E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Tennessee

Closed Thread

08-08-2010, 10:59 PM   #3301
EVO_S4
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
2009 BMW  [8.24]
Quote:
Originally Posted by boroe90 View Post
So whose white e92 did I see on shoulder lane on I-24 East? If i could I would have stopped to help u, but I was moving way to fast.
were you around green hill today(sunday), saw a silver e90 with red wheel driving by me
      08-09-2010, 03:08 PM   #3302
Ewhacked
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVO_S4 View Post
I think the guy at Precision use to be partner with Autohaus, good thing I didnt good to autohaus for the fender roll then
Thats good to know...I'll def. have to check em out then. Maybe he split because he didn't like how Will Fischer treats people! ....sorry for the long post to follow

I won't use them anymore because of Will(owner) I recently got some new wheels to replace the stock setup. I was looking for the best place to get the tires. I spoke to the tire rack people and got a price to my door of $682. When I called autohaus to find out if they could mount and ballance them, Will asked what tire I was getting and at what price. He said typically they like to order the tires because they get an additional discount, which allowed them to make a little something off the deal. I said that sounded fine, more power to them if they could get me the same or better price on the tires while still making money themselves. I told him I caould get $682 final total to my doorstep.

They said to give am a day to get the qoute together. I waited a day and gave them a call. When I spoke to Will F. he said he was just looking at my info(in other words he didn't bother with it like he had promissed) I asked they call when the price qoute was ready.

Next day...no call. I called back....got the same BS about "just getting the info" Will asked me to hold for a few minutes, to which I said "no problem" Keep in mind, I had been extremely low pressure on them. Finally Fischer gets back on the phone...with good news to boot! He said he could get the tires for $642...and still make their money off the deal. I told him to order those puppies up.

I recieved and email saying the tires would be at the shop in 2-3 days. On the 3rd day, I called in to find out. They said the delivery hadn't come, but it would 100% be there by the next day (which was a friday) I said it sounded good to me and when Will Fischer said I may want to make an appointment for friday mornning. I told him Fri morning worked great and I'd see them then.

Friday morning roles around, and I call the shop on my way in through morning traffic. When I talked to the shop mgr. he said they wouldn't be able to install the tires that day....wtf....I kept my cool because I know how the auto repair biz goes. I asked when would be the best time, to guarantee that they could put the rims/tires on. He said the don't take appointments at their shop....its first come first serve. After I said that I had made an appointment with Will for today, he said....well bring it in on monday morning and there would be no issue. I agreed

Monday rolls around....I get to Autohaus 30 mins after they open. When I walk in the shop mgr says..."it aint gona happen today" Inside I was pissed, but I didn't show it. He said I could wait around for a bit to see if something opened up. I said that was not a problem. After a while they asked if I would leave the car and come back in the evening. I said no...I don't have a ride to work lined up. Then I said if it looked like it was a no-go...that I could just pay for the tires.

Another 10 mins rolls by and the mgr asked for my keys..."sweet" (I'm thinking) Well he pulls my car in and loads the new tires in the trunk and seats.(dam!) I was still in high spirits, not a single complaint uttered from my mouth....the tires looked awesome! We go inside to settle the bill.....The shop mgr says...."that'll be $728.20" I said...whow now. I spoke to Will and he gave me a price of $642. The mgr said I would have to talk to Will about it.

I waited 25 mins.!! for the jack ass to come out of his office!! When he did....thats when stuff got out of hand. I reminded him of our other conversations...and emails....and that I didn't agree with the price increase. I said "why would I have gotten the tires through you if it was going to cost more?" Will started backpedaling...saying this and that...lie "oh..thats right you get them without taxes as a private buyer." I said..."regardless...why wouldn't you tell me the final out the door price you could get them for?"

I told him I was willing to work out a mutually beneficial deal...but before I could finish the sentence and say something about meeting in the middle...Will Fischer BLEW UP!! He said G. D. this and F. that. That I have been calling 15 times a day!! He said he was sick of this tire shit, and ya know I'm tired of you too!! He said he has to make money too. I reminded him of what he already said about that part. The whole time I never raised my voice...never yelled...NOTHING

As he said a final price of $670...he said he was through with this shit and threw with me. I tried saying that I would do $682 like I had been qouted, but he wouldn't talk anymore. The shop mgr was there the whole time and when I offered to pay more!!!...he said..."just take it man....don't worry about Will." It was like he was used to it or something. I offered to give the $10 as a tip to the shop mgr...to which he said "naw...it'll just make it miserable for me"

Sorry for the long post guys....had to vent! To make along story short...I've been using Autohaus for over 6 years for my E30. Took my E90 in for rim/tire install and was sherked around...lied too....and insulted. AUTOHAUS NO MORE!!!

