E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Global Imports Atlanta - Kerry Otto - FTW

05-19-2008, 09:20 AM   #1
StarrDlux
Pussycat's Meow
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 335i montego | Stock

Thumbs up Global Imports Atlanta - Kerry Otto - FTW

Great salesman. Painless experience. Brought two of my good friends who bought cars before me. If there was any issues I would have walked in a second.

This salesman is a definite enthusiast; great for the young (well we aren't that young now) crowd. Say less than grey hair. I'm sure he's good with older folks but i can't say on experience.

Dealt with my tactics and gave us a fair price. Unlike most of the other dealers in Georgia.

I'm sure i could have received a better deal somewhere out-of-region but working 2 miles away (in case of issues) and living 10 miles away; this dealer had mad stock. Mad stock = more choices.

I was going to deal on a 135i but after seeing a beautiful montego 335i sedan and realizing well it was a wiser choice. We went to town.

The sales manager was Randy. Nice guy. It was unusual to greet the sales manager before dealing but maybe that is their schtick.

FI manager was Steve; pretty straight forward guy. The credit process was pretty much here are your options; sign; go get your car. I have to say this was the easiest credit process ever.

I'm not going to waste my time telling you about some of the other georgia dealers who pissed me off. But Kerry Otto took care of my friends and me.

For that they get all 5's .

And yeah i did have an arsenal of tricks up my sleeve had the situation gone sour. This did not happen. It took longer than usual (compared to just having a car delivered to work and signing) but I chose that route and was offered to not come in.

This dealership has more stock than anyone else in Georgia so if you are willing to be open to choices and take your time to get the right manager on the right day (aka slow sales perhaps) you can probably swing a better deal than the dealer who has little stock and plenty of people.

Thats my good review. Kerry knows my nick on these forums.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2008, 03:20 PM   #2
brianhn1
Slow Mo
Rep
Drives: BMW

StarrDlux,

I'm glad you posted a review of Kerry. I met with him today at Global Imports and he has been excellent. Great with test drive and knowledgeable with BMW's product line. He did mention a customer a month ago from today who said they would bring in 2 buyers in the next 2 days to receive discount. Looks like that's you.

After reading your post. I'm more motivated to conduct business with him. Hopefully I can get a deal with him within this week. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2008, 03:35 PM   #3
triple35
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 AW 335i 6mt

Also Greg Jordan is awsome to deal with.....straight up honest guy and hes an enthusiast as well!!!
Global is a great organization, I sell products to dealerships all thru the southeast and Global was my first choice when looking for a new car....
Appreciate 0