E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > M4 Jb4 Alpha vs. 2014 turbo S and two 335i's

08-16-2014, 10:32 PM   #23
4doorbmwpower
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Montego Blue E90 335i

Tony's comment FTW lol...
cp-e GTX3071R TT kit, cp-e quad exhaust, cp-e fuelbar, Stage 3 LPFP+lines, AEM EFI, Custom Meth kit, Apex EC7 18s w/R888 295s, Stoptech, M3 front, m-sport rear, cp-e difuser, Custom Headlights, CFS Radiator, Custom OC, 1000hp Lvl10 trans, DSS Axles, MFactory LSD, DEFIV lockdown kit, M3 refresh kit, KWv2's, cp-e project "4doorbmwpower"
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2014, 10:46 PM   #24
'___'
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon335iFL View Post
So what does that make you a ricer who's broke? .

So if the m4 was rocking a v8 iam guessing its not "pathetic" . I have not been active in the forums this past year and your post actually enticed me enough to comment .... congratulations , your ignorant and stupid where can I send your trophy ?

The n54 is a phenomenal platform that's been decreased to ricer status due to people like you . Anyone and there dog could buy a 335 throw in a few mods , stop by Lids and pick up a flat brim Yankee cap , throw there seat back as far as possible and instantly have "gangsta" status .

Iam guessing you fit that ticket quite well .

If your going to buy a knockoff m3 then enjoy it for what it is , don't Shit on somebody else because your jealous .
It would have been cheaper for me to lease an M4 than to build my car over the past five years. A V8 wouldn't make a difference, bro. It's his attitude that has brought him negative attention, and wtf is lids?!?
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2014, 10:57 PM   #25
Ingeniator
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 07 335XI(90) 09 135I(82)

Quote:
Originally Posted by '___' View Post
It would have been cheaper for me to lease an M4 than to build my car over the past five years. A V8 wouldn't make a difference, bro. It's his attitude that has brought him negative attention, and wtf is lids?!?
I believe it is the hat store I see at west edmonton mall. Must be a chain.

As for the OP If you weren't doing what we said you're doing take some videos of the races properly. As for what I currently run it is a track 135I with 3 wheels and the steering rack out with a motor with no auxiliaries. So I could walk faster then my car. Congrats your M4 beat me. You win the internet grand prix. Just like the dude in the diesel that shoulder passes me on the way to work he wins the newfie 500 for that stretch until I walk him when the traffic clears.
Attached Images

09 135I M (VK80379) 6MT. Race Project car. 1) Install Cobb/piggyback? and Motiv 600 Kit[HTA3076R w/ tial .82] 2) JRZ or Moton suspension. 3) Build high flow intake manifold with multi-port fuel and relocate OFH 4) Build full cage 5) Complete staged twin setup with HTA4205R [w/Tial 1.16] 6) Complete dry sump system
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2014, 11:15 PM   #26
Jonny550
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2012 550i Xdrive

Quote:
Whether the OP shares the same passion as you or not does not make the m4 a
Pathetic car . Your point of view is " he just throws money at high end cars and says things like (the turbo s got humbled a bit ) " .

However at the end of the day BMW had actual engineers develop the m4 .....you know people that some engineers wish they could be in there life . These people are some of the most highly regarded engineers and developers on the planet , thousands of hours were invested along with millions of dollars .

Just because joe schmo with an iphone and a youtube account drives it does not make it pathetic.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2014, 11:24 PM   #27
'___'
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335

Quote:
Pathetic car . Your point of view is " he just throws money at high end cars and says things like (the turbo s got humbled a bit ) " .

However at the end of the day BMW had actual engineers develop the m4 .....you know people that some engineers wish they could be in there life . These people are some of the most highly regarded engineers and developers on the planet , thousands of hours were invested along with millions of dollars .

Just because joe schmo with an iphone and a youtube account drives it does not make it pathetic.
While I agree with you on most points, it is HIS M4 I was referring to as pathetic, not the model itself. The M4 will be an absolute beast once a lot of time, money, and development get put into them.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2014, 11:26 PM   #28
N0Chill 335i
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13' F30 335i M Sport AW

Only quotes half of my statement in attempt to negate my point. Good job bro!! This is the internet I don't care enough to try and start a fight. Lmao.

Appreciate 0
      08-17-2014, 06:31 AM   #29
lfelunden
Banned
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 F10

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ___
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iRlz View Post
More knowledge than someone with just an 07 335i , and my 335i had more than piggyback thank you, annnnd they don't make a piggyback for the e92 m3 but that was BPM , nothing more than piggys for the m5
Ok, you're officially an idiot. JUST a 335i, huh? Well, my JUST a 335i has the vff900 single turbo kit on it. For someone with JUST an M4 and a weak tune, my car would put bus lengths on you. So, before you open your mouth, know what you're talking about. As far as your weak roll races go and me having never done them...I've raced from a roll plenty. What I haven't done is the sneak up, honk three times and stomp it with the other person waiting ymfor you to pull up next to them first.

Long story short...you sir, and your pathetic M4, are a ricer with some money.
+for the whole forum lol
You can't just drive up next to a car and honk and go lols.
River with money indeed hahaha
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2014, 10:59 PM   #30
NeedleBanger
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: '07 335i

Quote:
It would have been cheaper for me to lease an M4 than to build my car over the past five years.
Ain't that the truth. For all the $$ Ive dumped into that 335i I could have had a brand new M4 built to my spec from the factory with ceramic brakes, custom everything, those new upgraded turbos, and any body mod my mind could come up with. Well ok, maybe not the brakes...
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2014, 11:21 PM   #31
glachhman
Banned
Rep
Drives: '07 335i e90

um
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2014, 06:30 AM   #32
NeedleBanger
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: '07 335i

It's pretty much true, the M4 how I want it would be about 80, turbos would be 10, that would leave 10 for body mods (which kinda sucks since some nice lightweight wheels will pretty much cost you that anyway).
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2014, 06:20 PM   #33
ksalih
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 LCI

Quote:

^^^ This. Another bad m4 owner imo. I'll comment about the 991 turbo S. That thing will mop the m4 from a dig, and probably a roll. Those cars are incredible, in every way.
      12-23-2014, 09:36 AM   #34
M5Rlz
Colonel
Rep
Drives: R8, f10m59(Rip), m4, GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksalih View Post
That thing will mop the m4 from a dig, and probably a roll. Those cars are incredible, in every way.
Why I got a GTR too and waiting on the ETS turbos to come while the M4 is getting fixed from a deer

BTW m4's are just starting to rip and run with turbo kits and cracked DME's... That car will be just fine
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2014, 01:57 PM   #35
cotmfk
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

Looks to me like the Turbo S owner backed off when you swerved into his lane, but whatever... great win bro.
      12-23-2014, 03:58 PM   #36
M5Rlz
Colonel
Rep
Drives: R8, f10m59(Rip), m4, GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotmfk View Post
Looks to me like the Turbo S owner backed off when you swerved into his lane, but whatever... great win bro.
Nah he was in a merge lane he didn't have enough space to take me down lol or he'd have hit grass and trees, but you saw how quick he caught me.. As i've maintained all along that car is a monster... Everyone's still got ther panties in a wad thinking someones saying an M4 is faster lol.

He was pissed later off trying to pass double solids thats why I said "humbled". He'd get worked hard by my new GTR tho
Appreciate 0