But...either way....got my new wheels on!....Hooray! (courtesy of Rimtime on gallatin)

Last edited by Ewhacked; 08-09-2010 at 03:13 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2010, 03:15 PM   #3303
Ewhacked
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
So whose white e92 did I see on shoulder lane on I-24 East? If i could I would have stopped to help u, but I was moving way to fast.
Did you come through I24 from Chatt. to Nashville... Sunday around 6:30pm?
      08-09-2010, 04:33 PM   #3304
ian2002525
台灣 台北市
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2009 GT-R Premium

Garage List
2011 335i coupe  [9.00]
Share Old Hickory Chapter BMW meet-up group with yall

Does anybody know this bmw meet-up group in Nashville area called "Old Hickory Chapter"?
i've joined this group for a month but never got chance to gather with them. On this Saturday 8/14, they are having a meet up event: Meet at “Cars & Coffee” at Carrabbas 553 Cool Springs Blvd at Mallory Lane in Cool Springs. From I-65, exit #68, go west one block & Carrabbas is on the NW corner of the intersection. We’ll leave there around 9:30 & take the back roads to Columbia with lunch around 11:30. Come early! Cars & Coffee starts at 7:30 & draws some really nice cars. You’ll be sorry if you don’t get to see them all.
If interested and questions you can call Jackie: 615-496-7624.
I was hoping could attend this time and see everyone there, but too bad...heading to LA this Thursday you guys have fun!

PS. I dont know are there any restrictions for the people who is not their meber.

Last edited by ian2002525; 08-09-2010 at 04:38 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2010, 04:42 PM   #3305
boroe90
Second Lieutenant
Nigeria
Rep
Drives: 06 Silver e90

^^ No, during the late afternoon.
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2010, 04:43 PM   #3306
boroe90
Second Lieutenant
Nigeria
Rep
Drives: 06 Silver e90

Quote:
were you around green hill today(sunday), saw a silver e90 with red wheel driving by me
yep that was me
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2010, 04:57 PM   #3307
Ewhacked
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
^^ No, during the late afternoon.
Ahh...well...one of us spoted you! I was playing follow the leader with a silver e90...just realized though that it was a 330....not sure what yours is.

We went to Center Hill area this weekend too...had the first good test on the twisties with the new ride....verdict...LOVIN IT.
      08-09-2010, 08:29 PM   #3308
GMWNashville
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 G05, 16 F80, 10 E70x5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewhacked View Post
Thats good to know...I'll def. have to check em out then. Maybe he split because he didn't like how Will Fischer treats people! ....sorry for the long post to follow

I won't use them anymore because of Will(owner) I recently got some new wheels to replace the stock setup. I was looking for the best place to get the tires. I spoke to the tire rack people and got a price to my door of $682. When I called autohaus to find out if they could mount and ballance them, Will asked what tire I was getting and at what price. He said typically they like to order the tires because they get an additional discount, which allowed them to make a little something off the deal. I said that sounded fine, more power to them if they could get me the same or better price on the tires while still making money themselves. I told him I caould get $682 final total to my doorstep.

They said to give am a day to get the qoute together. I waited a day and gave them a call. When I spoke to Will F. he said he was just looking at my info(in other words he didn't bother with it like he had promissed) I asked they call when the price qoute was ready.

Next day...no call. I called back....got the same BS about "just getting the info" Will asked me to hold for a few minutes, to which I said "no problem" Keep in mind, I had been extremely low pressure on them. Finally Fischer gets back on the phone...with good news to boot! He said he could get the tires for $642...and still make their money off the deal. I told him to order those puppies up.

I recieved and email saying the tires would be at the shop in 2-3 days. On the 3rd day, I called in to find out. They said the delivery hadn't come, but it would 100% be there by the next day (which was a friday) I said it sounded good to me and when Will Fischer said I may want to make an appointment for friday mornning. I told him Fri morning worked great and I'd see them then.

Friday morning roles around, and I call the shop on my way in through morning traffic. When I talked to the shop mgr. he said they wouldn't be able to install the tires that day....wtf....I kept my cool because I know how the auto repair biz goes. I asked when would be the best time, to guarantee that they could put the rims/tires on. He said the don't take appointments at their shop....its first come first serve. After I said that I had made an appointment with Will for today, he said....well bring it in on monday morning and there would be no issue. I agreed

Monday rolls around....I get to Autohaus 30 mins after they open. When I walk in the shop mgr says..."it aint gona happen today" Inside I was pissed, but I didn't show it. He said I could wait around for a bit to see if something opened up. I said that was not a problem. After a while they asked if I would leave the car and come back in the evening. I said no...I don't have a ride to work lined up. Then I said if it looked like it was a no-go...that I could just pay for the tires.

Another 10 mins rolls by and the mgr asked for my keys..."sweet" (I'm thinking) Well he pulls my car in and loads the new tires in the trunk and seats.(dam!) I was still in high spirits, not a single complaint uttered from my mouth....the tires looked awesome! We go inside to settle the bill.....The shop mgr says...."that'll be $728.20" I said...whow now. I spoke to Will and he gave me a price of $642. The mgr said I would have to talk to Will about it.

