E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Need an autoshop in Edmonton

03-06-2008, 01:59 PM   #1
ssjLancer
Private
Rep
Drives: 07' 328xi Sedan

Need an autoshop in Edmonton

The bodyshop that Bavaria BMW deals with, Modern auto, only does OEM parts.
Im on my way to pick up a Seibon CF hood(only $780 Canadian!!) and need it installed and I also need them to install, paint(black sapphire), and maybe even order an aftermarket front bumper.

Edit: Ok called Doug's Place and they said they do deal with aftermarket parts so thats good. Hopefully they do just as good a job in painting as modern.

Last edited by ssjLancer; 03-06-2008 at 02:25 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2008, 09:35 AM   #2
spazmcdougal
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 330i Monaco Blue

I had a full ACS kit painted and installed at a really good body shop, only thing is that they are out in Ardrossan (about 5min out of Sherwood Park). The place is called Al's Restoration and Body Work. They mainly work on restoring classics and show cars. They have a pretty sweet paint booth. I've had work done at Modern before and I would have to say Al's work is on par with better customer service for about 2/3 the price. Here is the contact info:

Al's Restoration & Bodywork Ltd
21568 Wye Road
Ardrossan , Alberta
780-922-5642

If you want to see some pics of the work they did on my car, Pm me.
Monaco Blue E90 330i l Sport Package l Premium Package l ACS Front Spoiler l ACS Side Skirts l ACS Rear Spoiler l ACS Roof Spoiler l ACS Decklid Spoiler l ACS Dual Racing Tip l ACS Shift Knob l ACS Handbrake (Aluminum) l ACS Pedals (Manual) l Pioneer AVIC-N4 Navigation l Pioneer PRS-D2000SPL Amp l Pioneer Integrated Bluetooth l Integrated Ipod l CF Emblems (Full) l
Appreciate 0