E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Fs:2009 335 (e92)

12-03-2012, 08:55 AM   #1
rkan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe' -Black Sapphire

Fs:2009 335 (e92)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 26,500.00

Item Interest
6 spd manual RWD, 53400 miles. Black Sapphire Metallic, sport package, premium package, winter package, navigation, i-pod/mp3 player integration, rear window shade, blue tooth. aluminum interior trim, black leather interior, heated drivers and passenger seat, heated steering wheel, Comfort Access.
Dealer installer clear bra at purchase. I probably forgot a couple of things so an easy way to see what it has for factory options is go to Edmunds.com

http://www.edmunds.com/bmw/3-series/...8135&sub=coupe

Appraise the 2009 335i coupe, and on the "colors and options" tab, DON'T check :
19" wheels
6 spd auto trans
adaptive cruise control
anti theft alarm
rear parking sensors
steering wheel transmission controls

Then DO check the other 23 boxes and you have my spec pretty close.

Next tab, "condition and Mileage", based on their descriptions my car is easily a "clean" example. No dings. A scratch on the right rear quarter panel. 2 small curb rash on front and back passenger side rims.
Then go to the true market value appraisal page. Private party sale $28143. I do find it odd that they don't give any value to the heated steering wheel, I love it.
The biggest negative is the front Aero lip I got on Ebay. the fitment kind of sucks, still looks okay from a distance, put on with 3m tape over the clear bra on bumper. So it can be taken off and done right. Paint on it is good.

I changed the chrome "kidney" grills and lower grey mesh grills to gloss black using OEM parts. I ordered the car from the factory and had them NOT drill the front bumper for standard license plate bracket, instead I have an RHO plate aluminum tow hook mount bracket.
All service has been done per BMW's 4 yr /50000 mile free service and warranty that comes with the new car purchase.

Also comes with:
a set of front Weathertech Digital Fit Floor Liners in black.
a set of 4 winter tires with tpms sensors mounted on Sport Edition A7 17" rims
all original OEM parts that were swapped out or not used. (chrome kidney grills, grey lower mesh, standard license plate bumper bracket)
Currently looking for local pickup only, but will consider shipping.
Here is my craiglist posting, has pics.
http://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/3450652735.html
I tried to keep that listing as non enthusiast oriented as possible. Including the expected massive discount craigslist shopper will ask for on the price.
More pics upon request