I waited 25 mins.!! for the jack ass to come out of his office!! When he did....thats when stuff got out of hand. I reminded him of our other conversations...and emails....and that I didn't agree with the price increase. I said "why would I have gotten the tires through you if it was going to cost more?" Will started backpedaling...saying this and that...lie "oh..thats right you get them without taxes as a private buyer." I said..."regardless...why wouldn't you tell me the final out the door price you could get them for?"

I told him I was willing to work out a mutually beneficial deal...but before I could finish the sentence and say something about meeting in the middle...Will Fischer BLEW UP!! He said G. D. this and F. that. That I have been calling 15 times a day!! He said he was sick of this tire shit, and ya know I'm tired of you too!! He said he has to make money too. I reminded him of what he already said about that part. The whole time I never raised my voice...never yelled...NOTHING

As he said a final price of $670...he said he was through with this shit and threw with me. I tried saying that I would do $682 like I had been qouted, but he wouldn't talk anymore. The shop mgr was there the whole time and when I offered to pay more!!!...he said..."just take it man....don't worry about Will." It was like he was used to it or something. I offered to give the $10 as a tip to the shop mgr...to which he said "naw...it'll just make it miserable for me"

Sorry for the long post guys....had to vent! To make along story short...I've been using Autohaus for over 6 years for my E30. Took my E90 in for rim/tire install and was sherked around...lied too....and insulted. AUTOHAUS NO MORE!!!

But...either way....got my new wheels on!....Hooray! (courtesy of Rimtime on gallatin)

thats crazy...who doesnt take appointments? sounds like a messed up place...
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2010, 08:40 PM   #3309
Ewhacked
Private
United_States
Rep

^^For certain!! I guess I was always lucky...and I always went in when something was broke or needed replacing...so I was already planing on leaving it.
      08-10-2010, 06:48 PM   #3310
EVO_S4
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
2009 BMW  [8.24]
Dont take app. that BS when I called about the fender roll I was told i need to make an app first
      08-10-2010, 09:51 PM   #3311
Ewhacked
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Dont take app. that BS when I called about the fender roll I was told i need to make an app first
...thats too much! You probably talked to Will F(owner)...and when you went in for your "app."... the shop mgr would have said there was no way they'd get to it that day!! Oh well...at least nothing happened to the car when they had it. I can't imagine what happens when you say they messed up your car and they need to make it right.
      08-10-2010, 10:07 PM   #3312
slim_e90
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BSM E-88

ewhacked... that's a crazy story - i had always heard good things about this place... anyway, how about a pic of the new wheels?

|move over... please|
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2010, 03:55 PM   #3313
TN_3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 CS

Garage List
Hey guys, I'm selling my JB3 PnP since I will be picking up the 135i at the end of the month. I wanted to see if anyone was interested locally before I posted it in the classifieds. Asking $350, but will entertain offers.
Attached Images

2020 X5 M50i G05 l MW l BLACK l PREM l DHP l 22” l PARK l EXT S-LINE l LASER l TH l AG

Last edited by TN_3; 08-11-2010 at 04:11 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2010, 10:38 PM   #3314
Ewhacked
Private
United_States
Rep

I know! Everything had always been good for me...I never had to dispute the charges before though. That must be the hot topic.

oh..and heres the new wheels in my sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim_e90 View Post
ewhacked... that's a crazy story - i had always heard good things about this place... anyway, how about a pic of the new wheels?
      08-12-2010, 08:46 PM   #3315
slim_e90
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BSM E-88

wheels look good!

|move over... please|
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2010, 07:31 PM   #3316
Ewhacked
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim_e90 View Post
wheels look good!
Thanks man...I wish they were a little more "deep dish", but I still love em! I got such a good deal on them that I couldn't pass it up. They are BBS from a 2010 e92 with sport pkg. I think they're style 197?
      08-29-2010, 05:28 PM   #3317
ian2002525
台灣 台北市
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2009 GT-R Premium

Garage List
2011 335i coupe  [9.00]
Smile

its been silent for a while! hows everyone?
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2010, 11:53 PM   #3318
Ewhacked
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian2002525 View Post
its been silent for a while! hows everyone?
Doing well enough here. We went to Asheville N.C. and drove a section of the Blue Ridge Parkway this weekend.

Here's a few pics...

08-31-2010, 06:39 PM   #3319
EVO_S4
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
2009 BMW  [8.24]
just did a photoshoot over the weekend
      08-31-2010, 07:49 PM   #3320
Ewhacked
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
just did a photoshoot over the weekend
Cool...where at?
      08-31-2010, 09:02 PM   #3321
EVO_S4
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
2009 BMW  [8.24]
titan stadium, shelby bridge
      08-31-2010, 09:24 PM   #3322
Ewhacked
Private
United_States
Rep

Nice!...I love that road on the backside...between the stadium and the river. I've been wanting to snap pics from there for a long time...also want to try a time lapse. I go there for lunch breaks sometimes...if you see a black e90 there midday, odds are its me!

I have access to Nashville Airport too...could take some sweet shots with the jets! If I ever set it up I'll be sure to give you a shout....if you're interested.

Where are the pics from this weekends shoot?...gota see how they came out!!