E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Help Please...!looking for the right code

02-08-2013, 01:33 AM   #23
w2830
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335I

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90drvr View Post
i don't know what effect disabling the RLS will have but the following should do it (untested):
In the FZD module change
Code:
FZD

RLS
  aktiv -> nicht_aktiv
The other option is changing the VO.

Edit:
Remember that this is the Rain/Light Sensor so your automatic lights will most likely stop working too.

Something else you might try is changing the code in the junction box module (JBBF). This likely controls the electrical connection to the RLS but it's only labeled 'rain sensor' so it might just keep the light sensor enabled?
Code:
JBBF

REGENSENSOR
  aktiv -> nicht_aktiv
You nailed it again!it works!!now i have four levels of maunal settings.wow..i wish i could buy you a case of beer

btw i changed the second line:REGENSENSOR it should really be posted somewhere,im sure there's a lot ppl that would love to have this.
Thanks again man!you rock!
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2013, 01:41 AM   #24
e90drvr
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Graphite/Terra 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by w2830 View Post
btw i changed the second line:REGENSENSOR it should really be posted somewhere,im sure there's a lot ppl that would love to have this.
Thanks again man!you rock!
Good to know. I'm in the process of compiling a new code list. I'll post a new topic in the Coding forum once I have some progress.

Hit me up next time your in So Cal. We have plenty of microbreweries to choose from. Cheers!
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2013, 02:58 AM   #25
w2830
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335I

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90drvr View Post
Good to know. I'm in the process of compiling a new code list. I'll post a new topic in the Coding forum once I have some progress.

Hit me up next time your in So Cal. We have plenty of microbreweries to choose from. Cheers!
That will definitely make a good reason for me to keep So cal in mind

Last edited by w2830; 02-08-2013 at 03:08 AM..
Appreciate 0