v4 to v5 and the cost of a PWN METH kit ( minus the charge pipe ). Could you PLEAAAAAASE at least respond here to let me know the trade in cost of my proceed v4 to a rev 3 v5 and pwm meth kit minus the charge pipe.

Trying to get some more power
The office has been closed since Thursday which explains why you haven't heard back from anyone. Just give it until Monday and you're emails will be returned by the boys. I don't handle pricing/updates personally. For that, you'll need to talk to Robert. And you will hear from him when he is back in the office. And don't worry... all black friday pricing will still be honored
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2011, 07:26 PM   #3
Focus
Captain
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu View Post
The office has been closed since Thursday which explains why you haven't heard back from anyone. Just give it until Monday and you're emails will be returned by the boys. I don't handle pricing/updates personally. For that, you'll need to talk to Robert. And you will hear from him when he is back in the office. And don't worry... all black friday pricing will still be honored
goooood if i missed out on the deals i woulda been pissssed. Cools i'll wait till tomorrow thanks
      11-27-2011, 10:32 PM   #4
mikeith
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 E90 335i. TiAG

I figured that was the deal which was why I hadnt said anything. That an I remember shiv posting that he got sick. I've only had my tune since sept but they've always taken good care of me so I wasn't worried just figured they were taken a few days off for the holiday
Appreciate 0