E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > **********s Horrible Customer Service

Closed Thread

04-12-2007, 02:21 AM   #23
gmund1948
Second Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 335 cab,C-6 08, 73 911E 59 D,

I am overseas, I emailed him and received a nice response. Dealing with hundreds of Emails from us, retentive BMW addicts who expect everything to be here tomorrow and everything to be perfect is not an easy Job.

As far as Customers go, fire one and you may be happier, this world has a lot of suppliers and you can choose who you buy from, Why not choose who you
sell to?

We used to have a particular customer that would always say that is a good price but what is my price and take up an hour wasteing time,

We then started marking up everything we sold him and he kept buying,
then I talked to a competitor and they asked him to leave and told him he was fired. I loved it

Not every customer is right some are more right than others.

Peace love and good shopping
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2007, 03:14 AM   #24
cupspeed
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

**********s provided me excellent service

they provided me a very fair price, fast shipping, everything was as described

to you complainers, **********s along with all the other vendors are in business to help us out but the most important thing is to make money. they have to make money to pay the rent, telephone bill, forum sponsorship plus everything else it takes to keep the doors open. they discount the products, do the best that they can with customer service as they receive calls, emails, pms with all kinds of questions from many forums
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2007, 04:18 AM   #25
j|rz44
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i|E92

Garage List
07 335i  [0.00]
Oh well...
Shit happends...
so many people are slinging those wheels...
move on yo!

Peace
      04-12-2007, 11:24 AM   #26
ScBlacksunshine
YUGO is my dream car
Rep
Drives: Bayerische Motoren Werke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahcjar103 View Post
dude, you need to calm down. take a chill pill.

you know what else is cooler than wheels? girls. but from the above i'm guessing you dont talk to many of those.

cheers!
Uh that's a low blow and uncalled for , if you don't like what ADHD posted then don't reply. If you intend to give a feedback, stay subjective..I don't think resorting to personal attack would help..
      04-12-2007, 11:24 AM   #27
ahcjar103
Private
Rep
Drives: dodge stratus

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHD View Post
This thread is to serve purpose to noobs to BEWARE of **********S!!!

Ive even PMed MIKE the owner explaing the situation and he didnt seem to care to much at all that his employees are calling people names and making rude comments about them so i thouht id share with u all!!
To start off I inquired about the CSL wheels they sell from velocity..
I sent a pm to him (DON) inquiring about them and the available offsets along with asking for a price quote on some DPE wheels..a week goes by NO response!! So i post a simple question in the thread and NO response still..
see question here:

he answered several other questions in the thread EXCEPT Mine!!
So i post a question with lots of smilies and speak the truth to get his attention:

and this is his response!!!

so i responded on the top of page 3 of thread explaining how i felt:

Im sure u all would feel the same way right?
So he responds with this:

so remember i still have yet to get an answer from my original Pm and don posts this in the thread:

so know hes acknowladged ive sent him a pm but has he responded to it yet NO!!!
so i post this in the thread asking to respond to my pm, I dont think thats asking too much

So this is what i get in my PM box:

WOW is all ive gotta say!!! thats how u talk to your customers
So giving them teh benifit of the doubt i responded with this:

this is what i get back:

LMAO if i wanted retail prices i couldve looked at there website or anyones for that matter so i respond with this:

not expecting any kind of response i get this:

r u kidding me!! WOW..im APPAULED I cant even believe a vendor or anyone for that matter would say something like that and for what Reason I was speechless so i responded with this:

and sure enough he responds with this:

WOW i cant even believe this!! so i respond:

expecting this to be over he still responds:

WOW again..where is he getting this from?? at this point im really upset and thought i should express the situaion on hand to him:

After sending him this i would atleast expect a response from my ORIGINAL PM yet after all this Still NO ANSWER!!
So he responds with this:

YET HE STILL HAS NOT RESPONDED TO MY ORIGINAL PM!!

u know call me crazy but if i was a vendor and someone pmed me about 2 sets of wheels id respond that day with a price quote just like EVERY OTHER VENDOR ON HERE!!
Im appauled at **********S and send MIKE the conversation about this horrible customer service and asked if it was Ok for his emmployees to call customers names and this is his response:

So please EVERYONE TELL ME WAS THAT COMMENT INSULTING??
I HIGHLY DONT THINK SO!!
so here is what i responded with:

I feal I am in the right here along with alot of others and would appreciate others responses on this situation for im highly upset!!

dude, you need to calm down. take a chill pill.

you know what is cooler than wheels? girls. but given the above i'm guessing you dont talk to many of those.

cheers!

dodge stratus - european delivery in 6/08. i can't wait!
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2007, 01:36 PM   #28
rgupta8
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

I know that everyones experience is independent. While i have not read all the posts in the thread here is my opinion....you should of just called them if you are serious about inquiry. I sent them 2 pms got no reply so I called, eventually they sent me a pm saying sorry for taking so long did anyone ever answer your question. Sure we might be trying to get the e90post discount, but just mention to them that you sent them pms and thought you would just call to speed the process up a bit.

