E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > All-Wheel-Drive (Xi / xDrive) Talk > E90 335XI 2009 - want to lower the car with kw V1 but tell me how many centimeter ?

06-11-2012, 08:06 PM   #23
diamondbimmer92
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 335xi

Garage List
2008 BMW 335xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipstic View Post
How do you like the Bilstein/Eibach compared to the V1's? Are the V1's a lot harsher?
Well for me I loved the ride comfort of the bilstein/eibach combo, but it was the height that just killed it for me (and I didn't to go with h&r springs w/ the bilsteins). So, thats how I ended up going with the V1s. As for the KWs, they made me cringe over bumps when I had my stocks on for a week with the run flat tires (I do live in the city though..), but now that I got 19s back on with non rft's the ride is much smoother again. If your looking to get the KWs you should def. shoot Tiago from VRSF a pm, he gave me the hook up on mine
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2012, 08:24 PM   #24
zipstic
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 335xi

Garage List
2008 335xi Coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondbimmer92
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipstic View Post
How do you like the Bilstein/Eibach compared to the V1's? Are the V1's a lot harsher?
Well for me I loved the ride comfort of the bilstein/eibach combo, but it was the height that just killed it for me (and I didn't to go with h&r springs w/ the bilsteins). So, thats how I ended up going with the V1s. As for the KWs, they made me cringe over bumps when I had my stocks on for a week with the run flat tires (I do live in the city though..), but now that I got 19s back on with non rft's the ride is much smoother again. If your looking to get the KWs you should def. shoot Tiago from VRSF a pm, he gave me the hook up on mine
Thanks for the info. I'm probably in the same boat as you. I think I would like the ride of the Eibachs more than the V1s, but I wish they road just a little lower. That's good that you think that the V1s have a smooth ride.