E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Success! E90 LCI 3M CF Di-Noc Interior Trim

04-01-2010, 11:33 AM   #1
Silvertaurus
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 LCI

Success! E90 LCI 3M CF Di-Noc Interior Trim

Got the whole thing done under 1 hour...
For anyone wanting to do this, take note of a few things. The knob does not nid to be removed... All i did was lifted up the shift boot, pull up the center console, start engine, with E-Brake on put to N or D with brakes, work the middle part out of the whole thing.

Next the tricky wan... Difficult it seems but it aint that bad. Taking out the piece with the main aircon vent. After pulling the trim out, u will hv to disconnect the start button. Dont bother disconnecting the plug for the hazard light as its small and realli hard to get out. Just get a 8mm wrench and unscrew the 2 bolts at the back, then release clips holding main vent to the trim. Others are just cake.

I always think that the interior trim looks like some cheap plastic on the dash. This little mod is worth the time and its cheap+fun! Rmb to always apply heat when wrapping, try to pull if theres curves, and while heating stick them down at the back and let it cool, that way it will stay sticked.

Sorry for the awesomely large and low quality pictures >_< only had a n95 camera = ="
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-01-2010, 03:40 PM   #2
ibeclueless
What
Rep
Drives: E92 328xi

came out real nice

My E92 Photos
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2010, 04:28 PM   #3
Dirnegrey