E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Hello LOGIC MOTORSPORTS!!

Closed Thread

01-17-2008, 11:29 AM   #1
michsu
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i e90

Hello LOGIC MOTORSPORTS!!

Hello people from Logic MotorSports, I was trying to call you since Monday regarding the Dinan or Procede upgrade for my 2008 BMW 335i.. I have sent 3 or 4 emails now regarding this too, but they keep saying they will call back, but never do.. where is Steve or the tuning guy?? I hope they actually read this topic.. maybe better than reading their email I talked to Steve only twice now, and he keeps saying he will give forward the message to the tuning guy because he is not here.. Do you guys know who else can do a quick Procede upgrade for me here in Southern California (Los Angeles)?

Michael
michsu@hotmail.com
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 12:05 PM   #2
OpenFlash
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Lot

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by michsu View Post
Hello people from Logic MotorSports, I was trying to call you since Monday regarding the Dinan or Procede upgrade for my 2008 BMW 335i.. I have sent 3 or 4 emails now regarding this too, but they keep saying they will call back, but never do.. where is Steve or the tuning guy?? I hope they actually read this topic.. maybe better than reading their email I talked to Steve only twice now, and he keeps saying he will give forward the message to the tuning guy because he is not here.. Do you guys know who else can do a quick Procede upgrade for me here in Southern California (Los Angeles)?

Michael
michsu@hotmail.com
PM'd you.

Shiv
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 12:26 PM   #3
michsu
Second Lieutenant
Rep

thank you
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 12:38 PM   #4
steve@logic
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Hi Micheal,

I spoke with you yesterday regarding your 2008 335. I apologize for not calling you back within a half day. We have installed several piggy backs on 2007 models. I just wanted to make sure it would work for you as well. We can install an Exede with our custom tune, Or Procede on your 2008. Thing's have been very busy around here. Our tuner was out in the field all afternoon helping a Lexus race team trouble shoot an engine problem. My company email was not accessible because our web designer is constantly logged on. (site is almost complete) Let me make this right for you. I have a remedy I am sure you will like!

Best Regards,
Steve
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 01:03 PM   #5
michsu
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Can the admin delete this topic? Everything has been taken care of! I applaud Shiv and Steve for the quick response in getting back to me!! If you are ever in the Southern California (Los Angeles) part, look them up!! Steve explained to me that he was overswamped with jobs to do yesterday because there were not a lot of people working. That's fine.. don't worry about it!! It happens to us all.. but what can we do, right?? nice job , Shiv and Steve!! Thank you
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread