E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Speeding Ticket...HELP!!!

05-24-2009, 10:26 PM   #23
Highflyr
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335i E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozmo86 View Post
thanx for the help fellaz...

i dont know how the cop could have caught me using a "Gun" as he flashed his lights and pulled out of a ditch way before i got close to him....usually they get ur speed after u pass them...then follow you...but this dude just pulled out of nowhere...i was surprised as my detector did not go off......i assume they use new technology using a post or something that checks ur speed and sends signals to an awaiting police car up ahead......WAT A SURPRISE!!

but i think im just gonna pay off the $200 and call it a day...last time i checked...points dont transfer from other state tickets...so if thats still applicable..then i really have nothing to worry about!! i have gotten 2 other similar tickets in NC and VA over the past 3 years and i still have my license....
Your going to regret that! Always do everything you can to reduce charges. You never know what you'll get caught doing next and the cleaner your record the better.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2009, 09:25 AM   #24
MTrizzy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90phanatic View Post
i got pulled over for speeding (73 in a 55) in MD and 2 points --- anybody know if points transfer from MD to VA? Any ideas to waive the points w/o having to go to court?
yeah they sure do.

AW E92 M3|E92 LuX|Piaa GTX H3| Rear Fog Light Mod | Ventureshield (Raja)
|Eisenmann Race Exhaust |Macht Schnell Filter | Black Grills | Black Sides | H&R Springs | Fabspeed X-Pipe & High Flow Cats| CF VRS II rep diffuser|Most powerful Scoops in the world|
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2009, 10:07 AM   #25
e90phanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTrizzy View Post
yeah they sure do.
thx
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2009, 09:18 AM   #26
rav7ks
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Garage List
08 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozmo86 View Post
thanx for the help fellaz...

i dont know how the cop could have caught me using a "Gun" as he flashed his lights and pulled out of a ditch way before i got close to him....usually they get ur speed after u pass them...then follow you...but this dude just pulled out of nowhere...i was surprised as my detector did not go off......i assume they use new technology using a post or something that checks ur speed and sends signals to an awaiting police car up ahead......WAT A SURPRISE!!

but i think im just gonna pay off the $200 and call it a day...last time i checked...points dont transfer from other state tickets...so if thats still applicable..then i really have nothing to worry about!! i have gotten 2 other similar tickets in NC and VA over the past 3 years and i still have my license....
What radar detector are you using ????