While this was the first order i placed with them...i must say their customer service is amazing...one part is lost and we have been working for a while to figure out if it can be located, but during the entire process Mike has kept me in the loop. I have to say they are a quality vendor that many can attest to. I am sorry for your bad experience and I am sorry to hear you say that you will not be using them again as they are truely great and easy to work with....

just my 2 cents i thought I would throw into the mix
      04-12-2007, 03:19 PM   #29
FrankoQ
Deny everything
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i; 2015 X6, S1000RR

Garage List
2015 BMW X6  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
I just placed an order with them and they were quick to respond
and help me with my questions. All my PMs were answered.

Sorry if you had a bad experience with them, but reading this thread, you
can see that most of us have had only good things to say about them.

ok I go back to work now.

I need a drink

Appreciate 0
      04-13-2007, 04:44 PM   #30
Mike@ModBargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i

Thank you everybody that supported us here, we all appreciate it.

As for that thread on E46Fanatics, the thread turned into about 7 pages of people supporting us and saying how great of experiences that they have had with us. The moderators then saw the thread and deleted everything except the first post, and my reply.

The customer then emailed me and APOLOGIZED for listing the thread, saying that he had overreacted and that everything was fine.

ADHD, you should do the same. This has gone on long enough. We do not want you as a customer, we do not want you to contact us, we do not want you to ever say the word **********s again. Move on, or we will have to contact the administrators or our legal team if this continues to escalate.

We did nothing wrong here. When there is fault on our end, I am the first to admit it and take the appropriate actions to make it right for our customer. You're not a customer of our's, and you never will be because of your disrespectful and insulting attitude.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2007, 05:28 PM   #31
soma4u
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

ladies and gentlemen...that is what you call a knockout punch
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2007, 07:46 PM   #32
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
Wow, you actually searched the web trying to find another unhappy customer? That's pathetic.

Can we stop this? Please
      04-13-2007, 07:47 PM   #33
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike************ View Post
Thank you everybody that supported us here, we all appreciate it.

As for that thread on E46Fanatics, the thread turned into about 7 pages of people supporting us and saying how great of experiences that they have had with us. The moderators then saw the thread and deleted everything except the first post, and my reply.

The customer then emailed me and APOLOGIZED for listing the thread, saying that he had overreacted and that everything was fine.

ADHD, you should do the same. This has gone on long enough. We do not want you as a customer, we do not want you to contact us, we do not want you to ever say the word **********s again. Move on, or we will have to contact the administrators or our legal team if this continues to escalate.

We did nothing wrong here. When there is fault on our end, I am the first to admit it and take the appropriate actions to make it right for our customer. You're not a customer of our's, and you never will be because of your disrespectful and insulting attitude.

Lets close this thread
      04-13-2007, 08:02 PM   #34
ChadE
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i

Mike @ modbargians FTW he has helped me promptly every time i have ever needed anything. I have reason to believe this one is something you did, no one i have ever seen has complained about MB
"When you are passionate, you always have your destination in sight and you are not distracted by obstacles. Because you love what you are pursuing, things like rejection and setbacks will not hinder you in your pursuit. You believe that nothing can stop you!" - Coach K

Appreciate 0
      04-13-2007, 08:15 PM   #35
graves4r6
Captain
Rep
Drives: Bicycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyBimmerDude View Post

Lets close this thread
+ 1
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2007, 08:36 PM   #36
ChadE
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by graves4r6 View Post
+ 1
+10000000
"When you are passionate, you always have your destination in sight and you are not distracted by obstacles. Because you love what you are pursuing, things like rejection and setbacks will not hinder you in your pursuit. You believe that nothing can stop you!" - Coach K

Appreciate 0
      04-13-2007, 09:15 PM   #37
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

Quote:
Originally Posted by chade7320 View Post
+10000000
      04-14-2007, 02:06 PM   #38
ShiraiwaRiku
Baby Driver
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: E90 330xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion View Post
lets do some math lol

so +10000000-9999999= +1 ? lol
Alpine White | Navigation | Premium | Osram HID 6000K Headlight, Foglight | LED Blackline | M-Tech Steering Wheel, Rear Bumper | AC Schnitzer Pedals, E-Brake, Decklid, Rooftop, Front Spoiler, Side Skirt, Racing Spring | Tint 35/50 | DRL Disabled | Carbon Fiber Grill, Emblem | MTec 2.1 Halos | LED Interior Xenon | Painted Red Calipers | JleviSW LED Signals & Licence Plate Kit | Voltage Stabilizer | GruppeM Intake | Remus PowerSound Quad Exhaust | MorrVS8 with Bridegestone RE960
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2007, 06:05 PM   #39
scottp999
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 4runner SR5

Garage List
2007 BMW 335  [9.00]
3 recent orders with mod bargians. Excellent customer service, excellent communication, delivery times, etc.

In the market place, there must be a willing buyer and a willing seller at a given price. If you treat people poorly there is no reason why a seller can not refuse to enter any transaction with you. I like ING's philosophy as well as others who fire their worst customers. About 1/2 % of my customers (the worst) take 90% of my time.

**********s has been great to me and will use them again and again.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread