E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > LIVE Video from Frankfurt

09-13-2011, 08:12 AM   #1
valdeztke
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 GTI

LIVE Video from Frankfurt

Good morning

Been awhile since I posted over here....in recent months I started an automotive blog, but more importantly I teamed up with Autoline as a volunteer to moderate their chat rooms during their live shows. If you aren't familar with Autoline you should check them out sometime. Great inside info and daily recaps of automotive news...all via Stitcher and Video.

Anyway....why I'm here. At 10AM (today - Sep 13) Autoline will be hosting a live walk around at the Frankfurt show. They rove the floor grabbing automotive executives to ask them about future and current product. If you are a car person, I highly advise you tune in. If you miss the live viewing, it'll be posted up on YouTube shortly after. Its fun to see the stuff on the floor and to hear what people are put on the spot

You can view it at DCAutogeek dot com (my site where I embed their feed) or go to the direct Autoline site at http://autoline.tv/journal

Happy Motoring!

Juan
Appreciate 0