E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > FibreOptix Experiences

07-13-2008, 01:22 AM   #23
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Just let him return these lights and give him the money back. no point of arguin with me fibreoptix. it will only make your feedback worse. you should od your research on these bmws before you sell the product
      07-13-2008, 01:33 AM   #24
Sam Da Man
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: SPACE GRAY '07 328i Coupe

THis is unfortunate Darrin and im sorry to say but honestly your lack of speaking english or even reading and understanding it may have contributed to you over looking the part about the error codes stated in TJ's posts.. Its not like TJ is trien to steal from you and run away with your money, he clearly stated there may be error codes. also every company has there own return policy and in his reciepts he has all that info..The only part i do feel Tj is wrong was the way he replied, i could understand how frustrated he can be having someone that cant write well saying his company suck....but he let it get to him and wasnt completely professional, but give him a break hes a new vendor and will obviously learn from that mistake..
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2008, 01:50 AM   #25
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Da Man View Post
THis is unfortunate Darrin and im sorry to say but honestly your lack of speaking english or even reading and understanding it may have contributed to you over looking the part about the error codes stated in TJ's posts.. Its not like TJ is trien to steal from you and run away with your money, he clearly stated there may be error codes. also every company has there own return policy and in his reciepts he has all that info..The only part i do feel Tj is wrong was the way he replied, i could understand how frustrated he can be having someone that cant write well saying his company suck....but he let it get to him and wasnt completely professional, but give him a break hes a new vendor and will obviously learn from that mistake..

If hes not trying to steal from him what is restocking fee/shipping fees and merchant charges? lol. do you even know how much hes going to get refunded back? that looks like a steal to me. Who gives a shit if his english sucked. You understood him to reply right? there you go sam.
dont matter if hes a new vendor or whatevers. if he wants customers he should be more professional.
im pretty sure people now know you get what you pay for. cheap products like these will definitely throw an error or would be poor fitment. but then again you get what you pay for. and plus..a vendor should have these error free before selling them. whats up with that? selling a product thatll throw an error is the vendors bad. not the customer.

im done with this thread. no point in arguing to a vendor that dont know his own shiet.

Last edited by PAKMAN; 07-13-2008 at 02:11 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2008, 01:19 PM   #26
shawshank772
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i and 16 M3

This company SUCKS. I can say that I have NEVER purchased from them nor will I. Now you say "well you havent bought anything so how do you know" I know becuase the way he responds to the customers. You should see the headaches he creates over at 1additcs.com. Hes already been banned there, then decides to create another account and say its his secretary. This company is a COMPLETE joke. I would NOT purchase from them if I were you. Strictly based on their unprofessionalism.
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2008, 02:00 PM   #27
san~man
Tired
Rep
Drives: BMW-less

He was cocky as a regular member and even worse as a vendor.
      07-15-2008, 02:52 PM   #28
LateralG
First Lieutenant
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: M54E46

wow... so , obviously.. e90post don't select their vendors.. but after what you've said... no one is gonna buy from you.. learn to be a person before you do business.
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2008, 03:04 PM   #29
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3volution View Post
Wait wait!

Does that mean if I remove all my lights (headlights, tailights, fogs) then I GAIN HP?!!??!!?

Whoa! That's crazy!

You sound like a 5 year old kid. Did you parents' not buy you the lollipop you wanted?

If you're going to rant, do it with PROPER grammar and in an orderly fashion.
...why the hate cause he might be ESL? lol damn son, lay off the haterade.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2008, 04:15 PM   #30
FibreOptix
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 335i

Wow Love The Fan Mail!!!
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2008, 07:55 PM   #31
DarrinYuan
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 bmw f80

I already report to my paypal account,your trouble is coming.F O
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2008, 09:25 PM   #32
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by FibreOptix View Post
Wow Love The Fan Mail!!!
LOL, that's your response? Your pathetic.

I vote this fool to be banned as a vendor now.
      07-16-2008, 04:15 AM   #33
koreez88
Всем привет ;)
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Tesla

Wow that's why u don't buy stuff from e90post vendors
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 08:25 AM   #34
r3volution
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i

Garage List
2008 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
...why the hate cause he might be ESL? lol damn son, lay off the haterade.
Haha. His post didn't make sense at all. How can LED taillights make a car slower? I know English may not be his first language, but at least a space after his punctuation marks would be nice. His complaint has absolutely no structure or reason. He obviously didn't read or understand the exchanged PMs.

