E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Polo Lopez @ Century West Bmw Is The Best!!

11-04-2007, 12:01 PM   #1
NW
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335i; 2008 E60 528i

Polo Lopez @ Century West Bmw Is The Best!!

I wanted to recommencd Polo Lopez to anyone in Southern California looking for a new car. Polo is very professional and easygoing, so coming to an agreement with him over a fair price is painless and actually quite enjoyable.

Usually you go to a dealer and expect to spend a couple of hours or more getting into a serious battle over getting a FAIR price. It's never a pleasant experience, as I am sure you all know!! But with Polo, who was recommended to me by a couple of people, he wants to get you a fair deal and have you feeling happy about your purchase.

And I've NEVER had such a good experience with someone at a dealership. So I recommend him to anyone who doesn't want to deal with the BS, and just wants a fair deal, and have it done within a matter of minutes. It just makes more sense to do business this way. His email is:

plopez@centurywestbmw.com

I really hope this helps some people with their car buying experience!
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2008, 03:16 AM   #2
SoCali E36
BMW Client Advisor
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 40e/e36 M3 Sedan

lol funny you should mention him. he is actually a great high school buddy of mine. I just placed my e90 335 on order with him on 01/22/08. i too highly recommend Polo (Hipolito) Lopez. hes a great friend and a great salesman. If you happen to stop by there, tell him steven sent you.