E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2007 bmw 328it

11-13-2021, 05:26 PM   #1
NOKO
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E91, E36M3, G05

Garage List
1995 BMW M3  [0.00]
  [0.00]
2007 bmw 328it

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hello Everyone!

I am putting up for sale my 2007 BMW 328IT Station Wagon with 122,000 miles. The wagon is in excellent mechanical condition and currently has no known issues. Has always serviced at the BMW dealer and has 20 + pages of records proving all the work that has been done. The major 3 oil leaks have already been addressed (oil pan, valve cover, and oil filter housing).

The exterior is quite clean for a 14-year-old car and has minimal dings or scratches. The worst part of the exterior is the rear bumper that was backed into something and resulted in the paint cracking (Pictures Attached). I was originally planning on doing an M sport/tech conversion so never fixed this bumper.

Clean wagons are only getting harder and harder to find especially one in this spec. This wagon would be considered an "enthusiast spec" since it has a single hump dash without the outdated navigation + the sports package + Rear Wheel Drive. Most of the wagons brought to the US were X-drives (4 Wheel Drive) so this one is a true sport touring.

Options/Highlights:
- Premium Package
- Sport Package
- Panoramic Roof
- Hi-FI Sound System
- Brushed Aluminum Trim
- Lighting Package (Xenon Headlights)
- Automatic Transmission
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Jet Black Exterior / Dakota Black Leather Interior

In preparing for sale I have completed some maintenance items to make sure everything is good for the next owner. In the past 500 miles I have:

- Replaced all 4 brake rotors and pads (Zimmerman rotors + TRW Pads)
- New version gas cap
- New version oil filler cap
- Purge Valve
- Bosch Leak Detection Pump
- Eccentric Shaft Actuator Seal
- Pento High 5W30 Oil Service + Mann Oil Filter
- New LCI Cup Holders

*All of these parts were ordered from FCP Euro who only sell high-quality OE/OEM parts*
*In the photos the cup holders are missing since they broke. New ones have been ordered and will arrive early next week*

I am not in a rush to sell so please do your homework before contacting me and lowballing. Wagons are rare and not easy to come by especially in the options this one has. The car has a clean title in my name with no liens so everything is ready for sale. I have also completed smog which passed without any issues. Registration is also up to date and was recently paid.

Looking to get $10,600 which I believe is a fair price but I am also open to reasonable offers only after viewing the wagon. Please feel free to reach out with any questions at 510-610-1276

Attached Images

Last edited by NOKO; 11-14-2021 at 02:09 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2021, 07:39 PM   #2
NOKO
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E91, E36M3, G05

Garage List
1995 BMW M3  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Sale Pending!
Appreciate 0