He also shouldn't be PM other members on this board trying to sell his lights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrinYuan
However,my English isn't good,but I'm telling your guy true.I don't even need u to trust me,I just want to share that to some one else.Do u want to buy a set of led light for your e90,I sell mine for 239 including shipping for u,after you installed it then you will know everything what I'm talking about.Do you want to try it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3volution
Don't bother me with your PMs. If I wanted them I would ask you.

And stop complaining about Fibre Optics, no one is taking your seriously - just an annoyance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrinYuan
I want to say fuc# u again.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 08:31 AM   #35
nj335i
Modaholic
United_States
Rep
Drives: with 3 pedals

Quote:
Originally Posted by san~man View Post
He was cocky as a regular member and even worse as a vendor.
+1

His way of communicating turned me off from his very first post.

You can't bad-mouth your customers in a public forum and expect to keep selling as a vendor...

Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 08:40 AM   #36
FibreOptix
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj335i View Post
+1

His way of communicating turned me off from his very first post.

You can't bad-mouth your customers in a public forum and expect to keep selling as a vendor...
You dont know the half of it. I tried to be nice, several times, through email. This is a private matter, HE brought this public. You should stay out of it...
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 08:46 AM   #37
shawshank772
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i and 16 M3

I dont need to know the half of anything. I am glad that you have a bad reputation on both e90 and 1addicts. Your company is pretty much done. I can understand if there was one misunderstanding on one site. However, its a constant theme on both sites. You are rude to your customers, even when you have no product to sell. Then you attempt to say that you love the attention because it increases sales (said that on 1addicts). I wish I could post the crap you said over there, because NO ONE would purchase from you if they read that. This is a drop in the bucket.

From what I can tell his alter ego (fake secretary) has also been banned from 1addicts now.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 08:53 AM   #38
amazzzin
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Hey,

I was following this thread yesterday and thought I shall share some input to run the business you seem to have better. Honestly, this is the first review as PAKMAN has said on these lights that I have seen, other then you personally putting it on your car.

It's not the OPs problem that he can't speak too well, you have to understand that this forum is not english class. People come from all over to join a forum where they can share the same information, which is obviously E90post. The OP tried his best, and even through it wasn't correct, I can make it... so I'm sure you can manage. I guess you haven't been in other forums before, where members don't speak english at all and use a translator to manage.

2nd, you don't flame a customer that has supported you, in which gave you a profit and tell him you can't refund him? That makes purely no sense. You sold for a profit, he got a BULB out, but then they brought up another point, that you can't see the lights when he brakes? Are you selling products that you want you customers to get hurt with? I know for sure if he gets into an accident.... and his tails were not bright enough.. insurance has all the righter way not to cover him.

The customers are always right, please take notes from other vendors as how to act professional on a forum. As you can see, your rep is already shining through the eyes of other members.

That is all for now.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 09:14 AM   #39
FibreOptix
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3volution View Post
Haha. His post didn't make sense at all. How can LED taillights make a car slower? I know English may not be his first language, but at least a space after his punctuation marks would be nice. His complaint has absolutely no structure or reason. He obviously didn't read or understand the exchanged PMs.

He also shouldn't be PM other members on this board trying to sell his lights.

Wait, so YOU can see that too? I thought it was ONLY ME, because everyone seems to be missing the facts. But thanks for pointing that out, hopefully others will see it NOW.

You claim dumb things and act like a moron, you get treated like one in my book. If you don't want to purchase from me fine, move on, don't try and help the idiot makin false claims, cuz in the end, YOU will look as dumb as him.

There were (3) offers made to him, which he hasn't replied to any:

1) Exchange

2)Partial Refund

3)Exchange for a NEW, more expensive set from a Different manufacture

THESE were ALL done through email. NOW, because he continues to run his mouth, he lost all three options. PayPal is aware of the ENTIRE Situation including all copies of emails and posts. THE ORIGINAL ADVIRTISEMENT STATED the issues that may occur. It's obvious with the Poor Performance statement and CEL (CHECK ENGINE LIGHT), he is making stuff up. He couldn't provide a picture of the "CEL" and his other claim " [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']I find out a problem with my e90 with led light installed,at the night,some kinds of problem start coming to me.I want you to refund for me if possible,becasue it make my car run slow and the cel come out.Thanks."

[/FONT]DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A CHECK ENGINE LIGHT???

You guys can discuss amoungst yourselves, i am done wasting my times with this, especially with the 1hour of typing and 45 min on the phone with PayPal.

Oh, and if he had any common sense,what so ever, does he really think someone would purchase a set of lights, which he speaks so badley about, for $239. Just because of that and all his BS with trying to hurt my reputation, i have dropped my price to $199 for anyone who wants to see how bad these actually are. Except his new friends he made on thise thread, they can pay what he paid

Everyone, have a wonderful day, i know i will. Today is gonna be a good day. My E82s new shoes showed up, check um out, so you can all hate some more...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 09:28 AM   #40
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep

lol i don't even know what to say about this vendor. he makes a fool out of himself by speaking in the manner that he does and doesn't realize it.

Your company is done. Your a freaking troll, don't come by here anymore.

What's good is that if you attempt to change your username on e90post we'll know exactly who you are by the tone of your language.
      07-16-2008, 09:34 AM   #41
FibreOptix
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEOVR View Post
Hey,

I was following this thread yesterday and thought I shall share some input to run the business you seem to have better. Honestly, this is the first review as PAKMAN has said on these lights that I have seen, other then you personally putting it on your car.

It's not the OPs problem that he can't speak too well, you have to understand that this forum is not english class. People come from all over to join a forum where they can share the same information, which is obviously E90post. The OP tried his best, and even through it wasn't correct, I can make it... so I'm sure you can manage. I guess you haven't been in other forums before, where members don't speak english at all and use a translator to manage.

2nd, you don't flame a customer that has supported you, in which gave you a profit and tell him you can't refund him? That makes purely no sense. You sold for a profit, he got a BULB out, but then they brought up another point, that you can't see the lights when he brakes? Are you selling products that you want you customers to get hurt with? I know for sure if he gets into an accident.... and his tails were not bright enough.. insurance has all the righter way not to cover him.

The customers are always right, please take notes from other vendors as how to act professional on a forum. As you can see, your rep is already shining through the eyes of other members.

That is all for now.
CUSTOMER is always right??? LMAO
Not in this situation, not this customer...

Light were not bright enough, thats even funny. These are PLENTY bright.

HE IS TALKIN ALL THIS CRAP... WHERE THE HELL ARE THE PIX TO BACK UP WHAT HE IS SAYING....

any other thread:

Someone could be takin a dump, write a thread about it, and within a day you'll get

BUT THEN WE HAVE COMPLAINTS ABOUT BRIGHTNESS OF TAIL LIGHTS AND NOT A PIC OR A QUESTION TO POST PIX.

YET, A NEW LICENSE PLATE BULB KIT COMES OUT AND SOMEONE LISTS PIX AND A VOTE ON (10) DIFFERENT MANUFACTURES ASKING WHICH DO YOU THINK IS BRIGHTER.

YOU PEOPLE ARE HILARIOUS, FRIGGIN COMEDIANS...who had pop corn?

im done...i gotta get back to work. im done with you people, i really hope i get the chance to meet some of you some day at one of these meets, then we can laugh and joke about this thread...lol
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 09:38 AM   #42
amazzzin
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:

Light were not bright enough, thats even funny. These are PLEANTY bright.

HE IS TALKIN ALL THIS CRAP... WHERE THE HELL ARE THE PIX TO BACK UP WHAT HE IS SAYING....

any other thread:

Someone could be takin a dump, write a thread about it, and within a day you'll get

BUT THEN WE HAVE COMPLAINTS ABOUT BRIGHTNESS OF TAIL LIGHTS AND NOT A PIC OR A QUESTION TO POST PIX.

YET, A NEW LICENSE PLATE BULB KIT COMES OUT AND SOMEONE LISTS PIX AND A VOTE ON (10) DIFFERENT MANUFACTURES ASKING WHICH DO YOU THINK IS BRIGHTER.

im done...i gotta get back to work. im done with you people, i really hope i get the chance to meet some of you some day at one of these meets, then we can laugh and joke about this thread...lol

You still don't get it. You are a vendor, you are suppose to be professional, but you still are a kid trapped in an older mans body. It's purely fun and games. Pictures would help, I agree with you there, but as from what I can see, you customer service is terrible. It just reflects back from all the other people.... you tried to deal with.

Feedback can't lie, remember that in your future business arrangements.

You are still that kid when you first joined e90post, straight up stupid.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 10:28 AM   #43
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Light were not bright enough, thats even funny. These are PLENTY bright.

any other thread:

I bolded the highlights of your post. Just to make sure our members don't buy ANYTHING from you again. I'd like you to show your face at a meet...wonder what people would think of you in person.
      07-16-2008, 10:36 AM   #44
FibreOptix
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

popcorn? WHO HAD THE POPCORN???
Appreciate 0